TOPIC: Round 3 - Avanti Derma PMMA

Round 3 - Avanti Derma PMMA 6 days 12 hours ago #1308719168

• dbb9292
  • dbb9292's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 12
Hey fellas,
It's been about eight weeks since I had my 3rd round of PMMA with Avanti. I received 11cc of 30% and 5cc of 10%. I'm now at a total of 55cc's over the course of 3 rounds.

I told Ian and Dr. M that I wanted emphasis placed on my base to even out the large clump I had in the middle of my shaft and for just overall more size and better symmetry. My pre-op anatomy was always thicker at my middle than my base so filler likes to gravitate in the same area.

Round 2 measurements:
BPEL: 7.0"
NBPEL: 6.3"
MEG: 6.0"
BEG: 5.8"

Round 3 measurements:
BPEL: 7.2"
NBPEL: 6.5"
MEG: 6.4"
BEG: 6.1"

Overall I'm happy with the results.. although I was hoping for more filler to stay in the base but my skin is just so tight there regardless of how much I pumped leading up to the procedure. I'm pretty certain there's a round 4 in my future as I'd like to end up around the 6.75"meg range and have the underside done.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: moes, richardgaines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 3 - Avanti Derma PMMA 4 days 21 hours ago #1308719187

I have pretty much identical measurements to you on this last round. I also have the same ridge on the left side towards the neck area which has kind of bugged me aesthetically. Does that area bother you? Is Dr Morales willing to add that close to the glans? I know they were hesitant to do that before but I don't know if anything has changed over the years.

Round 3 - Avanti Derma PMMA 2 days 20 hours ago #1308719209

• dbb9292
I'm not overly bothered by it but I'd certainly like it to be evened out on the right side on a future round. Before the procedure she said she was going to fill it in as much as she could towards the glans and initially it was even on both sides but after the swelling that's just where things settled, leaving me with a ridge on the left side.

Round 3 - Avanti Derma PMMA 2 days 20 hours ago #1308719210

How many women have you been with post rd 3?

Round 3 - Avanti Derma PMMA 2 days 20 hours ago #1308719211

• dbb9292
Just my girlfriend. She's commented that she can feel the ridge on my left side when she's giving me head but during sex she can't tell it's there.

I've attached a pic of my unit 48hrs post procedure. I really liked the aesthetics here and that's where I'd like to end up.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Round 3 - Avanti Derma PMMA 2 days 20 hours ago #1308719212

Yea, looks great. A minor touch up will get you there. I was curious about how many women you’ve been with specifically regarding the size increase. I’ve only been with my girlfriend after going from 5.9 to 6.3 and it’s been more negative than positive for me.

Round 3 - Avanti Derma PMMA 2 days 19 hours ago #1308719213

• dbb9292
Sexual pleasure has been about the same since the recent size increase, more so on the positive end. It takes a little bit longer for me to insert myself fully into her but once we get going I can tell she really enjoys it. When we first had sex after some healing she didn't say that it necessarily felt better but that she just felt "more full". Now after having sex more frequently she can't remember what it felt like before round 3 and is just used to this size now, as am I. She could definitely take more. Clit stimulation is still a must for her to reach climax but there have been sessions now when she does get off faster than I can remember. Tongue and fingers are still king in this aspect.. even though my ego wishes it would just require my Dick.

How has it been a negative for you?

Round 3 - Avanti Derma PMMA 2 days 16 hours ago #1308719217

• moes
  • Thank you received: 25
Wow great results, especially the reduction of your clump on the right side. I had my first round last march and I have a similar problem: great results on the left side but a large clump on the right side on the middle of the shaft. Could you please tell us what was Dr Morales' strategy to address this problem? Did she put more PMMA to make the base and the top larger, trying to hide that clump? Or did she use the cannula to break it in smaller fragmented lumps? Or both methods?

Can you still feel the lump on the right side underneath the skin if you pinch the skin?

Round 3 - Avanti Derma PMMA 2 days 13 hours ago #1308719219

• dbb9292
Thanks man. She added more to the entire shaft with an emphasis placed at the base to make the lump blend in with the rest. The lump can still be felt if I squeeze that area when I'm Flaccid but other than doing that I've pretty much forgotten that it's there
The following user(s) said Thank You: moes

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream