PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Nodules
Nodules
July 12th, 2026 15:39 UTC #1308725460 I'm 12 weeks post-op after a 15-syringe Bellafill injection and have a Nodule just below the glans. I'm wondering if it's worth continuing to wait and see if it shrinks over time. Has anyone else experienced a similar Nodule that eventually decreased in size on its own?
Attachments:
Hello Gentlemen!
Please Log in or Create an account to view the attachment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Nodules
July 13th, 2026 13:58 UTC #1308725471 I had a bump /Nodule. Originally I had Avanti just add more filler over it on my 2nd procedure but then on my last procedure I had them lance it and hit it with Kenalog and it is not noticeable now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Nodules
July 14th, 2026 23:47 UTC #1308725495lurkin wrote: I had a bump /Nodule. Originally I had Avanti just add more filler over it on my 2nd procedure but then on my last procedure I had them lance it and hit it with Kenalog and it is not noticeable now.
Question do they charge you for the Kenalog? If so how much? I am asking because I might get PMMA for my next treatment. I just want to be prepared.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Nodules
July 16th, 2026 18:24 UTC #1308725497 It was free/ included with Avanti. I asked them to lance it and break it up and they did. The PMMA can't be broken down, the way someone explained it to me, it breaks down the collagen around the micro spheres and then I guess your body reforms new collagen around it.
Ask them for 2ccs of HA filler in the glans since they only put 1cc unless you ask for more. That is temporary anyway as there's no real way to permanently enhance the glans.
Ask them for 2ccs of HA filler in the glans since they only put 1cc unless you ask for more. That is temporary anyway as there's no real way to permanently enhance the glans.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.