TOPIC: Silicone Injection Advice

Silicone Injection Advice 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718110

• RetroDS
  • RetroDS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey there Phallo community,

It's been a minute since my last post, In that time I went through all seven stages of grief to accept the warning many of you tried to share with me.
I underwent an injection procedure earlier this year for what I thought were PMMA injections, but I now believe it is 80CCs of that mystery silicone cocktail many of you have reported to on this forum from a collection of Doctors. Many of you shared concern about this with my prior post, and it was easier at the time to die on a hill of denial than accept the facts. I truly apologize for this immaturity.

Ultimately, I have no one else to blame but myself in this situation. I did not do my due diligence in ensuring that what I was sold was what was injected. I disregarded any gut feeling I had to run or walk out prior to the procedure and purely took the doctor at his word and Google reviews. The writing was on the wall, I wish I had found this forum prior to the procedure not after.

Currently, I'm dealing with a beer bottle between my legs, 6.5"X6.5", which is 2 inches from my original size (was promised only an Inch), which is all well and good except for the fact the head and shaft directly behind the head are still their original size, The product did not migrate further down, and it looks like my guy is sticking through the beer can instead of being a beer can. Needless to say this has prevented any chance of intimacy in my life and the procedure that was supposed to fix me thinking about my Dick all the time now has me constantly thinking about it.

I wanted to share this for two reasons: First, to vent a little and share this warning to stay far away from Silicone and any mixture you have no idea what is in it. If your Gut is telling you to run, run. and lastly, to ask for advice on what to do now.

Luckily, there have been no complications other than the size of it; It healed well without nodes and lumps. Overall, if it had blended into my glans better, I probably wouldn't even begin to doubt what was injected. I'm unsure if I should seek assistance from a different doctor to make the best of the situation or start looking into more drastic measures.

It is currently 4 months since the procedure, and who knows, it could continue to heal and return to a more manageable state. Anyone else that has undergone this I would love to hear about your recovery and were things started to look better if it ever did.

Mainly guys, Im scared. My member has always been something I thought heavily on and I'm afraid to come out of this worse than were I started. Like many men, a lot of me in tied into it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rejuvall

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silicone Injection Advice 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718113

Terribly sorry to hear about your ordeal; don't get too down on yourself for your decision, you ended up with an unsatisfactory result and what is done is done. I don't need to go on and on about silicone, I think you did a service to the Community by being upfront, and you'll likely have helped a lot of other guys who might be in your shoes one day. Now that you have processed the situation and your feelings about it, it's imperative you move forward to a happy ending -- hope is not lost.

First and foremost, the good news is you aren't exhibiting any significant complications -- it seems right now your issues are largely aesthetic. From the sound of it, perhaps a bit of silicone removal (rather than the invasive complete removal of it, if that's even possible at this stage), with just enough volume reduction to ease the shape & size a bit.

Your best bet right now is to get some 2nd (and 3rd) opinions. There are those quite familiar with the removal, repair, and recovery process with this type of work, including Doctors like Dr. Carney and Dr. Solomon (please Private Message me on this site -OR- email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. -OR- use the Physician Directory if you want their contact info, and that of others).

Hopefully others who visit or lurk see your post and reach out to you through private messages as well! Best of luck, and we're here to help when we can.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream