PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Post procedure update

Post procedure update 1 month 1 week ago #1308718837

Hello! So I have been looking at doing penis enlargement for years! Finally after alot of PE trying I decided to do the Girth shots. I found a great doc in omaha ne that's amazing and affordable too. I was originally about 6 inches bonepress and 4.5 Girth but after 2 rounds of HA of 5cc I'm about 5" Flaccid Girth and 5.5" Erect Girth. I plan on doing 1 more 5cc treatment before the end of the year because I'd love to have a 6 " Girth Erect . Below is my before and after Flaccid .
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post procedure update 1 month 1 week ago #1308718838

• KirkS
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Awesome, can you describe the procedure? Where and how many times they injected. Looks like you got a hematoma.

Post procedure update 1 month 1 week ago #1308718839

Honestly I went in , did a consultation with the doc and told her my goals and that I was nervous. After discussing it with her we decided to do just 5 shots today. She applied numbing lotion and after about 20 minutes with my dong out lol she came back and started to slowly inject evenly around my penis. It was incredibly easy but also I didn't watch . We talked the whole time and it was really easy going. Definitely felt like a professional friend doing it . But yes I git a bruise the 2nd time

Post procedure update 1 month 6 days ago #1308718866

Debating if I should get another 5cc though because I don't have the longest penis and wondering if it would look unnatural or weird having a 6in Girth on a 5 Inch length....opinions?

Post procedure update 1 month 6 days ago #1308718873

I am exactly in the same boat, but I think it will be ok. Side note- I think 6.2 is like ideal Girth size for women from research.

If your doing PhalloFILL your doing a several cycles of 4-6 shots at a time, you will see what is like.

When I swelled to six dang I liked it. Did you measure when swollen.

I am a little worried I got that lymph sack at top of glands I have mine, I am suppose to be going back for Round 2 worried it will mess up my appointment.

Post procedure update 1 month 6 days ago #1308718874

So I did not do PhalloFILL....I did HA . And yes I did measure Erect soon after the procedure when it was swollen. It was FAT like 5.5 soft and damn near 6 Erect . Definitely heavier too . I just worry that since I don't have a long penis that being 5 Inch non bonepress and 6 Girth it'll look.like short. How long are you if I can ask?

Post procedure update 1 month 6 days ago #1308718881

well you saw what it would look like then. Im 5" long too. I am going to make sure my wife likes the size but I know she will. Not worried

Post procedure update 1 month 5 days ago #1308718882

One thing I'm gonna try is to do biofreeze and try and get rid of my fat pad so I expose the maximum length I have

Post procedure update 1 month 5 days ago #1308718885

One thing I'm gonna try is to do biofreeze and try and get rid of my fat pad so I expose the maximum length I have

Just wanted to chime in and share this information with everyone here. When you have a fat pad, whether you're overweight or not, the extra weight pulls down on the dartos which eventually breaks from the added strain. Once that happens, the body begins to reabsorb the shaft skin, making the penis shorter. For anyone looking at PE, this needs to be a factor kept front of mind. So many men have wasted thousands of dollars on procedures that failed or whose gains were lost as a result of an untreated fat pad. I know fat pad Removal means a more expensive procedure and more down time, but it's completely worth it in the long run to do it right the first time. And regardless of whether one decides to make their member bigger, a fat pad still needs to be addressed regardless in order to avoid dartos detachment and shortening later in life. Just my 2 cents.

Post procedure update 1 month 5 days ago #1308718888

Rejuvall wrote:

This is your Foundoplasty right? What is the recovery time and rough cost if you are comfortable sharing?
Just wanted to chime in and share this information with everyone here. When you have a fat pad, whether you're overweight or not, the extra weight pulls down on the dartos which eventually breaks from the added strain. Once that happens, the body begins to reabsorb the shaft skin, making the penis shorter. For anyone looking at PE, this needs to be a factor kept front of mind. So many men have wasted thousands of dollars on procedures that failed or whose gains were lost as a result of an untreated fat pad. I know fat pad Removal means a more expensive procedure and more down time, but it's completely worth it in the long run to do it right the first time. And regardless of whether one decides to make their member bigger, a fat pad still needs to be addressed regardless in order to avoid dartos detachment and shortening later in life. Just my 2 cents.

Post procedure update 1 month 5 days ago #1308718892

Rejuvall wrote:

This is your Foundoplasty right? What is the recovery time and rough cost if you are comfortable sharing?

Fat pad removal is part of our LifeSize and MegaContour procedures, yes. Recovery time varies from patient to patient, but with one of our LifeSize/MegaContour surgeries, you're usually looking at having to miss work anywhere from a week to 3 weeks, depending on the type of work you do, and other factors such as your current health, BMI, whether you have diabetes, what else we're doing, etc. Recovery time would be less for just removal of the fat pad (which we don't do. We're urologists, not strictly cosmetic surgeons) but you have to remember that we're also going in and manipulating and repositioning the inner penis organ as well which means more recovery time.

In terms of price, a LifeSize/MegaContour surgery currently ranges anywhere from $13,800 to $16,800 or more, again, depending on your individual health factors, which version of the surgery we're doing on you, etc. We have a page on our website that explains everything about these procedures in detail: here

Post procedure update 4 weeks 1 day ago #1308718924

Can you post before/after Erect?

It’s hard to say if 6” Girth would be too much without seeing what it looks like after this procedure (once the swelling goes down)

It may look good, it may not. Also, how would you rate the importance of aesthetics and proportion vs the importance of Girth or how penetration feels for your partner? If the later factors are more important than aesthetics and proportions, then go for it. If the aesthetics and proportion is more important than pics would help answer the question.

It’s looking pretty good as it is though.

Post procedure update 3 weeks 16 hours ago #1308718964

Hello, it's been over a Month out and my Flaccid size has stayed at about 3.5x 5 " which isn't long but I finally have a lil bulge in gym short. My Erect is starting to regain it's normal length of 6" bone press and my Girth is a respectful 5.5 at it's fattest. I scheduled 1 more appt in November to hopefully reach my goal of 6x6 so that I csn pass the tiolet paper roll test lol . All I can say is Mikaela in OMAHA did an amazing job and if anyone is in the midwest and wants to do this procedure I definitely recommend!

Post procedure update 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308719047

• wowmemy
  • Thank you received: 0
How are you doing with your bruise? Got HA 3 weeks ago, will be 4 weeks on Friday. I don't have a visible bruise, but I have the feeling of a bruise on my left side, and it's a bit sensitive to touch. Wondering if your bruise has healed yet. From anyone else with experience wondering how long bruise from filler procedure lasted.

Post procedure update 2 weeks 23 hours ago #1308719058

Oh man my bruise was gone in a week, my penis I think is completely back to normal in length and I'm still holding steady at 5.5 Girth Erect. How much did you have and how'd yours go? Any before and afters and was this your first go at HA?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream