PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 3 weeks 1 day ago #1308718961

• Maize
  • Maize's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi all,

I took the PMMA plunge with AD in September. I'm currently a week out from the procedure date and recovering normally. My goal is to get around ~5.9 in max EG over two sessions. I received 20cc of Linnea, 16cc of 30% and 4cc of 10%. This gives a total PMMA volume of 5.2cc

I didn't bring a measurement device with me to Tijuana, so I started measuring on return (inches):
BeforeDay 4Day 8
BPEL6.75samesame
EG (Upper)5.0?5.25
EG (Mid)4.755.6255.5
EG (Base)4.55.55.25

I haven't been consistent with my measurements as you can tell by the missing value. I'm a little worried about the loss in volume but this is just because all of the swelling has gone down I hope! I was very stoked to have a huge member in TJ even if it was mostly just edema/swelling, haha. I guess that's what the upcoming rounds are for.

Dra. Morales and Ian were awesome all the way through. I can't wait to see them again.

To give back to the community, here are some things I wish I knew prior to my procedure:
  1. Circumcision type
  2. : I have a low and loose Circumcision. In other words, there's a lot of extra skin flopping about up there, but I still have a Circumcision scar. My delivering doctor probably didn't give too much thought into me having this procedure when they performed the Circumcision. Anyway, this ended up being basically not an issue after the swelling went down to a tolerable level (around 3 days) but I didn't know that this extra skin would end up being very swollen and irritated during the postcare. Also, it made the postcare look of my member pretty gross and freaked me out for a bit day 2. Then again, the postcare look seems to be universally bad. Ian mentioned I can get another Circumcision to 'clean up' the extra skin. A somewhat neat side effect is that the lack of extra skin has 'pushed' my dangling skin further up, giving me more of an uncircumcised look.
  3. Hanger irritation (BRING SCISSORS)
  4. : If you're reading this and thinking about this procedure, I hope this is the one thing you take away. Bring scissors and wrap your head in the gauze before strapping on the extender. You want to be wearing this as much as possible and I think the only way to do this without grinding up your glans underside is to wrap your glans in some gauze before strapping in.
  5. Intercourse
  6. : I was weak and gave into intercourse within the week of recovery. It definitely hurt a lot due to the soreness, and I think I caused Ian a lot of undue stress after I let him know. Thankfully there doesn't seem to be any signs of infection or compromising of the product.

Happy to answer any questions. Big thanks to everyone here and all of the progress reports.

Current state: Swelling is mostly gone. The entry points are still a tiny bit tender to the touch and seem to have some nodules or hardening forming up around them. Feels kind of like a pimple scar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Maize.

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 2 weeks 5 days ago #1308718990

• Maize
Update Day 11:

Things are coming up green. I was a bit worried a few days ago around Day 8 due to a perceived drop in size. Looks like it was simply a matter of EQ and/or collagen building not starting up yet.

New measurements (in):

EG (Upper): 5.25
EG (Mid): 5.8125(!)
Eg (Base): 5.5

Will be more than satisfied if things end up around here going forward. I know fluctuations are normal. I sincerely hope this is not the peak!

Questions

1. I've noticed that my base/pubic bone area has a dull pain/soreness that comes and goes. I can't figure out what triggers this and reading up on some other threads here I worry that this could be an infection. However, I don't have any of the other markers (inflammation, redness, itchiness, etc.) and it's more of a random thing that has been happening for the last few days now. Is this an expected symptom?
2. What's the usual size fluctuation for this procedure in the upcoming weeks? Should I expect things to change either way? I don't want to get too comfy lol.
3. Is there any point in still trying to move the PMMA with heat and massage? There seems to be a random splotch of product at the lower side of my base (how did it get there?).
4. How is everyone using the Zen Hanger? I got one and can't figure out how to latch this guy on without touching some of the PMMA near the neck. Are people going directly under the glans with this?

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308719006

• Maize
Day 13 Update:

The change in texture of the PMMA product over time is interesting. Does the texture harden or get firmer as the 6 weeks go on? Because of my 'loose' Circumcision, I have extra skin which seems to be contributing to a slight accordion effect. I hope that this improves with time. Otherwise if it worsens I might have to looking into getting an adult Circumcision, which should address the issue.

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308719011

Our stats were about the same. I'm 4 months in and my stats are below. I'm going back early next year and want to settle between 5.5-5.75 shaft Girth

EL 7.25 > 7.25
EGB 4.5 > 6.0
EGS 4.5 >5.0
EG- below circ 4.75 >5.25
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maize

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 2 weeks 2 days ago #1308719030

• Maize
Those are some great stats! Will that be for a full round 2 or just a touchup?

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308719049

• Maize
Day 14 measurements (in):

Circ scar eg: 5.375
Mid: 5.875 (!!)
Base: 5.375

The product gets harder every day. Itching here and there.

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308719050

You will be gobsmacked by the end state and how natural it is.
I hit 6 weeks when I thought everything was supposed to be done and thought "ok, feels PRETTY natural, not totally, but i can live with it"
I'm at...75 days? Every imperfection just keeps getting softer and softer, everything keeps getting more and more natural.
Everyone seems to be way different in terms of peaking, low points, etc. I'm 3/4" below what i thought was my post-swelling peak. I went from 5 5/8 => 7 1/4 => 6 1/2
So it's a damn roller coaster !
Key is to not obsess about fractions. And of course, every single one of us fails at not obsessing, but if you can make yourself be ok within getting in the rough ballpark of your goal, do so.

Last edit: by itgoesthud.

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308719051

• Maize
Thank you thud! Rollercoaster is a great way to describe it. Honestly I was expecting to be halfway of where I am at compared to now so just excited to see what happens next :). I am liking the harder texture, too.

My only thing is the minor accordion effect that I seem to have going on when erect. Hope that settles with time as things start tightening up more. Would like to avoid a circumcision revision if I can.

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 1 week 6 days ago #1308719072

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 27
Rollercoaster for sure, that's how I've described it. Expect some more fluctuations the first month or so. Hopefully you'll hold steady at your peak but also be realistic that the gains will continue to differ slightly. Upload some pics! As for the accordion effect, I think that's pretty common for a lot of us on here. When you get the Utmost package with AD, it includes the Phallotox, which helps with relaxing the shaft so that it hangs long and smooth. But that goes away. I've read that most folks attribute the shrinkage to your weight and stress. I also know folks on here have talked about botox type injections similar to Phallotox to help with keeping it nice and pronounced but that it's temporary.
I too have a loose circ and have to deal with "the shelf" area not retaining any filler. I think you're right to conclude that the only reasonable choice is a circ surgery, otherwise injecting filler there might only cause more nodules and/or might not be retained.

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 1 week 5 days ago #1308719088

• Maize
Day 18:

Has it really been 18 days?

Have been measuring here and there but mostly waiting to see how things pan out. Measurements are similar to Day 11 but EQ has been shaky recently due to life.

As far as symptoms go, the random pain, soreness, and itching have mostly subsided. The entry points which I thought for sure would be nodules just feel like the rest of the product now. Awesome!

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 1 week 2 days ago #1308719134

• Maize
Symptoms minimal. Texture improving. This is great!

Measurements (inches):
EG (top)EG (mid)EG (base)
Day 115.255.81255.5
Day 145.3755.8755.375
Day 215.43755.755.4375

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 2 days 6 hours ago #1308719226

• Maize
One month in! top, mid, bottom are around 5.5, 5.5, 5 but this is also low EQ thanks to life.

Itching and pain is almost completely gone. I had a Nodule scare on day 26 which, like all the other Nodule scares, just went away with time.

Reached out to Ian and thinking to do a full session round 2 which should get me to the goal of ~5.9in/15cm thickness. The plan is to do this in 2025 Jan. The nice part about having the 'deflation' is I got to experience the various sizes, and on the way down I felt at peace with 5.9/15cm. I didn't take measurements while I was in Tijuana, but I was much larger there, and with that came a lot of doubts about going in too deep. Being able to go down and fluctuate between different sizes makes me hope that this will be the last session, barring any 10% PMMA touchups for aesthetics.

Now that all (fingers crossed) of the swelling is gone it's visually and tactilely apparent where the collections of product are. I was worried that the PMMA would be very squishy, but in retrospect the squishiness was just the fluid buildup from the procedure, which since around day 23 has been gone with a capital G. I actually like the Erect texture/hardness. I think thud said it best - the PMMA Dick is aggressive, both in feel and in look. I wouldn't mind going full 30% for R2 but that's a decision I'll ultimately leave to the professionals.

Other things to note:

• The zen Hanger has been a life saver for extending. I think I would have a pretty gnarly callus or desensitization on the glans by now had I continued using the noose.
  • My loose skin/accordion effect is pretty negligible so I think the circ Revision won't be needed (fingers crossed). The accordion effect seemed to be caused by the fluid buildup left over during recovery. Basically, the mass of fluid buildup and gunk had mobility when I was Erect. Now that that's gone, there's not much (if any) of an accordion effect.
  • Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 1 day 6 hours ago #1308719234

Bad EQ post procedure will totally fuck with your head when you try to figure out how much you've lost post peak
    I'm still at my "settled" 6 5/8" max post procedure, but my EQ has been so shit just because of life drama I'm lucky to get 6 1'4"
    But when I slammed boner rocket fuel before a romp the other day, i was back to my settled max.

You get ~3 months on from this you owe it to yourself to slam some boner fuel and see where you ended up. 10/23 as i type this, 7/23 was my procedure, I think I'm at the point where I can now say what final is. But i need to be all the way hard to do so.

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 9 hours 17 minutes ago #1308719245

• Zomar
    • Thank you received: 2
    If you don't mind me asking, when was your appointment date in September and how long did you stay in Mexico after the procedure?

Maize's PMMA Journey: Avanti Derma R1 September 2024 7 hours 50 minutes ago #1308719247

• Maize
    I stayed for 4 days and 3 nights in early September, including the day of the procedure. In retrospect I could have left on day 3 but I thought it would be smart to have the clinic's guidance as much as possible for my first time. Ian offered a lot of help with showing how to massage the product and how to spot areas where PMMA was accumulating.

• Page:
    Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream