PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside)

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717957

• Noneya14
  • Noneya14's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
What brought me here was probably the same story as most. I just wasn't happy enough about my size. I have gotten the 'nice Cock', 'your pretty big', 'you've got some Girth on you' comments from women in my past but all I heard was my own voice wishing I was larger.

This lead me to half focused efforts of PE, you know hard to do with family, work, etc. My starting stats were as follows:

NBPFL 4.00
FG 4.50
NBPEL 5.50
BPEL 6.25
MSEG 5.50
BEG 6.00

I was able to extend up to (most on manual stretching, some stretcher and little Hanging):

NBPFL 4.50
FG 4.50
NBPEL 6.25
BPEL 6.75
MSEG 5.50
BEG 6.00

Despite those gains and being above average I still wasn't fully happy. Part of my issue is I'm a big guy (6-3, 245) with hockey player thighs and I thought I just looked small for my frame.

So my research (signifcant portions of it here) led me to try out HA to see how it suited me. I got 10 syringes of Restylane. I'm still in the healing phase but figured I'd update what I have so far. My goal was to hopefully get MSEG to 6 and maintain aesthetics. Looking normal is extremely crucial to me. My wife already gets tearing and discomfort at my current Girth on long sessions. I think mostly due to deeper penetration and the base Girth. If I go larger than 6 MSEG she is going to bench me. I do have a few other women I sleep with as well and they are more accomodating.

Here are the B&A the doctor's office took.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717958

• Noneya14
Here are my photos from the night after the procedure. Definiately added some beef. 6 MSEG and 6.5 BSEG. We'll see what sticks when it settles.

You can see some material lumping up near the glans. I massaged that out easily.
Attachments:

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717959

• Noneya14
And now here are the photos from the next day. Still looking good. Nice adds so far, massaged those near glans lumps out easily. Aesthetics looking good far aside from the brusing and there should be a little more material closer to the glans but that can be touched up later.
Attachments:

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717960

• Noneya14
One more from the night of the day after. Massaging making it look pretty smooth. This one was a bit more retracted than others so not the best comp but you can still see the Girth gains. The water balloon feeling area on the top base firmed up some so it doesn't feel strangely squishy anymore. I will add more in the coming days hopefully as brusing leaves and we'll see where it settles post swell. Will try to add some erects as I'm really happy with the look so far.

Regarding the procedure I was really nervous. No idea how much it would hurt during or after but I felt nothing after the pinch shot. A lot like my vasectomy without the after pain.
Attachments:

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717979

• Noneya14
Still a little swelling after about 55 hours post procedure. Picture attached was from then.

Now I am about 72 hours out and right at 6 MSEG. No soreness or swelling feeling. Looks really natural outside a little bruising. Will follow up when bruising is gone.
Attachments:

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717981

• KirkS
  • Thank you received: 2
Looks Amazing, What provider?

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717984

• Noneya14

KirkS wrote: Looks Amazing, What provider?

The Tampa Dr. Solomon

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718022

how much did they charge for first session

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718028

• Noneya14
He is basically $600 per syringe. I did 10.

I will update photos this weekend now that bruising is gone. Looks really good. I'm happy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JJones928

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718067

@Noneya14 I extended you Lifetime Premium Membership for your photo contributions.

Thanks for sharing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noneya14

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 1 week ago #1308718155

Would love another update

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 6 days ago #1308718266

• Noneya14
Swelling is gone and I've settled at 5.8 MSEG and 6.5 BEG. So +.3 and +.5.

I was already thicker at the base to start so I'm scheduling a follow up for another 10. I'm going to ask him to focus on MS to get that to 6. I also want to smooth out some odd shaping around the scar.

Visually it looks really good. Need to take some new photos to post. Just want to layer a little more on.

I did have sex with a new girl who commented on my Girth as soon as she saw it and made several other comments during our time together about my size.

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 6 days ago #1308718272

• Noneya14
Here is a flacid from today. Girth up about .2 flacid. Has a nicer hang. You can see a little lumpiness I was referring to near the glans. Probably something only I would care about. Going to do round 2 to see if can get more midshaft gains to get that to 6.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812, NorwoodingDicklet

Last edit: by Noneya14.

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 5 days ago #1308718286

Noneya14 wrote: Swelling is gone and I've settled at 5.8 MSEG and 6.5 BEG. So +.3 and +.5.

I was already thicker at the base to start so I'm scheduling a follow up for another 10. I'm going to ask him to focus on MS to get that to 6. I also want to smooth out some odd shaping around the scar.

Visually it looks really good. Need to take some new photos to post. Just want to layer a little more on.

I did have sex with a new girl who commented on my Girth as soon as she saw it and made several other comments during our time together about my size.

May I ask how long it took for the swelling to go away completely? I’m exactly one week after my procedure now and the bruising is completely gone but it looks like there is still some heavy swelling. Especially around the center of my shaft and on the underside behind my glans. At least I’m hoping it’s still swelling not product… (cause it makes my Flaccid Dick look like a mushroom)

Took the plunge and got HA (Photos Inside) 1 month 5 days ago #1308718287

Noneya14 wrote: Here is a flacid from today. Girth up about .2 flacid. Has a nicer hang. You can see a little lumpiness I was referring to near the glans. Probably something only I would care about. Going to do round 2 to see if can get more midshaft gains to get that to 6.

Yeah that tiny lump is totally acceptable. But if it bothers you you could probably have the doctor inject a little bit of the antidote there when you go for round 2, no?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream