• Page:

TOPIC: Doctors in California

Doctors in California 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308716869

• Capo710
  • Capo710's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys I’m looking for recommendations for a good dr to gain some permanent Girth in California. I’d love to go to Avanti but my partner can’t leave the country for a while so I’m looking at other options. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Doctors in California 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308716870

Capo710 wrote: Hey guys I’m looking for recommendations for a good dr to gain some permanent girth in California. I’d love to go to Avanti but my partner can’t leave the country for a while so I’m looking at other options. Thank you

Contact Dr. Tsay (Orange County) , Dr. Luis Lee (Northern California), Dr. Victor Liu (Beverly Hills and Bay Area) , and Dr. Brandeis (Northern California, P-Long Protocol) to consider your options.

Avoid any Clinics that offer penile implants to augment your penis if you are NOT suffering from ED, as well as large volumes of silicone oil filler (i.e. not using micro-droplet technique consisting of volumes of 10 cc's/mL's or less), or really anyone not vetted by the PhalloBoards and/or its Community.

If it's your first-time, you may want to consider more temporary options, especially if you can't travel abroad; Hyaluronic Acid (HA) has a strong safety profile and is offered by the vast majority of (vetted & screened) PhalloBoards Sponsors. Many end up liking it and continue to pursue it, while others may prefer less lifetime maintenance and opt for Ellanse or PMMA. You won't know until you try.

Just be sure you have realistic goals in mind, sufficient funds to accommodate subsequent visits, and a sound state of mind and sound motivations moving forward.

Good luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream