PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Post procedure update

Post procedure update 2 weeks 6 days ago #1308718621

About 3 weeks ago at thr beginning of August I went in for 5 syringes of HA. The doc was great and took her time.. I was 3.5 inches around soft and now closer to 5 in and a lil over 5 hard. I'm going in for another 6 syringes Friday to fill the bottom of the shaft and hopefully get yo to my goal of 5.5 inches Girth. Also I'm impressed that it seems I don't get as bad of shrinkage as I used to but idk why

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post procedure update 2 weeks 6 days ago #1308718623

The extra weight of the filler helps your Flaccid hang thus combats shrinkage.

Post procedure update 2 weeks 6 days ago #1308718624

So with another 6 syringes... is there any evidence that your penis gets any longer with the added weight on it 24/7?

Post procedure update 2 weeks 6 days ago #1308718625

I know somebody here has reported that their heavier Dick has managed to cause an increase in their Erection length.

It was one of the whoppers, either 6x5to6x7 or justn8

I think it's fairly unlikely unless you have a tremendous amount of filler like they do, so I wouldn't count on it. I have the usual one round of 20 ml from Avanti. Most guys have two rounds total and they don't report anything like that. Then again they may not care, I temporarily lost half an Inch but I was so girthy. I didn't much give a shit.

Post procedure update 2 weeks 5 days ago #1308718627

You had 20ml??? Like I went for 5cc first time and another 6cc Friday and just the 5cc gain me .5 Inch around most of my Dick....and I'm 5x 5 now so not tiny... is 20ml like an enormous amount?

Post procedure update 2 weeks 5 days ago #1308718628

Aaronnthompson33 wrote: You had 20ml??? Like I went for 5cc first time and another 6cc Friday and just the 5cc gain me .5 Inch around most of my Dick....and I'm 5x 5 now so not tiny... is 20ml like an enormous amount?

Completely different filler. You got HA, I got PMMA. Different fillers add a different volume of Girth per mL injected.

My first procedure, which was HA, was 15ml. But the side effect was it's harder to preduct the aesthetic outcome. It was ok, but imperfect, and if I did the same total volume of 15ml in three trips of 5ml, i would have ended up with the same total 15ml volume but a better aesthetic result.

Been said a number of places, the gradual approach like you got is probably the better approach for aesthetics.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream