PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How long did you see swelling post- HA injections?

How long did you see swelling post- HA injections? 1 month 1 week ago #1308718367

• emlot
  • emlot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I recently (5 days ago) got my first HA injections through PhalloFILL (a very modest 6 units, each unit being 1.2 ccs). I've been wearing their sleeve during recovery and taking it off to shower or just when it needs a moment to breathe.

I have to say, 5 days out...it looks INCREDIBLE, but I know a good portion of that effect is probably swelling. First time I took the sleeve off (48 hours post injection) the swelling was a bit more evident - there were areas that were a little red and tight, and a little asymmetrical. It still looked good, but it was clear that there was some swelling that needed to go down before I could see what it would "really" look like.

Now, 5 days later, there's no redness, no firmness, no asymmetry. It looks GREAT, but it's still much much thicker than I expected 6 units to make it, so I'm anticipating it will reduce down further (though I'd be happy if it didn't!). I'm just curious for others that have been through this, how long did it take for you to reach the point of "this is what my new normal is" after all swelling and everything had gone down. I'm trying to have healthy expectations that there must still be swelling and thus I should expect the final result to be not quite as thick as it is now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How long did you see swelling post- HA injections? 1 month 1 week ago #1308718368

I got 10 syringes and about 6 days it settled. But for me that was 10cc, you got 7.2cc so not a massive difference. I gained .3 meg and .5 BEG. It all depends on your length you are spreading it over.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emlot

How long did you see swelling post- HA injections? 1 month 1 week ago #1308718369

3 weeks your first round . You won’t know what it looks like until about a month out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emlot

How long did you see swelling post- HA injections? 1 week 6 days ago #1308718716

Good to hear you are happy with your initial results with PhalloFILL. I got my first round of PhalloFILL injections (6 units) last Tuesday 8/27...tomorrow will be one week out. Unfortunately I don't see any gains. Have you heard of others not seeing a gain after the first round of injections?

How long did you see swelling post- HA injections? 1 week 6 days ago #1308718717

• emlot
  • emlot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

BraveheartScot wrote: Good to hear you are happy with your initial results with PhalloFILL. I got my first round of PhalloFILL injections (6 units) last Tuesday 8/27...tomorrow will be one week out. Unfortunately I don't see any gains. Have you heard of others not seeing a gain after the first round of injections?

Huh that's kind of surprising to not see any gains considering the HA is in there. Honestly my first week was like, significantly bigger, and then it went down a bit as it healed. Even now about a month out, I'm more than pleased with the results from 6. It looks entirely natural and just "bigger", which was all I was looking for. It's certainly not like, a total transformation or a monster or anything, but just like a slightly improved version of what it was.

The only thing I can think of is if you were already really large (or long) then maybe the 6 units just distributed in such a way that the effect is small in any given point. Can you "feel" a difference? Like is it thicker or squishier in the hand? I feel like even if visually the difference isn't significant, you can feel the difference in the hand because you are so used to how the old size felt.

How long did you see swelling post- HA injections? 1 week 6 days ago #1308718719

BraveheartScot wrote: Good to hear you are happy with your initial results with PhalloFILL. I got my first round of PhalloFILL injections (6 units) last Tuesday 8/27...tomorrow will be one week out. Unfortunately I don't see any gains. Have you heard of others not seeing a gain after the first round of injections?

How long is your shaft? PhalloFILL takes a more conservative approach, building a foundation and brick-laying over subsequent visits. For guys with longer than average shafts, the initial round (especially 6 units) may not be as noticeable, and what might be happening is that the HA is spread out over more area, hence why it may feel like there is no significant change (yet). There will be some collagen and elastin over time as well (albeit not in the same manner as PMMA or Ellanse), and the goal I'd imagine is to build that initial foundation (and this also allows them to spot any problem areas in follow-up visits).

If you have an average length shaft and there is no discernable gains (as in you know this for certain by having done accurate measurements before & after the procedure), you'll want to reach out to PhalloFILL to discuss this after the 4-6 week mark. Mind if I ask who your PhalloFILL provider was?

As for the topic itself: everyone reacts differently to injections post-op, and it is all entirely normal. Some swell more than others, some bruise more than others, some exhibit some soreness more than others, etc. You had your penis jabbed multiple times with a needle (even if you didn't feel it because you were numbed), it will want to rest a few days after a session. Happy healing to those who are still waiting out their recovery period!

How long did you see swelling post- HA injections? 23 hours 31 minutes ago #1308718840

By no means do I have a really long penis...maybe 6.5" or a little more when Erect. I am only a little longer than average in length. I'm almost at the 3 week mark and no sign of any gain that I can feel or see after the initial 6 units. I have reached out to my Urologist who is the PhalloFILL provider. I would rather not disclose his name but I will share with you his response to me on the patient portal:

"it is a process that builds on each treatment. We will measure him at next visit and see, most men can't notice early gains but when we measure, there is some objective Girth gains. Typically after the second patients start having noticeable improvement"

How long did you see swelling post- HA injections? 20 hours 17 minutes ago #1308718846

Is that 6.5 bonepress or non bonepress because if your 6.5 non press you could be more the 7" . I'm lik 5" compression and about 6" press but with 10cc I went from 4.5 Girth to 5.5 Girth .

How long did you see swelling post- HA injections? 19 hours 58 minutes ago #1308718847

6.5" Erect probably...maybe a little more ...not sure but will measure. I'm definitely a Grower and not a shower so my Flaccid size varies a lot. Mood and temperature greatly affect Flaccid state for me

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream