• Page:

TOPIC: HA: Filler Migration/Clogging

HA: Filler Migration/Clogging 4 weeks 21 hours ago #1308718493

• Chapin34
  • Chapin34's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, first of all i want to clarify english is not my native language, so please be nice.

I had HA Fillers in march this year, and everything was going well. I did everything my Dr told me and i was very happy with the results.
Maybe 2 or 3 months after the procedure i started to notice some "clogging" or "migration" from the filler. This is around the time i started to have sex again. is it possible that the filler "moved" because of the sexual activity?
I just found this forum online, so this is me asking if is it possible to fix this or is it too late. Maybe with some massaging?

My problem is that i live in a different country from where i had the procedure done, so its hard to visit my doctor.
My Doctor is Daniel Carrillo from Ciudad de México.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA: Filler Migration/Clogging 4 weeks 20 hours ago #1308718494

My gut tells me that is a long time out for filler to move. It should have been set far before that.

Do you have any soreness? Thinking maybe it is more likely to be edema or other fluid.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chapin34

HA: Filler Migration/Clogging 4 weeks 17 hours ago #1308718495

How much filler did you have, and what was the brand? I do not see him mention the brand on his website.
Circumcised? Uncircumcised?

Filler should not be migrating like that. Maybe he used too much filler or wrong technique for an uncircumcised penis and you are getting the "accordion effect" like they describe on the Avanti Derma website?

Any massaging you do should involve heat, it is unlikely you can still manipulate filler this late, but if there is any chance it will need heat. We would need more information though.

Definitely need more information. I would say go look at example photos on the Avanti website, there is one of the "accordion effect", maybe this looks similar?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma, Chapin34

HA: Filler Migration/Clogging 4 weeks 51 minutes ago #1308718500

• Chapin34
thanks for your response.

No soreness.

HA: Filler Migration/Clogging 4 weeks 43 minutes ago #1308718501

• Chapin34
Thanks! Very helpful.

I am Circumcised.
I honestly have no idea what brand he used.

I couldnt find that "accordion effect" on the Avanti website but ill keep searching.
Thanks.

HA: Filler Migration/Clogging 3 weeks 6 days ago #1308718502

Chapin34 wrote: I couldnt find that "accordion effect" on the Avanti website but ill keep searching.
Thanks.

accordion effect only applies to uncircumcised, is where the filler ends up superficially injected into Foreskin and when retracted Balls up like a dog's Dick knot.
do you remember how much he injected?
Obviously we know more with pictures of the symptoms but understand not everyone is comfortable with this.

It is possible that you swell more after sex in the places with more filler. But 2 months, the filler should be set.

It could be "edema" cause by vigorous sex, but that usually goes away on its own.

EDIT: even if you find pictures online that look similar to your situation that would be helpful.

Last edit: by itgoesthud.

HA: Filler Migration/Clogging 3 weeks 5 days ago #1308718510

Hello,
You can read about the accordion effect in our e-brochure; please click on the following link: www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b9c8yhkqqranywefz...pc5&st=umz8mam2&dl=0
If you have further doubts, you can call @Avanti_Derma for more information.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chapin34

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream