PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 25 ML Of Volux - Dr. Tsay 03/18/24 (Pic Inside)

25 ML Of Volux - Dr. Tsay 03/18/24 (Pic Inside) 1 month 2 days ago #1308716517

• srogers
  • srogers's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
After lurking on this forum for quite some time, and waffling over PMMA and Ellanse on the one hand (was considering Avanti Derma given I am in Southern California) and HA in the other, I decided to go with HA. I still may consider them in the future for reasons I mention below, but so far, I am extremely happy with my decision on both the HA route and Dr. Tsay. I mainly saw the discussion around Dr. Tsay on the forum related to another product he offers, Renuva, and didn’t see any in-depth discussion on his HA procedures, but I chose him based on location and the general recommendation of the forum.

I received a total of 25 ml of Volux over three rounds between September 2023 and March 2024 (Round 1: 10 ml, Round 2: 5 ml, Round 3: 10 ml). I believe 10 ml is the max he will do per round, but can’t recall if he said that exactly. 10 ml is a good increment and provides a noticeable difference, but my guess is most people will ultimately want multiple rounds unless they are already on the bigger side.

My initial stats:
FL: 4.0”
FG: 3.5”
EL: 6.0 “
EG: 5.0”

6 days post 3rd Round:
FL: 4.75” – 5.0”
FG: 5.0”-5.25”
EL: 6.0”
EG: 6.125”

Dr. Tsay’s office is located in Tustin, CA, which is about an hour outside of LA. The office is clean/modern and comfortable. From what I saw, all of the staff are great, friendly, and professional young women who assist all the way from scheduling through post-care. They mainly communicated through text which was very convenient, and they are very responsive to your messages including through post-care.

The procedure itself goes like:
1) Arrive and fill out forms.
2) Go into the exam room, undress from waste down and put on paper gown, apply numbing cream to the base.
3) Dr. Tsay and staff come in and start sterilizing the area, which involves cleaning and some liquid that feel pretty cold when applied (which actually kind of helps for next step).
4) This is the only unpleasant part of the whole process, which is the numbing. It’s really not that bad and takes about 90 seconds I would guess. Initial poke is actually fine because of topical numbing, but you will feel a deep aching kind of sensation at parts. It’s over pretty quick.
5) Dr. Tsay layers the product in. He is very focused on you being comfortable and good with the progress and service. Both he and the staff have great bedside manners.
6) You get bandaged up and get post-care instructions.

Post-care: No working out for a couple days, keep it bandaged four 2-3 days, no sex/masturbation for minimum 7 days. Massage as appropriate.

I am extremely happy with the results. The only downside with HA as I can see it is that you have to continue it indefinitely. Volux was said to last 12-24 months, but highly variable based on each person. I don’t think I’ve observed any loss to date, but it’s hard to tell given the spread out rounds.

*All my pics as of 6 days post-3rd round. I wasn’t planning on writing a detailed review so didn’t take my own before pictures. I was ultimately so grateful I ended up pulling the trigger, I wanted to post what I could to hopefully convince whoever is considering Dr. Tsay to just book.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by srogers.

25 ML Of Volux - Dr. Tsay 03/18/24 (Pic Inside) 1 month 2 days ago #1308716520

That's a thick, aesthetic end result, and I know you mentioned you weren't sure you were going to Progress Report (hence the lack of Before photos), but I'll tell you that it's most appreciated. Keep us posted if you can!

Dr. Tsay has high marks for bedside manner and is known to be accommodating when answering questions. Mind if I ask how you both chose on HA versus Renuva or Fat or any other alternative (since I know he offers a plethora of fillers)? I know with some other Clinics they usually assess the penis before deciding, or was it you who decided ultimately?

25 ML Of Volux - Dr. Tsay 03/18/24 (Pic Inside) 1 month 1 day ago #1308716527

• srogers
Thank you, I am very happy with the result, both on Erect and Flaccid measurements. One under-appreciated effect for me was the movement along the Grower to shower spectrum. Very satisfying psychologically and in addition to my partner’s reactions to the larger size, which have been both notable in her reactions and own admission. For those on the fence, it really does make the impact you are seeking in performance.

On the product decision, my understanding is that Renuva is really there to top-off prior fat transfers. I think it is fairly costly per ML and you more total MLs when using fat transfers or Renuva such that building up solely using Renuva would not be recommended. I wasn’t considering a fat transfer based on my research on the forums (although I understand they have come along away from where they were 10 years ago). Ultimately, I liked the safety profile offered by HA given the non-permanent nature, reversibility if was very dissatisfied, etc. In terms of which filler, I think Dr. Tsay would steer most people towards either Voluma or Volux. Volux is supposed to provide a better, firmer result that lasts longer all things else equal, but is more expensive. Dr. Tsay does perform fat transfers but I was pretty sold on HA before contacting him and steered the conversation down that route.

I asked Dr. Tsay if he would ever consider using Ellanse in the future if and when approve by the FDA and he seemed excited about the opportunity, but he doesn’t seem inclined to consider Bellafil/PMMA as I think he has had experience with people who come to him for HA after receiving PMMA they are not happy with.

25 ML Of Volux - Dr. Tsay 03/18/24 (Pic Inside) 1 month 1 day ago #1308716531

This is what I’m considering. What were your gains after that first round? Also sent you a PM. Thx

25 ML Of Volux - Dr. Tsay 03/18/24 (Pic Inside) 1 month 1 day ago #1308716538

• srogers
I would say 0.5"-0.6:" after the initial 10 ML. I think you need to be ready for 2 round minimum. From my research,. it seems likely you will need at least some aesthetic correction if not wanting more size. Depends on your starting length since a larger starting size will require more product to achieve the same absolute increase.

25 ML Of Volux - Dr. Tsay 03/18/24 (Pic Inside) 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308716574

srogers wrote: I would say 0.5"-0.6:" after the initial 10 ML. I think you need to be ready for 2 round minimum. From my research,. it seems likely you will need at least some aesthetic correction if not wanting more size. Depends on your starting length since a larger starting size will require more product to achieve the same absolute increase.

When it comes to injectable fillers of any type, consider a second (subsequent) round inevitable. If not just to achieve your size goals, but minor revisions if & when necessary. Fortunately for you it seems like it will be mostly a Girth thing if you choose to follow-up. Be mindful though, you are pretty thick already, keep your goals practical that way you can ensure an aesthetic end-result. Plus it's nice knowing you can top-off when necessary to maintain the sweet spot between aesthetics & size (not something necessarily afforded to you by permanent options, one of the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid a.k.a. HA).

25 ML Of Volux - Dr. Tsay 03/18/24 (Pic Inside) 5 days 8 hours ago #1308716951

• Dr_Tsay
  • Thank you received: 2
srogers

You are correct about the Renuva. Great for top offs or add ons after a fat transfer.
As for HA, I used to use primarily Juvderm Voluma XC in the past because it was one of the highest G prime fillers meaning the firmness and amount of lifting capacity (lifting the skin creating enhanced Girth). Since Juvederm Volux came out in early 2023, Ive really enjoyed this more due the an even higher G prime. For example, in the face when Im using Voluma to create a strong jawline in a man, I would typically need 6-8 syringes of product. When Volux came out and is FDA approved for Jawline, I noticed I would need as many syringes for the same effect. So even though the product was more expensive, the patient didnt have to use as many overall to get the same effect in the jawline. Regarding GE procedures, there is also this phenomenon that a small amount of filler creates more "POP" compared to Voluma, although the volumes required to get to a larger size are still about the same overall. Another advantage is that the Volux is less "squishy" compared to other HA products Ive experienced (i.e. Versa, Juvederm Ultra, Restylane L, etc).

I have been patiently waiting on Ellanse to get their FDA approval in the United States. I have heard great things about its utlity in GE procedures anecdotally, but will hold off on using this until they get FDA approved here in the US.

Dr. Tsay

25 ML Of Volux - Dr. Tsay 03/18/24 (Pic Inside) 4 days 21 hours ago #1308716956

Dr_Tsay wrote: srogers

You are correct about the Renuva. Great for top offs or add ons after a fat transfer.
As for HA, I used to use primarily Juvderm Voluma XC in the past because it was one of the highest G prime fillers meaning the firmness and amount of lifting capacity (lifting the skin creating enhanced girth). Since Juvederm Volux came out in early 2023, Ive really enjoyed this more due the an even higher G prime. For example, in the face when Im using Voluma to create a strong jawline in a man, I would typically need 6-8 syringes of product. When Volux came out and is FDA approved for Jawline, I noticed I would need as many syringes for the same effect. So even though the product was more expensive, the patient didnt have to use as many overall to get the same effect in the jawline. Regarding GE procedures, there is also this phenomenon that a small amount of filler creates more "POP" compared to Voluma, although the volumes required to get to a larger size are still about the same overall. Another advantage is that the Volux is less "squishy" compared to other HA products Ive experienced (i.e. Versa, Juvederm Ultra, Restylane L, etc).

I have been patiently waiting on Ellanse to get their FDA approval in the United States. I have heard great things about its utlity in GE procedures anecdotally, but will hold off on using this until they get FDA approved here in the US.

Dr. Tsay

@Dr_Tsay any idea when Ellanse will be approved in the US?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream