PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024)

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717936

Starting stats:
FG - ~4"
EG - 4.75" (100% EQ, more reasonable would be 4.5")

Supplements:
~month before - ~7g hydrolyzed collagen (pre-flavored with some vit C too) + 1.5g MSM
~week before - 2 x daily { ~7g hydrolyzed collagen (Zen Principle, unflavored + 0.5 water flavor packet) + 1.5g MSM } + 750mg Vit C and extras (via EmergenC gummies)
post - same as 'week before', maybe an extra gummy or two through the day.

Went to Avanti Derma in early July for my first appointment. Have some friends in the San Diego region, so I was able to spend the night with them before getting picked up by the shuttle the next morning. Shuttle ride was super easy, got dropped off at the hotel, and immediately missed where the check-in desk was (hard right upon entering)... wasn't expecting to be able to check in before the appointment anyway since the hotel had declined early check-in over the phone since they were booked, so found my way to the Avanti Derma office.

The procedure went well, though was wishing that I had brought sunglasses as recommended on here (it would be nice if the office provided those 'eye dilation' temp-shades that optometrists usually hand out); Dr. Morales did note that near the tip on the left side of my shaft that there was some tough tissue that made maneuvering the cannula difficult. I had requested a focus on girth, so I ended up with 15mL 30% and 5mL 10% Linnea

I posted pictures of the swelling immediately following the first round here ... didn't have a ruler with me but measuring the next day when I got home was around 6.25" FG! That was my goal final EG (not for this round obviously...) so it was nice to see that my skin could already stretch that far (though it definitely wasn't happy about it).

Will post more 'after' pictures next...
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: 7indream

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by curiousBetsy.

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717937

In the hotel (as seen before in the bruised and swollen post):

Day after - still swollen, but had got some prednisone after the followup with Ian which as making it go down...

2 Days after - still very swollen - measuring 6" SemiG and first time I was getting a decent Erection

I never had any filler come out of the injection sites, mostly blood and lymph. still was massaging ~every 1-3 hours, though did space them out closer to 3 after the inflammation really ballooned.

It was around the day2-3 mark that I started getting some swelling above the circ scar - and since the injection site on the right side of the circ scar had pretty much closed up by now, and assuming most of the swelling was lymph (since that was all that was coming out of the wounds), I started massaging from the right to left to try to get it to drain too... This was a mistake as will be visible in some later posts, since I believe it moved some filler in that area too (not a huge deal since otherwise its settled nicely).

I was using my hands for the massages for the first day or so, but after getting home, busted out the handheld vibrator and microwaved towels to really get in there... I definitely helped not only in moving filler around, but in stimulating Erect states which helped position the filler better (except for the circ scar/shelf region because of swelling mentioned above), where the vibrator really shined was smoothing out what felt like the beginning of a Nodule forming on the right side along the circ scar.

My technique for them has been similar to the way Ian recommends dealing with the injection sites when they leak filler. Hit the area from a bunch of different directions, using the vibrator to sorta stretch the skin. Additionally, I'll pinch the area between my finger and the vibrator and roll it back and forth. During the early days this also induced some swelling which made it hard to tell if it was reducing the nodularity, but as swelling went down it also began smoothing out more (this is also when I should have realized that my attempts of pushing lymph had pushed filler to my left side).
Attachments:

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717938

Skipping to this morning...
FG - ~5" (left side circ scar prominence visible)

EG - 5.4"

I had to jerk off the other day (used lots of lube and vibrator to minimize trauma) since I got a bad case of blue Balls, but have since noticed that there are some "sharp" points near the injection sites on the shaft... I've been going at them with my vibe tech, and will report as they progress...
Attachments:

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717953

Similar angle before and after (before being near bursting, after making thick look easy)

Attachments:

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717954

Definitely seeing some variation day to day still,
Saw FG&EG @ 5.5" this morning
The following user(s) said Thank You: ebry2121

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717975

Still changing...

Definitely getting the "thick skin" feeling now, almost feels like there's some swelling underneath it too, sorta floating when Flaccid, much less so Erect, but its still more like the skin is thicker rather than the shaft underneath.

PS also realizing that the fibrosis area Dr. M pointed out is right where I usually grab while jerking it... time to start using lube instead of going dry I guess...
Attachments:

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308718001

Looks great

Thanks for the update

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308718014

whats your Erect lengh

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308718015

BPEL was 6.5" before, have measured ~6" currently, but not getting a good BP since still a little tender around there

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308718016

Also day 12 update
FG - 5.25
EG - 5.5

Re: thick skin
I should mention that while the skin feels thicker, the shaft underneath also seems thicker. It's just that the perceived thickness of the skin is higher near the tip

Attached example of how skin moves around while gripping
Attachments:

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 1 month 1 week ago #1308718168

~3 weeks out update ...
No changes in dimensions, have noticed some nodules beyond the entry point ones (entry points were the ones first noticed, but they have been getting "smoother" as time passes

First pic is trying to show the nodules that have appeared, there's about 4 of them along the left side near the base.

Second pic is showing the nodules but in particular the entry point one... It raises up as I pull down on the skin.

Third pic is showing the entry point Nodule/filler falloff near circ scar on right side... If I pull the skin out in addition to down it sorta looks like the skin begins to tuck under the layer of filler.

I've been continuing to do IR heat wrap and massaging at least 2x a day.

Despite being a little disappointed that nodules have appeared, they're barely noticable (only visible when hard and/or bending to get them to stand out, and while noticibly harder than surrounding tissue with they're still "soft")
Attachments:

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 1 month 1 week ago #1308718171

I'm about 60 hours post, if you were to attribute the nodules to any piece of aftercare you might have gotten wrong, what might it be, if anything?
I have no idea how mine will pan out at this early stage. This is my last night in TJ, exhausted, resorted to Carls Jr lol
I know I was NOT massaging correctly, Ian demonstrated it, and I thought I was getting it, but I wasn't. I had the brilliant idea to "can i show you what I'm doing and you tell me if I'm doing something wrong?" - and he showed me, and this afternoon's checkin was MUCH better.

I retract badly, and where I'd gotten my retraction to behave somewhat before the procedure, it's like the trauma of the procedure brought it back out of me.

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 1 month 1 week ago #1308718173

I'm pretty sure I followed aftercare pretty well, if anything I maybe didn't massage that particular area as much since it was my top right section that filler* didn't want to go to

*Not sure if it was filler or inflammation

I didn't massage the entry points that much either since it seemed like the entry point specific massage was for when there was filler coming out of them, and it was only blood and lymph that was leaving them...

I'm just documenting as I'm going through it, from what I've read, these sort of nodules can go away with time (as well as new ones showing up).

The swelling was definitely a lot early on; I got a prednisone as I left which helped a lot, but I think I would have taken the ibuprofen closer to the 4 hour interval if I had to do it over.

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 1 month 1 week ago #1308718174

You weren't kidding about the bone press pain either,
i tried earlier and NOPE...that's all the Dick for this week. Maybe this week there will be more Dick, but for now, the only Dick is NBP
Think that's where they went in with the nerve block?
This is good shit, glad I'm getting info from folk who are fresh off of this

curiousBetsy Round 1 - PMMA Avanti Derma (7/2024) 2 weeks 7 hours ago #1308718590

Update about 7 weeks out.

Same measurements (though haven't measured after the following change)

But noticed this morning that there's a thumb sized divot on my shaft now (about where my thumb rests while jerking off).

Feeling that area, it seems like there's suddenly no filler there at all. In the previous days I had been noticing that the area next to it was somewhat firmer (and that's still there), is it possible that it's somehow migrated?

The only other thing that I think might be related is that I started pumping after the 6 week mark (one or twice since then), only at 5inHg for 10min max. Did have some what looked like light bruising in that area, but it wasn't painful and passed in a day or two.

Hard to get a picture of it, but will try.

Last edit: by curiousBetsy.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream