PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMMA on 3/19/24 - slight concern. Experienced help needed.

PMMA on 3/19/24 - slight concern. Experienced help needed. 1 month 2 days ago #1308716519

• VoltzZz
  • VoltzZz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
As the title reads I am 5 days post procedure. Had 15ml of 30% and 7ml 10% @ AD. My starting stats are 6.5" EL 5" EG.

Following the aftercare protocol was relatively easy while I was at the hotel with the exception of the weight/noose irritating me and slipping off.

My issues with maintaining protocol began with my journey home. Total flight time between the two flights were supposed to be a total of 7 hours but that turned into 7 hours of flying and 8 hours of delays.

I did my best to get up as often as possible in flight and massage when I could in the bathroom. While delayed at the airport I was up and walking as much as possible. Probably 5 to 6hrs of the 8hr delay. Many trips to the men's room to adjust and massage.

My first day home (3/23) I was absolutely wiped out and had to sleep. Got approx 5 hrs of sleep in and woke up really swollen and irritated. Using the noose hanger was a chore and I probably wore it less than I should have.

Sunday (3/24) I was able to hang and stretch just about all day. Massaging frequently etc. Measuring girth at this point to me is really pointless but I've been doing it for the hell of it. Swelling has really subsided and shape looks consistent. EG is approx 5.75 but EL is approx 1/2" to 3/4" less.

I searched here and came across multiple threads regarding loss of length. Some regained relatively quickly, some have not. I know it's early and I'm still healing so I'm not all that nervous and TBH if I loose a 1/2 of length to gain potentially 1/2" or better girth I'm ok with that.... But I'd rather not of course.

Should I be doing more at this point to try and preserve / gain length back? Is it to early to even be concerned?

I bought a Still-on-systems stretcher and used it with very minimal force while reclining on the couch. I don't know when I should be using more force and or for how long. I also have a 2" and 2 1/4 cylinder to pump but I'm on the fence due to mixed opinions here about when and if it's a good idea to pump with PMMA.

Here is the device -

2023 Model Penis Stretching System - Penis Stretcher - Universal Fit Package - Penis Extender - Penis Enlargement Male Enhancement Traction Device Training - ADS - Upgraded July 2023 a.co/d/5k9BU5o

Opinions and suggestions as to how to proceed are greatly appreciated.

*Edit

I should add that I wrote to Avanti a couple hours ago also for their input.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by VoltzZz. Reason: Added info

PMMA on 3/19/24 - slight concern. Experienced help needed. 1 month 2 days ago #1308716521

Hey voltz when we rode the shuttle together i told you about the loss of length after a procedure after a few months of tugging. Hanging or traction you will regain the length. Now when it comes to pumping i would not pump till 6 weeks after the procedure let things settle and even then all you want to do is 5 min sets with nomore than 5hg on the gauge. I told you flying is another animal when your swollen. The delays really screwed up your plans i remember your flight was at 1pm. Either way keep your penis stretched as much as possible the noose gets uncomfortable and hurts after a while so im constantly taking it off. Apply heat to help with swelling. Im always available reach out to me if you got any questions

PMMA on 3/19/24 - slight concern. Experienced help needed. 1 month 1 day ago #1308716524

• VoltzZz

uncuthero wrote: Hey voltz when we rode the shuttle together i told you about the loss of length after a procedure after a few months of tugging. Hanging or traction you will regain the length. quote]

Sorry I was under the impression the loss of length you experienced was due to your Circumcision. As far as traction goes when do I begin to use the device I have and how long should I use it? It's comfortable enough where I can wear it for an hour at a time if I wrap where the silicone ring attaches in back of the head.

Should I use the smallest circumstance cylinder I can fit into when pumping?

PMMA on 3/19/24 - slight concern. Experienced help needed. 1 month 1 day ago #1308716526

It was due to Circumcision and my second round of filler.i suggest you hold off on pumping until your 6 week mark you dont want anything to move from where its at let the collagen build then you could pump as far as traction goes your device is what many call a ads all day stretcher you can use that as much as you want traction devices are something else like extenders ,vacuum Hanging. If you were to do traction i suggest light traction until the 6 week mark like maybe hang half a pound to a pound nothing too much. Dr Casavantes might have some recommendations everything im telling you is based on what dr Morales told me and the research that i have done

PMMA on 3/19/24 - slight concern. Experienced help needed. 1 month 1 day ago #1308716542

• VoltzZz

uncuthero wrote: It was due to Circumcision and my second round of filler.i suggest you hold off on pumping until your 6 week mark you dont want anything to move from where its at let the collagen build then you could pump as far as traction goes your device is what many call a ads all day stretcher you can use that as much as you want traction devices are something else like extenders ,vacuum Hanging. If you were to do traction i suggest light traction until the 6 week mark like maybe hang half a pound to a pound nothing too much. Dr Casavantes might have some recommendations everything im telling you is based on what dr Morales told me and the research that i have done

Understood, thank you

PMMA on 3/19/24 - slight concern. Experienced help needed. 1 month 1 day ago #1308716543

curious, were you bandaged/wrapped during the flight or just flopping about? I still wonder about wrapping/bandaging when the noose isn't on
(i havent gone for PMMA...yet...I'm getting my ducks in a row in advance!)

PMMA on 3/19/24 - slight concern. Experienced help needed. 1 month 1 day ago #1308716544

• VoltzZz

itgoesthud wrote: curious, were you bandaged/wrapped during the flight or just flopping about? I still wonder about wrapping/bandaging when the noose isn't on
(i havent gone for PMMA...yet...I'm getting my ducks in a row in advance!)

No I wasn't, I was wrapped the following day of the procedure for a few hours to reduce edema that's about it. Wasn't suggested by the practitioner to wrap when I couldn't hang so I didn't. In my mind it would have been better than nothing especially given the circumstances with all the delays on the trip home.

Last edit: by VoltzZz.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream