• Page:

TOPIC: HA with Shafer on 3/8

HA with Shafer on 3/8 2 months 21 hours ago #1308716096

• LIguy
  • LIguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
I decided to finally take the plunge. Getting HA with Shafer on 3/8. Wanted to thank everyone who has shared their experiences on here. I am going to try and keep you all posted on my experience.

Luc from Dr. Shafers office already reached out and has been very responsive - so that is definitely reassuring.

My starting stats:
BPEL: 7”
EG: 4”
FG:3”

Do you think I will need less HA because my girth starting point is below average?

Definitely a grower and not a shower and small on the girth side but happy Shafer will be able to help with that. Looking to gain a little over an inch. Hoping to have one appointment but understand may need more than that especially for aesthetic reasons. I ultimately picked shader for medical expertise, experience and aesthetics.

Been trying to find after care protocols on here and saw the pinned post by Texas which was great - but seems to be focused on PMMA. Does it all apply for HA as well or does anyone have any tips? I see conflicting information on whether to where a compression sleeve. Very worried about retraction because I’m definitely a grower. I did buy one of the compression sleeves mentioned on here. www.amazon.com/TOAKA-Silicone-Sleeve-Rep...0C4WZJ95X?th=1&psc=1

Was thinking that with a weighted gland ring should do it. Thoughts from those that have been through it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA with Shafer on 3/8 2 months 16 hours ago #1308716100

Having the length you have is a HUGE benefit going into this procedure. You can accommodate even more filler than average (or whatever Dr. Shafer deems appropriate) because you have way more area to fill. This will also make it easier to provide a more aesthetic result. The length will be very handy in your situation, good luck and keep us posted!

HA with Shafer on 3/8 1 month 16 hours ago #1308716552

Hey man,

Any updates on your results and experience with Shafer? I’m in the New England area and very curious.

HA with Shafer on 3/8 1 month 15 hours ago #1308716554

• LIguy
Really happy with the entire experience. Gained an Inch overall. Definitely think I need a touch up by the circ scar for aesthetic reasons only. Not sure I’m gonna do it - married and my wife doesn’t care so may just wait a year for a touch up and fix it then. Healed great and almost feels back to normal (still some pain where injection was but very mild). I’m really happy went through with it. Sex has been amazing.

HA with Shafer on 3/8 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308716569

Thanks for the update! Any chance you have any Before & After's?

HA with Shafer on 3/8 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308716571

• LIguy
Yeah see attached. Here soft and semi Erect. This first is before and a semi Erect. The second is soft before. The rest are a mix of after photos both semi Erect and Flaccid.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

HA with Shafer on 3/8 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308716572

Thanks! Looks great, appreciate the forum contributions. Having submitted Before & After's, you are qualified for lifetime Premium Membership at no cost; would you like me to cancel your subscription since you won't need it to view photos anymore?

HA with Shafer on 3/8 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308716573

• LIguy
Yes please cancel and thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream