PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm 5x4.5 inches...is 10cc of juvederm HA enough to gain 1 inch girth?

I'm 5x4.5 inches...is 10cc of juvederm HA enough to gain 1 inch girth? 1 week 4 days ago #1308717046

I live in rural midwest and going to a place in lincoln ne. The doctor says he's do the Girth shot a few dozen times and suggesting I do 10cc to start of HA juvederm.
1) is 10cc adequate or too much to start?
2) is juvederm HA a good filler
3) do I have to worry about bumps, swelling, bruising or filler moving?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'm 5x4.5 inches...is 10cc of juvederm HA enough to gain 1 inch girth? 15 hours 58 minutes ago #1308717170

No 10 CC would not be enough

I think it is a well known filler

Anytime you're injecting materials into your body you'll be taking a risk.

I recommend you spend the money and find a doctor who specializes in the procedure.

I wouldn't personally trust my teeth with an optometrist or trust my heart with a psychiatrist.

You want a doctor who has spent years and years doing the procedure to minimize risk

Last edit: by Buttercups2.

I'm 5x4.5 inches...is 10cc of juvederm HA enough to gain 1 inch girth? 15 hours 48 minutes ago #1308717171

Well he's been doing fillers for years , went to medical school and is an actually doctor so I think I'm in good hands. And as for a doctor that has done thousands....those same doctors had to start out doing a few dozen and grow from there.

I'm 5x4.5 inches...is 10cc of juvederm HA enough to gain 1 inch girth? 14 hours 45 minutes ago #1308717175

Aaronnthompson33 wrote: Well he's been doing fillers for years , went to medical school and is an actually doctor so I think I'm in good hands. And as for a doctor that has done thousands....those same doctors had to start out doing a few dozen and grow from there.

It is your dong! No matter what it won't turn out exactly how you want it. That being said if you want to do it go for it!

It was a big confidence boost for me.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream