PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Finally Took The Plunge!

Finally Took The Plunge! 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717990

Hey Everyone,

5 years ago I made a post stating it was time for me to commit. I didn’t. Wasn’t ready. Since then I’ve continued to follow the journey of others on this fantastic site, learning and waiting for the right time for me. Well, that time came 2 days ago. Before going into the details of my experience, I want to provide some updated info about me. I’m now in my late 50’s, still married to my wonderful wife, now have 4 grandkids, changed jobs twice, and have dropped 25 pounds. I’ve also spent a lot of time working on becoming less of a Grower trying to eliminate my biggest concern about having Girth enhancement, poor aesthetics due to severe retraction. Between those efforts and my weight loss, I’ve been successful. My beginning stats are:

NBPFL: 3.00
FG: 3.50
NBPEL: 5.25
BPEL: 6.00
MSEG: 4.50
BEG: 4.75

After much research on this site and taking the advice that Skeptical_One, Texas, and others have given to so many posters, I chose HA over PMMA. The ability to dissolve the HA if needed was my deciding factor for now. My next decision was choosing a provider. Again, I leaned on the experiences of everyone here. I did my due diligence and interviewed several providers near me, including one who I found out was using Silicone. I was mainly talking to other providers to find out their experience and approach including filler used, injection technique, post-op protocol, and of course, price. Let’s just say, the providers who are either sponsors or are recommended here are the only ones I would trust ( my opinion). Ultimately, I chose PhalloFILL.

The Dallas PhalloFILL team is top-notch. Everyone there has been fantastic, answering all my questions and providing all the information I needed. I had my first treatment of HA 2 days ago. A total of 5 units was injected. Beau was absolutely awesome. His demeanor and the way he explained everything that was going to be done really helped me to relax. The only painful point was the 1st lidocaine injection. Until you have someone stick a needle in your Dick you just don’t know what to expect! The whole procedure took about 30 minutes. Once the injections were done, a silicone sleeve was rolled on to keep my penis extended and help keep everything in place. I have to wear the sleeve for 3 weeks, taking it off every 3 days to clean it and replace it. The 1st time I can take it off is tomorrow so, I’ll get some pictures and post them. I’ve attached some before pictures both Flaccid and Erect.

Thanks for reading my long post. I’ll continue to provide updates as my journey continues. Thanks! Administrative Edit: Photos will be attached shortly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, Buckeye71, jon11, emlot, Noneya14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

My Journey Begins - Finally 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718087

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

My Journey Begins - Finally 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718088

After three days I was able to remove the silicone sleeve to wash it and replace. Swelling and bruising were not too bad. Here are a couple photos at that point. I have to continue wearing the sleeve another 2 weeks. After that I’ll update again. Thanks!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Finally Took The Plunge! 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718103

• Den-SG
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks for sharing. It’s looking good! Enjoy your new member.

Finally Took The Plunge! 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718111

Thanks Den-SG. I’m very happy with the results from my 1st treatment. Adding the filler over 2 or more sessions should work extremely well for me. I’m more interested with aesthetics and will sacrifice some extra Girth as a trade off. I’ll post my gains from session #1 at the end of this week. Time to schedule session #2. Thanks!

Finally Took The Plunge! 1 month 1 week ago #1308718203

• Bskidoo
  • Thank you received: 0
Folllowing as I plan to use Dallas location as well.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream