TOPIC: Bellafill - 7 days post-injections

Bellafill - 7 days post-injections 1 month 1 week ago #1308717260

• User30991
  • User30991's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Update and some questions.

7 days post and most of my initial anxiety concerning safety have been alleviated, thanks to this board and texting Dr Rupeka directly. He was very thorough and helpful as well.

Right now everything seems pretty even, my veins all around are visible, which I'm surprised about since some say this takes a bit to come back. Definitely didn't lose any EQ

I didn't quite gain as much as I'd hoped with 15 syringes but I'm assuming that's because my bpl is 7.2 and it is still so early. I would consider going back for more depending on how I feel about this in the long term both anxiety wise and financially, after 6-9 months.
Different parts of the shaft measure different but it doesn't look uneven or lumpy to the eye. My base obviously being the thickest at around 5.5" eg now.

I have a tender small bump in the top at the base at an injection site. I've heard this is normal. It is tender both Flaccid if I press and Erect. There's another bump or two higher up the shaft from that one , and the whole area connecting them seems a bit raised up (probably 1/2" total area). Is this normal as well or any cause for concern? Massaging does not seem to do much but I can keep at it. I haven't massaged much Erect.
I have one more small bump around my circle scar on the bottom left, that I only feel whenever Erect. This one is not tender.
I also noticed the past 2 days when rubbing it lightly when Erect (as if masturbating ), it feels overall sensitive, almost like a slight itchyness that's felt under the skin. I'm guessing this is just the feeling of aggravating the inflammation. I do. I do not have a allergy to bovine and have been taking bovine collagen regularly since procedure.
Again, thank you all for the help in my previous post!
The following user(s) said Thank You: JJones928

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bellafill - 7 days post-injections 1 month 1 week ago #1308717276

Thanks for sharing. Was this your first round also what were your beginning stats? I'm 7 NBPL and go for my first round of PMMA at Avanti in 2 weeks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream