PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716292

General Update: Day 2. I showed Heller the photos and he said things are fine but schedule a follow up appointment next week for him to examine me. he said the swelling will go down in 3 weeks and the shape will finalize after about 4 weeks. When I asked about the filler bunching in the middle he said dont do anything, just use ointment for irritation.

So far I have used those first aid wraps to wrap it up and keep it extended (though I have trouble keeping it fully extended, I can only manage to keep it 3.5- 4 inches). which I guess isnt that terrible given my length is 5 inches but especially right now Im having issue with the head Turtling so to speak so the filler near the glans stars going over the Foreskin (im curcumsized) so i keep trying to pull it out a bit. I fear Im gonna get the pigs in a blanket look. I had that with Loria's treatment for like 2 weeks until the swelling went down. Except I always thought Silicone Oil swelling was going to be much more severe and last longer than HA Filler induced swelling so I thought it shouldn't be this bad. How long do I keep this wrapped? a week? Heller doesnt advocate or have any guidance on this.

In my follow up, would anyone recommend asking him to remove some of the filler near the glans? I have attached a pre Heller (also pre Urologist ) image of what the Foreskin looked like before I went to Heller. Personally, even though it looked wrinkled it seemed more natural when Flaccid. Thoughts?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Yolomacswagin. Reason: Added a pic of wrapped penis

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716293

I believe if Dr. Heller can improve your overall results, you ought to rename the title of this thread because I don't think it's fair to Dr. Heller to judge his work so fresh post-op (despite my status with his Clinic; truth is I never alleged he was a poor option as a physician, just irreconcilable differences with his Office years ago, which may not have even involved him).

No one's penis looks great just hours or days after getting multiple needs injected, and subsequent appointments for touch-up are almost inevitable. I'd almost suggest changing title (I can do so myself manually) to reading simply: "Tried with Dr. Heller after Loria" or something like that, what do you think?

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716294

Skeptical_One wrote: I believe if Dr. Heller can improve your overall results, you ought to rename the title of this thread because I don't think it's fair to Dr. Heller to judge his work so fresh post-op (despite my status with his Clinic; truth is I never alleged he was a poor option as a physician, just irreconcilable differences with his Office years ago, which may not have even involved him).

No one's penis looks great just hours or days after getting multiple needs injected, and subsequent appointments for touch-up are almost inevitable. I'd almost suggest changing title (I can do so myself manually) to reading simply: "Tried with Dr. Heller after Loria" or something like that, what do you think?

That's a fair point, I was just panicking and stricken with guilt. I have amended the title.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716299

I’m assuming this girl isn’t friends-of-friends and you aren’t worried that she’s going to blabbing things to mutual friends. If that’s correct, and I know this is a new relationship, but do you feel safe telling this girl how hurtful her comment was to you? If yes, then tell her.

If not, then you really need to ask yourself why. If it’s because you don’t trust her, or don’t feel safe enough to be vulnerable in front of her then you should really think about that, and what it’s going to be like potentially being with someone who doesn’t make you feel safe, and who has said something to you that is incredibly difficult to forget.

My wife told me her ex was thicker shortly after we married (I foolishly asked and she legitimately had no idea how big of a deal it was). I feel very emotionally safe with my wife. She knows about all my stuff, I use my pump in front of her, and she knows I'm looking into filler with Mr. Moore’s clinic. She’s emotionally available, and she says the most reassuring things to me, in general and during intercourse. She tells me that she thinks I’m big, and loves it. She just always says all the right thing, and I really believe her when she says it. She’s the best. Point is, despite how great she, and despite the comment about her ex being nearly 20 years ago, I still think about it weekly.

You’re not me, and she’s not my wife, but if you don’t think you can count on her support, then it might be a blessing that she brought all this up early enough for you to easily walk away.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716300

Bradonline1984 wrote: I’m assuming this girl isn’t friends-of-friends and you aren’t worried that she’s going to blabbing things to mutual friends. If that’s correct, and I know this is a new relationship, but do you feel safe telling this girl how hurtful her comment was to you? If yes, then tell her.

If not, then you really need to ask yourself why. If it’s because you don’t trust her, or don’t feel safe enough to be vulnerable in front of her then you should really think about that, and what it’s going to be like potentially being with someone who doesn’t make you feel safe, and who has said something to you that is incredibly difficult to forget.

My wife told me her ex was thicker shortly after we married (I foolishly asked and she legitimately had no idea how big of a deal it was). I feel very emotionally safe with my wife. She knows about all my stuff, I use my pump in front of her, and she knows I'm looking into filler with Mr. Moore’s clinic. She’s emotionally available, and she says the most reassuring things to me, in general and during intercourse. She tells me that she thinks I’m big, and loves it. She just always says all the right thing, and I really believe her when she says it. She’s the best. Point is, despite how great she, and despite the comment about her ex being nearly 20 years ago, I still think about it weekly.

You’re not me, and she’s not my wife, but if you don’t think you can count on her support, then it might be a blessing that she brought all this up early enough for you to easily walk away.

Dude, this hit hard. Thank you so much for sharing. Your wife sounds like an amazing woman who loves and supports you. I'm so happy for you man and whatever you end up choosing, I'm wishing you good luck. Be very careful with who you pick. Don't be an idiot like me and just pick the most convenient option.

Yes she isnt a friend of a friend. we met online. we dont have any mutual friends. So while I dont think she will blab to my friends, I do worry about her telling anyone else including her friends just because of the shame I feel.

And you bring up a great point. I can't say I feel emotionally safe around her. I feel like honestly what is powering me here is ego which is why I'm leaning more and more towards just breaking up. She wants to see me this sunday and unless I find a way to avoid taking my pants off in front of her, she will see it and then I will be mortified. which ultimately makes me think maybe I should just break up. I don't think I can bear to tell her that her comment hurt my ego (let alone it hurt me so bad that I got HA fillers). I can tell she isnt going to be loving and forgiving or emotionally supportive. She will just judge me and who knows, maybe even tell one of her friends. Whereas funny enough, when I reminisce about some of my past relationships, they did not tell me anything like this but if they did, they were so kind that I would feel safe revealing that I got HA fillers or I was feeling inadequate in general.

Current plan so far if I choose to stay with her is stall out for at least a week and look at what my penis looks like. if its still too messed up or swollen, I will feign injury ( I do weightlifting and combat sports). or just break up. we did have a bit of an argument yesterday and she isn't as responsive today so maybe I can stall for time using that.

Thanks again for sharing for experience.

Last edit: by Yolomacswagin.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716303

You are turning your mind into a prison my dude. I don't do the feel-good stuff but I will say the more you get into your own head the less you're going to be able to objectively judge how things come out, and that'll send you down a nasty path to body dysmorphia. That's one thing, and other than reassurances from dudes here you're the only one who can beat that.

Far as excuses? "I got insecure, found dudes online doing Dick exercises. No idea if they help but I'm bruised as fuc!" or "after you were so evil as to make me feel insecure i bought a Dick pump, now I'm so beaten up from the pump I need to take 2 weeks off of beating off or fucking". Easy day.

When I had my HA done I think I timed it so she'd be on her period, then when she was coming off I just told her I was having a terrible bout of diarrhea for a few days. By then the bruising and swelling was sufficiently gone you couldn't tell unless you really stared at it - which, I'm jamming my flesh rocket into a very dark place, inspection is not what it's built for.
She DID say "i swear it's like these exercises have made you bigger", which was hilarious. She still doesn't know, she's asleep next to me as i type this.

Any way, don't let the chick put you in a bad headspace, don't put yourself in a bad headspace, AND, expect your journey to be a series of disappointments with the result until you finally settle in with a Dick you're happy with. The silicone set you back no BS, but even THAT can be surgically repaired. Short of a guillotine you can't really do anything a skilled Dick doc can't fix, it just might take a multitude of procedures.

Last edit: by itgoesthud.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716307

itgoesthud wrote: You are turning your mind into a prison my dude. I don't do the feel-good stuff but I will say the more you get into your own head the less you're going to be able to objectively judge how things come out, and that'll send you down a nasty path to body dysmorphia. That's one thing, and other than reassurances from dudes here you're the only one who can beat that.

Far as excuses? "I got insecure, found dudes online doing Dick exercises. No idea if they help but I'm bruised as fuc!" or "after you were so evil as to make me feel insecure i bought a Dick pump, now I'm so beaten up from the pump I need to take 2 weeks off of beating off or fucking". Easy day.

When I had my HA done I think I timed it so she'd be on her period, then when she was coming off I just told her I was having a terrible bout of diarrhea for a few days. By then the bruising and swelling was sufficiently gone you couldn't tell unless you really stared at it - which, I'm jamming my flesh rocket into a very dark place, inspection is not what it's built for.
She DID say "i swear it's like these exercises have made you bigger", which was hilarious. She still doesn't know, she's asleep next to me as i type this.

Any way, don't let the chick put you in a bad headspace, don't put yourself in a bad headspace, AND, expect your journey to be a series of disappointments with the result until you finally settle in with a Dick you're happy with. The silicone set you back no BS, but even THAT can be surgically repaired. Short of a guillotine you can't really do anything a skilled Dick doc can't fix, it just might take a multitude of procedures.

Thanks man, you’re definitely right that I’m just torturing myself at this point.

since you got HA, how long did it take the swelling and bruising to go down for you? Seems like 2 weeks? And if you don’t mind, what were your stats before and after?

Also thanks for the advice! You’re a genius man! I think I might not tell her about the pumping unless she really starts drilling me but I can stall out and then when we have sex I’ll turn off the lights so she can’t see anything.

Last edit: by Yolomacswagin.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716308

Day 3 with pics.

Swelling has gotten marginally better. The area around the glans still looks swollen, giving me a pigs in a blanket looking penis. Hoping swelling goes down.

My biggest concerns currently

1. Does the area around the glans look weird? It looks very swollen to me. Should I request he remove some of the HA there or wait until swelling fully goes down?

2. The top part of my penis keeps retracting and I notice he pumped up my Foreskin but the area immediately under the glans is actually quite skinny.

3. I’m at 5 inches Flaccid Girth currently. Given swelling is it safe to say it will go down 4-4.5 inches? Something a bit more natural looking.

4. How long do I keep this thing wrapped? heller never recommended anything about that. One week?
Attachments:

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716314

Yolomacswagin wrote: Thanks man, you’re definitely right that I’m just torturing myself at this point.

since you got HA, how long did it take the swelling and bruising to go down for you? Seems like 2 weeks? And if you don’t mind, what were your stats before and after?

It was November 2021 so memory is fuzzyish, BUT...the bruising and edemy was pretty nasty on day 2 when I woke up, i couldn't bear to look at it, so i just bandaged it and hoped for the best. Day 3 is when i think it stopped looking like Bruce Banner had gone to town with a potato masher, just bruised and edema when Flaccid, that was way less noticeable when i popped a 100mg sildenafil and got hard to mold it. After about a week is when I'd say the shape no longer looked mangled, but still bruised, and about 2 weeks in I'd say the shape was probably 90% - like if you've ever pumped a teeny tiny bit too long and gotten a bit of a donut behid the glans, it looked like that Flaccid, looked great with mild bruising when Erect - but it wasn't this angry looking black and blue bruising any more, i guess like faint purplish/red splotches.

my BPEL fluctuates from ~7 3/8" to 7 15/16" (the biggest I've ever measured) if I'm on a megadose of PDE5i and PT141, before Girth was 5 5/8" base, 5.25ish MSEG, 5.0 just behind circ scar, annoyingly small glans. After, I peaked at 6/6/5.25 (ish). That's after 15ml Volux. Thiis is all going from memory mind you so SOME margin for error in there.

My pig in a blanket was bad, and I couldn't give less of a shit because nobody is ever going to see it. If I'm about to get naked, I tug it out and life is good, Most of it has gone, but I feel like the skin must be permanently thicker so there's SOME gain still. My next step is PMMA, most likely with Avanti, soon as airplanes stop falling out of the sky.

Either way - see how your stuff settles in after 2-3 weeks before you panic, but don't stress, there's very little that can't be undone, only really a matter of cost.

EDIT: just saw the pictures, man, I wouldn't be worried about what I see in the slightest. Keep massaging and keep extended/wrapped to get things as smooth as possible but that doesn't look bad to me at all in my non-expert opinion.

Last edit: by itgoesthud.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716327

itgoesthud wrote:

Yolomacswagin wrote: Thanks man, you’re definitely right that I’m just torturing myself at this point.

It was November 2021 so memory is fuzzyish, BUT...the bruising and edemy was pretty nasty on day 2 when I woke up, i couldn't bear to look at it, so i just bandaged it and hoped for the best. Day 3 is when i think it stopped looking like Bruce Banner had gone to town with a potato masher, just bruised and edema when Flaccid, that was way less noticeable when i popped a 100mg sildenafil and got hard to mold it. After about a week is when I'd say the shape no longer looked mangled, but still bruised, and about 2 weeks in I'd say the shape was probably 90% - like if you've ever pumped a teeny tiny bit too long and gotten a bit of a donut behid the glans, it looked like that Flaccid, looked great with mild bruising when Erect - but it wasn't this angry looking black and blue bruising any more, i guess like faint purplish/red splotches.

my BPEL fluctuates from ~7 3/8" to 7 15/16" (the biggest I've ever measured) if I'm on a megadose of PDE5i and PT141, before Girth was 5 5/8" base, 5.25ish MSEG, 5.0 just behind circ scar, annoyingly small glans. After, I peaked at 6/6/5.25 (ish). That's after 15ml Volux. Thiis is all going from memory mind you so SOME margin for error in there.

My pig in a blanket was bad, and I couldn't give less of a shit because nobody is ever going to see it. If I'm about to get naked, I tug it out and life is good, Most of it has gone, but I feel like the skin must be permanently thicker so there's SOME gain still. My next step is PMMA, most likely with Avanti, soon as airplanes stop falling out of the sky.

Either way - see how your stuff settles in after 2-3 weeks before you panic, but don't stress, there's very little that can't be undone, only really a matter of cost.

EDIT: just saw the pictures, man, I wouldn't be worried about what I see in the slightest. Keep massaging and keep extended/wrapped to get things as smooth as possible but that doesn't look bad to me at all in my non-expert opinion.

Thanks for the info dude really appreciate it. In regards to keeping it wrapped, how long did you keep it wrapped for? And did you follow a certain massaging routine? Doctor Heller didn’t give me any instructions on this.

And also since you took sildenafil, does this mean you had trouble initially getting an Erection? That’s where I’m struggling now. I was able to ejaculate yesterday but I could never achieve a full Erection, only a semi.

And ok it seems with an over 7 Inch penis, you gained about .25-.5 inches of Girth at varying parts of the penis. Your pig in a blanket, did it ever subside or is it always kinda there? That’s where I’m worried the most now.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716332

Day 5 update. Still can’t get a solid Erection. Is HA supposed to be so squishy? Or will it harden over time? Also I feel like my penis looks lopsided when I get an Erection. Pics attached. Is this fixable? But on a positive note, most of the bruising is gone.
Attachments:

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716347

Day 6

Finally was able to get a serviceable Erection. Still a little concerning that it takes me this much effort just to get one. It’s still a little soft so the HA is still quite squishy.

My Erect stats

Before
5 Inch length
4.25 Inch Girth

After
5 Inch length
5.25 Inch Girth

I think I’ve pretty much settled into close to my final size. Maybe will be around 5 inches once the swelling fully goes away.

The problem is the Erection is lopsided and he messed up the Foreskin. He tried smooth out the wrinkles but all it did was create a slanted donut around the glans. I think I may need to quit blowjobs and having the lights on for a while. Or remove the HA filler there.
Attachments:

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 1 week ago #1308716363

Yolomacswagin wrote: Thanks for the info dude really appreciate it. In regards to keeping it wrapped, how long did you keep it wrapped for? And did you follow a certain massaging routine? Doctor Heller didn’t give me any instructions on this.

And also since you took sildenafil, does this mean you had trouble initially getting an Erection? That’s where I’m struggling now. I was able to ejaculate yesterday but I could never achieve a full Erection, only a semi.

And ok it seems with an over 7 Inch penis, you gained about .25-.5 inches of Girth at varying parts of the penis. Your pig in a blanket, did it ever subside or is it always kinda there? That’s where I’m worried the most now.

Other people will have more current info, I've learned...a LOT coming on these boards. I did some things wrong, some things right.
I should have kept it wrapped for longer, he told me to wrap it for...i dont remember, but it was less than a week, might have even been just 3 days. This was wrong info. The PhalloFILL guys have stricter guidance, and, they get really good results. I offer that caveat because my process was NOT the one I would suggest following necessarily. If I were to do it over again I would follow the aftercare routine the PhalloFILL dudes suggest, as it makes a LOT of intuitive sense. Something like a sleeve as close to 24/7 as you can for a couple of weeks, no sex, etc. WIth HA it seems the filler itself can be moved around via massage and shaped more than with collagen-stimulators, where you're merely massaging to get rid of clumps moreso than shaping.

Far as erections I wasn't even thinking about sex, I wanted to have something firm to mold against since I'd read all this stuff about needing an Erection to mold the HA (which may not even be accurate, idk). Given that, I needed erections when I wasn't thinking about sex, the Sildenafil made that easier. Mainly I want to smooth the transition from mid-shaft to circ scar, and that's where the bulk of the massaging was done, right behind circ scar.

As for the pig in a blanket - yes, still happens, and I couldn't care less. I will say it ONLY happens when I'm super turtled up, but, i have a really strong retraction reflex. But if i were worried about someone seeing it, a quick tug on the glans puts me right for a few minutes, and if I'm about to get laid, obviously it goes away because I get a semi. It's an "issue" only when I'm at my smallest, and when I'm at my smallest my Dick would look really stupid any way, look or no look.

Most of the doctors here have post-care guidance they've published one place or another, AND, there's the massve Aftercare thread that yes, is a lot of reading, but has some things worth trying. Heat and massaging out lumps I picked from there. Also learned some things that are good ideas for HA are in fact BAD ideas for PMMA (i.e. trying to stay too Erect too often).

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 5 days ago #1308716465

What’s up Man. I’m new here and wondering how long ago all of this was? And how are you doing?

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 1 month 5 days ago #1308716466

What’s up bro.. would love to know how you’re doing now?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream