• Page:

TOPIC: underwhelming result with HA

underwhelming result with HA 1 week 5 days ago #1308717033

• JackSnow
  • JackSnow's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I got my initial 15mls of the Androfill HA 2 months ago and recently went in 2 weeks ago for a 4ml top up to even out the results and add to a couple of spots. I have had a total of 19ml over two sessions now and i just measured the final results. BPEL: 6.85-7" with the blue pill. EG: 5.1" at 100% Erection i was previously 4.75". So a total of .35" gain in Erect Girth and Flaccid Girth only around 0.25" gain. Is this a bit underwhelming for the amount of filler or am i just being greedy thinking it would be nearer the 05-0.75" gain. I dont know if i am just one of those people that absorb it quickly but the gains have really dissipated the last couple of weeks.

I mainly got it for the locker room as i play a lot of sports and well it kinda just looks like it did before so im still dreading it to be honest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

underwhelming result with HA 1 week 5 days ago #1308717034

What brand and product line was it specifically?

underwhelming result with HA 1 week 4 days ago #1308717036

• JackSnow
It was 15ml of Androfill premium and then 4ml of the ultra deep. I regret not opting for the voluma now.

underwhelming result with HA 1 week 4 days ago #1308717041

I'll be frank, your gains are modest, and people take for granted what even a 0.25" increase is like in circumference (with respect to volume and thickness/width). The reality is that Androfill has become increasingly conservative with their volumes, something you see with provides like PhalloFILL as it tends to provide better overall aesthetic results over time (think of it as incrementally laying tiles so that they align evenly, instead of rushing a project and having a floor with asymmetries everywhere).

What's most notable in your circumstance is that you have a long shaft (7 inchers and above require more product to yield more Girth), so hearing a 0.35" gain based on 19 mL's is on the lower end, but not entirely surprising (especially if you may have seen some early loss to dissipation, which is uncommon but possible).

Given your length, you may see this being a marathon and not a race. Also, be sure to supplement yourself with hydration and nutrients, and avoid tanning beds. Hope that helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackSnow

underwhelming result with HA 1 week 1 day ago #1308717087

• JackSnow
Hey thanks, i figured it must be dissipation because after 2-3 weeks i was pretty happy with the overall gains and it seemed to have settled, it wasn't until i resumed regular sexual activity that it started to dissipate. Maybe i should have left it a little bit longer before resuming any extracurriculars. A gain is a gain i guess though and hopefully the remainder stays around for a while now!

underwhelming result with HA 14 hours 14 minutes ago #1308717176

JackSnow wrote: Hey thanks, i figured it must be dissipation because after 2-3 weeks i was pretty happy with the overall gains and it seemed to have settled, it wasn't until i resumed regular sexual activity that it started to dissipate. Maybe i should have left it a little bit longer before resuming any extracurriculars. A gain is a gain i guess though and hopefully the remainder stays around for a while now!

You can always add more lol

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream