PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Botox in the penis to relax and make it longer?

Botox in the penis to relax and make it longer? 2 weeks 2 days ago #1308719029

I was discussing with a doc about lengthing the oenis. He says that they do a botox in the penis that relaxes it and makes it hang longer soft ?
1) has anyone done this and what difference did it make
2) any change in Erect length?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Botox in the penis to relax and make it longer? 2 weeks 2 days ago #1308719034

I have done it. Grotox with @LeonardoMedicine . It does help it hang when flaccid/seems fuller. And I'd say erections were faster to hit full mast and seemed fuller as well. It's all somewhat subtle but definitely was noticeable when it kicked in. Been a few months and haven't noticed it diminish yet.

Last edit: by justn8.

Botox in the penis to relax and make it longer? 2 weeks 17 hours ago #1308719061

Can I ask....like what was your hang difference. Like I hang around 3.5 ....but if it makes a BIG difference I'd be into it

Botox in the penis to relax and make it longer? 2 weeks 10 hours ago #1308719064

I’ve done it, 100 units in the corpus cavernosum. Felt fuller, maybe ‘squishier’ or ‘fleshier’ inside when Flaccid, like a more or less permanent slight chub, and did give a longer hang, but only by around 5mm. I did also still fully retract when running. Yes, 5mm. I’d say though, this was a noticeable increase and when flopping it out to pee it felt more fleshy and lengthy. No change to Erect length. Maybe a mild positive effect on erections but not a game changer and had the P shot at the same time so hard to differentiate which was which. Lasted three months then the effect dispersed very quickly, maybe over a couple of weeks and back to same as before. No harm in trying it apart from the cost and might help your filler settle your Dick permanently longer.

Botox in the penis to relax and make it longer? 3 days 4 hours ago #1308719203

• MayB
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
"corpus cavernosum"
So when you get this botox is the base typically where it's injected for more hang?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream