• Page:

TOPIC: AD 9/9 1st round

AD 9/9 1st round 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718763

• heyho12345
  • heyho12345's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Currently on my way to San Diego for first round of PMMA at AD. Have to say am a little nervous. I have thought about it for a couple years and have decided to pull the trigger but my main worry is that my c scar is on the proximal side. I am hoping to avoid the “shelf” effect as much as possible by going for a conservative amount of filler and asking for a focus on aesthetics. Hopefully I am able to possibly get more product mid shaft and taper upwards to the neck with a smaller amount of product to avoid nodules; I am also planning on being quite attentive with massaging product as close to the glands as possible. Anyone have any other tips for this?

My main questions right now are whether I should go for the phallotox as I only ordered the signature package( I don’t usually retract much), as well as if the noose Hanger they give you may possibly block the product just below the glands… I wonder if that contributes at all to the “shelf”. Also does it make sense to use extenders that point upward during the aftercare phase, or only things like the noose to keep things pointed down?

I am 28, healthy and active. 7x5 Erect, hoping for a modest .5-.75 increase with good aesthetics. Can’t help feel a little crazy that I’m doing this, but here I am. Will post some before and afters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AD 9/9 1st round 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718780

We all felt crazy bro
I was laughing at myself the whole way, "I'm an idiot. I'm flying to Tijuana to have someone jam a needle in my Dick and shoot a bunch of jelly into it, wtf am I thinking?"

Now I'm 7 weeks on and only remember it when I pee or fuck.

You're probably sitting in the Grand right now with a swollen mutant Dick wondering just how badly you've f***ed your life up - you didn't. This shit is pretty awesome, and you just went full YOLO mode and got a bigger Dick, congrats.

I wouldn't stress about the botox if you dont retract heaps. There may be other benefits but your results are more down to massage and staying extended than anything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines

AD 9/9 1st round 1 month 1 week ago #1308718803

The idea sounds crazy at first but the reward and satisfaction you will receive after is well worth it! I can't wait to get back to AD

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream