PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need advice...how do I tell my wife I want more CC

Need advice...how do I tell my wife I want more CC 6 days 23 hours ago #1308719164

My wife says I'm big enough but I really want 6x6 and I think another 5cc will do it. We have the money but it's hard to explain to her. Any advice from other married guys?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Need advice...how do I tell my wife I want more CC 6 days 22 hours ago #1308719165

Aaronnthompson33 wrote: My wife says I'm big enough but I really want 6x6 and I think another 5cc will do it. We have the money but it's hard to explain to her. Any advice from other married guys?

If your wife knows and supported your original enhancement, I would strongly consider her feedback given that she's the recipient of your new found size. Furthermore, if you are only shy of a 6x6 by 5cc's ... you're effectively a 6x6. Don't let being off an integer by fractions of an Inch lead you to a place of marital dissatisfaction so unnecessarily.

While I'm not married, I can tell you that I have an almost unparalleled access to the voices, sentiments, opinions, secrets, and experiences of married men who seek out Male Enhancement... what would 5 more cc's do other than hit some arbitrary number? If you were single, maybe it'd make more sense, but you have a partner who has seemingly agreed thus far. I say take your winnings and ride out into the sunset while you're at.

Now should she change her mind or you somehow become single, context changes. Till such time, that is my personal opinion, and while I may not fit the exact demographic you were hoping to hear from, I feel like I've been around it long enough and heard it long enough to share this sincere & meaningful advice.

Some may have other opinions, but it just seems like 5cc's isn't worth the hassle... you can probably spend 5 minutes pumping to achieve the same gains.

Need advice...how do I tell my wife I want more CC 6 days 16 hours ago #1308719167

You prepaid for it, it was part of the package. You have to go back and use it or you lose it.

Need advice...how do I tell my wife I want more CC 4 days 21 hours ago #1308719188

Skeptical_One wrote:

Aaronnthompson33 wrote: My wife says I'm big enough but I really want 6x6 and I think another 5cc will do it. We have the money but it's hard to explain to her. Any advice from other married guys?

If your wife knows and supported your original enhancement, I would strongly consider her feedback given that she's the recipient of your new found size. Furthermore, if you are only shy of a 6x6 by 5cc's ... you're effectively a 6x6. Don't let being off an integer by fractions of an Inch lead you to a place of marital dissatisfaction so unnecessarily.

While I'm not married, I can tell you that I have an almost unparalleled access to the voices, sentiments, opinions, secrets, and experiences of married men who seek out Male Enhancement... what would 5 more cc's do other than hit some arbitrary number? If you were single, maybe it'd make more sense, but you have a partner who has seemingly agreed thus far. I say take your winnings and ride out into the sunset while you're at.

Now should she change her mind or you somehow become single, context changes. Till such time, that is my personal opinion, and while I may not fit the exact demographic you were hoping to hear from, I feel like I've been around it long enough and heard it long enough to share this sincere & meaningful advice.

Some may have other opinions, but it just seems like 5cc's isn't worth the hassle... you can probably spend 5 minutes pumping to achieve the same gains.

This ^

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream