TOPIC: Questions on PhalloFILL

Questions on PhalloFILL 1 month 1 week ago #1308718858

• broadmba
  • broadmba's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I am a new and just about to start on my PhaloFILL journey. I am based in LA and was about to make an appointment at one of the local PhaloFILL networks in the area for Girth enhancement. Before I get started on the journey, I had a few questions below and wondering if people with experience with PhalloFILL might be able to provide some insight,

1. I am currently around 4.6-4.9" Girth and would ideally like to increase to and maintain between 6-6.25" Girth. Is this a realistic expectation going in? If not, what is the maximum that I should expect/aim for inconsideration of safety?
2. I understand it will take multiple sessions as they typically may do 4-6ml during each session.. how many sessions/ml might be required to achieve the above Girth goals?
3. Once the desired Girth is achieved, how long is it maintained before loss starts occurring and another session might be needed? How many sessions/mL a year might be needed to maintain the desired Girth? Also, is it safe to have this filler inside for extended long-term (e.g. 5-10 years or longer)?

Thank you and I would appreciate any feedback!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Questions on PhalloFILL 1 month 6 days ago #1308718867

Sooo 6 inches is very realistic but it depends on your length on how many times it'll take....if your average I'm guessing it will take 3 or 4 sessions ....if your 8" it's gonna take awhile....more area to fill. Long term there are few if any risks that are widely reported

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream