• Page:

TOPIC: Avanti Derma - Trip Report - 3 Rounds Done

Avanti Derma - Trip Report - 3 Rounds Done 3 weeks 5 days ago #1308717462

• Joseph3811
  • Joseph3811's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
So I have been lurking on here for a while and finally pulled the trigger and booked at Avanti Derma. I went with PMMA Utmost package for all three sessions and thought now might be the time to share.

Going into this I was nervous yet excited to get the results I have seen from some people on this site. I was a little worried as a few of the cases dont look great to me, but I have been very happy with the work done by the team at Avanti Derma.

My first session was 10/17/23. Coming into this my stats were
FL 5
FG 4
EL 6
EG 4.5

When I finished the session I looked terrible, tons of bruising and swelling and a weird lump under the head but I was very happy with the Girth, like very happy! I didnt take any measurements after session 1 other than an immediate Girth measurement which had me close to 6" in Girth! I did take pictures which I willl upload so you can see what it looked like before and after. During this session I was given 12cc of 30% and 8cc of 10%. After about 1 month that swelling died down and I knew I wanted to go again.

I scheduled my second session for 1/10/24 and these were the measurements I took going in that morning.
FL - Didnt measure
GG - Didn't measure
EL - 6
EG - 4.9 (so lost a lot from the swelling going down)

During this session I advised I was happy with the outcome of the first session but that more Girth was my goal and they delivered and changed the product mix. This time I received 18cc of 30% and 5cc of 10%. I could tell immediately after this would get me much closer to the goal I am going for and I was very happy with the results. I did find recovery after the second one was much easier and the nerves were easier to handle as well.

Third session was booked and complete today 5/30/24 - Going into this appointment my stats were
FL 5.5
FG - 5
EL - 6
EG - 5.5
I advised the Avanti team my goal was to get to an EG of 6 and I did have one small area at the base that needed to be touched up as the material didnt sit well from the last session. In this session it appears I may have booked a little too soon to the last session and also I didnt do any pumping between sessions. I honestly should have asked them if I could pump, I just assumed I shouldn't. Anyways they had a hard time getting the amount of product I hoped for to stay and as such I received today 11cc of 30% and 5cc of 10%. They mentioned it was a bit tight for space and they couldn't get the product to fit well beyond those levels. I am uncertain at this point where my final measurements will land but I will come back and post an updated about it once it heals a bit more.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Avanti Derma - Trip Report - 3 Rounds Done 3 weeks 5 days ago #1308717463

• Joseph3811
Here are the images from my second session
Attachments:

Avanti Derma - Trip Report - 3 Rounds Done 3 weeks 5 days ago #1308717464

• Joseph3811
Here are some healed images after the second session. I will upload the photos after the session from today later on, I haven't taken the bandages off yet.
Attachments:

Avanti Derma - Trip Report - 3 Rounds Done 3 weeks 5 days ago #1308717468

thank you for your sharing your trip and experience!!!!

Last edit: by Avanti_Derma.

Avanti Derma - Trip Report - 3 Rounds Done 3 weeks 5 days ago #1308717470

Appreciate you posting, man. Looking good so far. Best wishes with recovery!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma

Avanti Derma - Trip Report - 3 Rounds Done 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308717597

• Joseph3811
For those following here are the images as of today fully healed I would say. The EG and EL images are without any enhancements, I have seen an EG of .25 higher than this when taking BPC-157 but I didnt take a picture of that. I will try that again in the near future and see if it was swelling from before or if I actually get an increased Girth from that peptide.

Overall I am very happy with this results. When I started this journey I did a a bit of pumping and manual exercises but didnt want to spend the time doing this daily for the minimal gains. My main goal was to increase EG and the look Flaccid which both have been achieved

Starting 4.5 EG now 6 EG
Starting 4.5 FL now 5.5 FL

I dont think I will get any further treatments as my EG is where I had hoped it would be. I am going to continue to hang as I like the feel of it and wouldnt mind increasing my FL and EL now.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma, ou812, Den-SG

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream