• Page:

TOPIC: Just received 13 CC HA Volux

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 1 week ago #1308715961

• Chip2th
  • Chip2th's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
This was my first time. I went with HA / Volux got 13 ML looks like .8 or .9 Inch increase but it’s only been 2 weeks not sure what the final result will be.
You guys think I’m settled in with the result at this point ?
So far I’m overall satisfied with the result and feeling during sex.
I noticed after an Erection when my penis goes back to Flaccid it looks more lumpy like there are 2 sections of HA but eventually it goes away after a while and it’s not as noticeable.
I think eventually I might just go with PMMA because it’s permanent and I won’t have to deal with top ups and logistics of avoiding sex for 2 weeks each time I get HA added abd the peace of mind of having it settled.
Is PMMA a lot firmer as well? Biggest risk with. PMMA?
Any suggestions or best practice time frame for getting top ups and a good excuse to avoid sex fir 2 weeks without being suspicious? I’ll need to go back and get my base filled in and probably a little more added in I probably just won’t be able to tesist the temptation to add more to upper shaft.
I went from 4.5 mid shaft to now 5.3 maybe 5.4 if I have a peak rager. NBP length 6.6
The doctor left a about a half Inch gap between the filler and my glans and I’m not thrilled with that aspect of it. They said that section is more prone having lumps.
Thoughts ?
All of you that hit 6 iinches gjrth do you still crave more or are guys most generally happy to stop there. I hope it’s not one of those things where I end up wanting more and more. While my current size is great I’d love to considered “ large “
Would love to hear any feedback from you guys with similar thoughts and concerns.
Much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Chip2th.

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 1 week ago #1308715972

Hey man! I’m too 4.5 and would love to be 6 inches Girth. But you have to remember that aesthetics is a part of it too. But anyway, where did you have yours done?

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 1 week ago #1308715973

• Chip2th
My 4.5 brother !
Its such a game changer being bigger I don’t care about aesthetics that much. I think it has to be over 5.5 to give a good but not overwhelming stretch to most women, ofcourse some will have smaller vaginas.
The main thing you have to be concerned about with fillers is developing lumps or pearls at the injection sites. I almost had one but I was able to able to make it go away. Just make sure you follow after care instructions well.
I went to Avanti Derma
It was all very easy. There is a lot of swelling and some pain for a couple days after as well as some discloorstion like dark bruising all over my penis. It can be a little scary looking.
In that swelled state I woke up with an erction and it was 6 inches and it was awesome so I’m not too concerned about it.
Also The filler is very soft and squishy when Flaccid but when hard it’s not as noticeable. I dont really care what it looks like or feels like Flaccid.
Definitely a big difference for me during sex, I don’t have to jack hammer away anymore like a rabbit on coke.
Let me know if you any questions

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 1 week ago #1308715974

Thanks for the detailed reply. I was going to go to avanti as well but logistically it would be suicide. But I’m determined to get the procedure done. I’m just worried bc when I’m Flaccid I’m like micro penis, hate to be such a Grower. Do you think that would be a problem?

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 1 week ago #1308715975

• Chip2th
I came from the east coast US it wasn’t that bad, just 2 nights in TJ.
The filler will stretch you out a little but they give you a stretcher you are supposed to use during the recovery phase which keeps it stretched while the HA sets in.
I’m not sure 100% what you are asking though.

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 1 week ago #1308715976

How hard does it feel when Erect?

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 1 week ago #1308715977

• Chip2th
It’s not the same as natural but it’s definitely not an issue my. My Dick skin is very stretched when erectduectontge filler the filer gets packed real tight. Its not loose

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 1 week ago #1308715978

Hello everybody! one question.. For people who have visited us.

How much($) money would you say you spend on Airplane flight & logistics to go to TJ and get your Girth enhancement?

we are very curious to know!!!!! thanks

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 1 week ago #1308715981

• Chip2th
Well my plane tix were expensive because I booked last minute.
You already know the cost of hotel and shuttle that you provide.
So basically just the flight and food is the additional cost on top of shuttle and hotel.

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 1 week ago #1308715983

That's good. Was the filler hard to mold?

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 6 days ago #1308716041

I'm new here and i have questions about PMMA. How does sex feel? How was your recovery? How many sessions did you get at Avanti? I'm thinking about getting the PMMA done there too

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 6 days ago #1308716042

• Chip2th
I didn’t get PMMA I got HA / Volux.

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 5 days ago #1308716052

smallandsad9865 wrote: I'm new here and i have questions about PMMA. How does sex feel? How was your recovery? How many sessions did you get at Avanti? I'm thinking about getting the pmma done there too

check our utmost package, its the best deal for PMMA. That's our favorite one by patients.
Your questions, Ian would be happy to answer you. Send him an email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Check this thread where former patients have written about their experience after PMMA

Full thread here: phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...pics.html#1308714963

Thread sample:

"Round 4 Results

10 cc's @ 30%
5 cc's @ 10%

Today marks day 8 since my 4th round with Avanti. I'm now sitting at 6" flaccid girth, with an erect girth of 6.5". This is an exceptionally thick penis, and my mind is blown. For reference, I'm attaching photos of my original birth penis + my current penis after round 4. The difference is massive. There are no real significant details here to mention that I have not mentioned in prior rounds (links above). Healing is going quite well (better/faster every round) and my penis looks fantastic. For now, we will see where I end up settling at 6 weeks. I'll be sure to post an update at that time to let you all know the final results. "

The Good
Very good overall results, including girth gains and aesthetic looks
Accommodating services, including convenient (and recommended) shuttle service
Very professional team
Excellent competitive pricing
Great follow-up care
No change in sensitivity
Sex more enjoyable for me
Huge flaccid size. Flaccid girth larger than 95% of all males erect girth
PMMA responds very well to pumping
PMMA responds well to compression hanging

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 5 days ago #1308716053

PMMA is a great choice both for the price and permanent!! The second choice which was mentioned was Ellanse, it has also it benefits, one it avoids any second choices decisions on the future. Ellanse was estimated to last only 1-2 years, but it has been incredible for patients their results have lasted longer, 5 years and counting!

For more info on Ellanse customer review this thread made by phyllo users is really good : phalloboards.info/forum/general-discussi...lanse-over-time.html

For info about ellanse, we have this short article, written by Dr. C.:
phalloboards.info/ellanse-nonsurgical-ph...ure-by-dr-casavantes

Just received 13 CC HA Volux 2 months 5 days ago #1308716058

I meant that it wouldn’t be logical for me to go to Avanti bc I’m from Europe. And when I mentioned my Flaccid I meant that I’m a huge huge Grower. So I’m wondering would this present problems for the fillers.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream