PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I think my ellanse is finally going away?

I think my ellanse is finally going away? 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308719001

I got Ellanse in 2019 and 2020. I went from 4.3 to 5.75. And then all of a sudden I grew to 6.1! I dont know why. This happened about 2-3 years into it. However over this last week I have gone from 6.1 to 5.8. I am thinking maybe it is finally going away? However I have been losing alot of weight. About 40 lbs. Could this be an effect? Because more of my penis is showing and I notice when I am longer I am thinner. I have also noticed a fluid in my penis now. Can anyone relate?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I think my ellanse is finally going away? 2 weeks 2 days ago #1308719028

Well ....I mean I do HA and they say 1 to 2 years....if you've gotten 3 years out of it that's awesome!

I think my ellanse is finally going away? 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308719038

wannabebig1 wrote: I got Ellanse in 2019 and 2020. I went from 4.3 to 5.75. And then all of a sudden I grew to 6.1! I dont know why. This happened about 2-3 years into it. However over this last week I have gone from 6.1 to 5.8. I am thinking maybe it is finally going away? However I have been losing alot of weight. About 40 lbs. Could this be an effect? Because more of my penis is showing and I notice when I am longer I am thinner. I have also noticed a fluid in my penis now. Can anyone relate?

Which version did you get ?

I think my ellanse is finally going away? 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308719044

I got two diff procedures I think the 2 year in 2019 and 3 in 2020. But this is odd because I measured yesterday and Im back to 6.15. I was not really masterbating before that for a few weeks. It seems when I dont orgasm for a bit my size swells down but it comes back once I orgasm

I think my ellanse is finally going away? 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308719045

Well I've see that too with HA....some days my softie is below 5" Girth sometimes it's above....I've only had it for 2 months but I get paranoid that it's already dissolving. But I'm doing one more in November and then I'll see how it holds up. I'm hoping to just add 5cc ever year to maintain or grow

I think my ellanse is finally going away? 2 weeks 10 hours ago #1308719065

I think if you’re returned to your previous enlarged size it’s probably just natural penis variations. Guys who have used chemical Erection aids to get extended erections or do Clamping for Girth enlarge their Girth naturally due to the stretching effect, and one of the issues with not getting regular erections (for ED patients) can be loss of size essentially due to the lack to regularly filling up the corpus cavernosum. Use it or lose it! So you’re just returning to your full potential with regular masturbation.

I think my ellanse is finally going away? 1 week 5 days ago #1308719090

It has gotten softer i will say

I think my ellanse is finally going away? 1 week 4 days ago #1308719094

Are you planning to go back for more any time soon?

I think my ellanse is finally going away? 1 week 1 day ago #1308719153

I had one round of Ellanse in december 2019 and one in july 2020. Both rounds Ellanse L. I have sworn at times that it is absorbing. However, then I measure and it hasn't dissolved any. I do think that there is one portion on the underside of my penis near the base that has absorbed slightly. If anything has absorbed it is at the base. However, as anyone reading this can already tell, it is difficult to actually tell whether or not it is absorbing. It's a dynamic organ and always changing. So, looking for a change in a changing organ can be confusing. I definitely don't want it to be dissolving. I think also we get used to our size and if it doesn't get bigger and if it isn't bigger then it's just normal and normal can sometimes be blah, haha. Hopefully that makes sense.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream