PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wild Swelling after first round (pics inside)

Wild Swelling after first round (pics inside) 3 months 1 week ago #1308717873

Just had round 1 done yesterday at AD (still working on a more thorough write up), but the swelling has been unlike what I've seen elsewhere on here.

Here is after removing the wrap that was applied after the procedure

The tip left was reported by Dr.M to have had something like scar tissue there already (was hard to move cannula through it, don't know what it could be)

And these are before bed last night:

I've been taking my meds, and have scaled back time between massages as recommended during Ian's lesson. Surprisingly it's not sore at all except for at the base where there's barely any discoloration.

Still have my 2nd follow up with Ian today, so will probably update with what he says (or might go into my report)

Anyone else get swelling like this?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wild Swelling after first round (pics inside) 3 months 1 week ago #1308717874

My first PMMA session had more swelling/made it look beat up more than anything I've ever had done. I feel like the first session for most guys tends to get the biggest reaction. It's normal, I wouldn't worry about it at all and just follow their after care instructions.

Wild Swelling after first round (pics inside) 3 months 1 week ago #1308717875

Totally normal, in fact it'd be weird if there wasn't some swelling and bruising.

Wild Swelling after first round (pics inside) 3 months 1 week ago #1308717882

• Jung
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 29
Yea, normal bruising and swelling. Just had mine done a week ago at AD.

All looks normal to me. Give it a week and it will look much better.

Wild Swelling after first round (pics inside) 3 months 1 week ago #1308717885

looking normal to me. I remember mine first round. I was scared out of my mind thinking how much i fucked up. lol. light compression. lots of fruit and veggies ( fiber and inflammatory ). and time.

Wild Swelling after first round (pics inside) 3 months 1 week ago #1308717890

It was the discoloration that was really throwing me for a loop. Ian gave me a prednisone which really helped knock out some of the swelling, but otherwise said very similar to what y'all have said.

Back to massaging every hour...

PS I've found using gloves makes the massaging much easier. I'm sure it's mostly psychological, but the slight sliding within the glove helps sliding on the inflamed skin too

Wild Swelling after first round (pics inside) 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308718181

Did the swelling get better? After the procedure mine looked really natural but now, a day later, it looks really way too big, and around the head especially it seems out of proportion. I’m not sure if the filler has migrated or if this is swelling that will get normal again?

Wild Swelling after first round (pics inside) 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308718194

CuriousFiller wrote: Did the swelling get better? After the procedure mine looked really natural but now, a day later, it looks really way too big, and around the head especially it seems out of proportion. I’m not sure if the filler has migrated or if this is swelling that will get normal again?

Had mine done Tuesday 7/23 (just got back home last night at 1AM, Friday night, technically Saturday morning)
Wednesday it looked badly bruised and swollen.
Thursday it looked mildly discolored but very swollen
Friday looked mildly discolored and moderately swollen.
I'd say today if the first day my Dick looks a normal color, with a slight puff you might see from light pumping. Still tender like a sunburn sort of, but the look is back to normal.

I'll do my own progress log when I get some quiet time but that's pretty crazy, normal looking in 96 hours, just bigger and mildly puffed.

Wild Swelling after first round (pics inside) 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308718195

itgoesthud wrote:

CuriousFiller wrote: Did the swelling get better? After the procedure mine looked really natural but now, a day later, it looks really way too big, and around the head especially it seems out of proportion. I’m not sure if the filler has migrated or if this is swelling that will get normal again?

Had mine done Tuesday 7/23 (just got back home last night at 1AM, Friday night, technically Saturday morning)
Wednesday it looked badly bruised and swollen.
Thursday it looked mildly discolored but very swollen
Friday looked mildly discolored and moderately swollen.
I'd say today if the first day my dick looks a normal color, with a slight puff you might see from light pumping. Still tender like a sunburn sort of, but the look is back to normal.

I'll do my own progress log when I get some quiet time but that's pretty crazy, normal looking in 96 hours, just bigger and mildly puffed.

Ok that puts my mind at ease a bit cause when soft my dick looks a bit puffy and deformed right now. When erect is has a really nice shape! It’s just huge!!! I kinda wish it would stay this size when erect but I assume that will go down quite a bit as well. ;)

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream