PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: GIRTH ENLARGEMENT JOURNEY - 1 MONTH OUT

GIRTH ENLARGEMENT JOURNEY - 1 MONTH OUT 4 months 1 week ago #1308717321

So I am about to embark on the journey. I will be getting the procedure done at a place called The Medical Man Cave here is Denver CO. They have PMMA, HA, and also do a permanent procedure similar to Dr. Loria (Who I know is not popular here). I already put a down payment down and im just trying to decide which route I want to go. My before measurements are:

Uncircumcised
FG: 4.5”
FL: 4”
EG: 5”
EL: 7”

I will attach some photos. My goal is to reach 6.5” Girth. Maybe 7” but I think that may be unnecessary lol. I’m here to post my progress and get support in aftercare, advice, etc.. Any advice would be great. I know that I don’t want HA I’d like to do something semi permanent or permanent. I’ve talked to a lot of guys who went the the Medical Man Cave in Denver that got the permanent procedure similar to the Dr. Loria method where it’s a mixture of oil and gel and it stimulates collagen for permanent results and they all love the results. I’m very tempted to go that route, but then I come on here and most of y’all are roasting that method so idk lol anyway can’t wait to get something done. Just trying to make sure I get some research and opinions in before making the decision.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by joelrocks88.

GIRTH ENLARGEMENT JOURNEY - 1 MONTH OUT 4 months 1 week ago #1308717326

If you like your Cock and having use of it don’t put silicon in it. At best it gets deformed looking - At worst you can lose your penis and even your life. Do not put that stuff in your body - period!
The following user(s) said Thank You: JJones928

GIRTH ENLARGEMENT JOURNEY - 1 MONTH OUT 4 months 1 week ago #1308717334

That oil is bad stuff. I have similar pre-procedure stats. Nice length but could use some Girth, I'm going to AD on the 29th I'll post the post-procedure pics sometime that week.

GIRTH ENLARGEMENT JOURNEY - 1 MONTH OUT 4 months 1 week ago #1308717337

Yeah I’m going to go with PMMA. Not going to risk it. Following your journey my friend. Good luck! I’m super happy with my length but I it would be nice to be 6.5” Girth Erect which is my goal. I’m hoping I can get to 6” in one session haha but I’ll settle for 5.75”

GIRTH ENLARGEMENT JOURNEY - 1 MONTH OUT 4 months 6 days ago #1308717371

Loria and his proprietary filler are not popular here because they are not FDA regulated, studied.... actually, that's the least of its issues. Despite many Sponsors (and legitimate/credible Non-Sponsors) having disagreements on methodologies, filler preference, etc. - they can all agree on one thing: silicone oil in high volume in the penile shaft is bad news.

The propensity to migrate, the severity of complications including the severity of granulomas, the difficulty of its Removal, and the possible necessitation of skin grafts (oof) makes it hard to stomach. And unlike the rigid silicone implant (Penuma), silicone oil may not rear its nasty head for many years, making it all the more troublesome.

I've really wanted a Sponsor (or at the very least, someone I could recommend) from Colorado (or anywhere from the Nevada deserts to the Rockies) but I could not in good faith ever consider this Clinic as an Advertiser in any capacity (unless of course they discontinued, dismissed, and denounced Loria's mystery cocktail). I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they are relatively new to the PE scene and hope that discourse here will make them see that if they can already off Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Bellafill (PMMA), why not just stick to the "tried, true, and proven?"

Good luck either way, we're here to support regardless of the path(s) chosen.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

GIRTH ENLARGEMENT JOURNEY - 1 MONTH OUT 4 months 16 hours ago #1308717429

I’m very happy you chimed in. After reading on here and seeing you go off like this on some other posts here about Lorias filler, I have decided to NOT go with that. I’ll be starting out with 20cc of Bellafil PMMA. I’ve been following a lot of those journeys on here and I know for sure that’s what I want. This place is really cool and they don’t try to push the blend on you. Even though they do use it, I told him about my concern and he said that’s no problem we can do the PMMA. It’s a little more costly but I’m not going to choose my Dick falling off over an extra 2 grand. I just hope my length doesn’t eat up that 20cc and I get at least an Inch of Girth gains. Either way I’m extremely excited about this journey and can’t wait to post my results and get my lifetime membership? I have good favor with things like this so I know my results will be awesome and the dr from what I’ve seen so far does good work. I’m so grateful for this forum because if it wasn’t for you guys here I think I would have made a terrible mistake and got lulled into a false sense of security.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma

Last edit: by joelrocks88.

GIRTH ENLARGEMENT JOURNEY - 1 MONTH OUT 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308717433

What’s up bro.. did you get your procedure yet? I would like to follow your journey as I’m seeking to go a similar route

GIRTH ENLARGEMENT JOURNEY - 1 MONTH OUT 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308717435

Veramae56 wrote: What’s up bro.. did you get your procedure yet? I would like to follow your journey as I’m seeking to go a similar route

I just got PMMA done at Avanti Derma

phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...ma-with-ad-5-28.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma

GIRTH ENLARGEMENT JOURNEY - 1 MONTH OUT 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308717436

Oh cool.. looking forward to hearing your progress. Way state are you located in?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream