PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: One more touch up or call it

One more touch up or call it 2 months 11 hours ago #1308716098

I went in for another round of Bellafill/PMMA of 12 units. I thought my provider did a great job of touching up the shaft. However after day 3 I could tell there was an uneven ridge at the base on both sides where you could tell the filler ended.

I’m debating going for one more touch at the base which the provider said he’d do at a discount.

If there’s anything I’ve learned in this process, is that each round leads to a new set of imperfections.

It looks good Flaccid and you can’t tell the unevenness. But when it’s Erect you can(see picture).

I’m at 36units
Before Flaccid Girth: 4.2in
Post Erect Girth: 5in

Post Flaccid Girth: 5.75in
Post Erect Girth: 6in-6.25in

Thoughts?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

One more touch up or call it 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716133

• Odouble
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 19
Looks pretty thick! I'm close to your stats. My only imperfections are the shelf area (I got a circ before getting PMMA, the filler didn't stay in the area below the head and circ line). I would say that it depends on your goals with a partner. I'm married and am debating on going back for round 2 because my wife says it's fine, so it's really about me and my ego. I know the moderator and others on here have said that anything past 6 inches Girth is already in the top percentage of being considered massive. so if you go another round, I know that Avanti mentions at least a half Inch gain per session. I would also suspect that a touch up won't address all the "gaps" you're aware of on your shaft. Maybe you could try to reach out to them and ask if its better to use the 10% or 30% to address the lumps. And follow the aftercare instructions - basically constant massaging, heating, and Hanging those first 3 days religiously.

One more touch up or call it 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716301

Perfect is the enemy of good.

The narrowing at base, is noticeable when you point it out, but I wouldn’t call it a ‘ridge’. It may not look like it used to look, but it does not look unnatural at all. I think it looks really fantastic, it’s very even and looks good Erect and Flaccid.

One more touch up or call it 1 week 2 days ago #1308716881

Imperfections? For you or for her? If you're sporting anything over 5EG she does not have time to think about anything except Dick during sex. (For anyone under 5EG consider this carefully: just because she's not entirely focused on your Dick does not mean she is unsatisfied. Unlike you, she is not focusing entirely on your Dick but on how attentive and a great love maker you are) If you are sporting 6EG+, let's face it she might as well be getting fucked by a fence post. At those sizes she's probably just trying to not get injured as much as she is thinking Dick. She doesn't have time to think about imperfections. So do it for yourself, only yourself, if it is important to you.

Note: the 5EG size reference, and 6EG is purely hypothetical and will depend on a variety of impossible to pin down variables such her mood, her prior experiences, her current vagina tightness, weather, what she ate for breakfast that day. Etc.

Last edit: by Buttercups2. Reason: Add some caveats

One more touch up or call it 1 week 2 days ago #1308716884

• moes
  • Thank you received: 15
I agree with @Buttercups2 . If these imperfections are just bothering you, I would think twice about it. It can't be perfect while flaccid AND erect. If you add more pmma to make the base wider while erect, you need to keep in mind that your flaccid state might look a little bit more plump or larger at the base too and you might not like it.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream