PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Questioning a touch up round

Questioning a touch up round 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715673

Hey all - it’s been about 8 months since my first round with Avanti and I’m trying to decide if I should tempt fate with a touch up round. Overall, Avanti was fantastic and I think the results are good, but I keep questioning if the space between my glans and shaft can be touched up to keep the shaft consistent all the way through. While I was originally hoping to be over 6” Girth, my wife has made it clear she’d rather it stay where it is. So with that I’m not necessarily looking for more Girth as I also want to appear as natural as possible.

What have your experiences been with touch ups?
Also, for those of you that have experienced length loss, did it ever recover?

Cheers!

Starting
BPEL/MSEG: 7” x 5.1”

Current
BPEL/MSEG: 6.8” x 5.8”
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Questioning a touch up round 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715674

No real world experience here as my first treatment with Avanti is a couple months out, but I can see why you’re teetering between leaving it be or “risking” it for perfection —you got an absolutely fantastic result. Curious as to what others chime in with. I’m mentally (and financially) prepping for a smoothing session after initial round.

Questioning a touch up round 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715676

Your results look great from a first round. Honestly, if you are not wanting any additional Girth and the wife is happy, then I would just leave it alone.

Speaking strictly from an aesthetic standpoint (and I am nit-picking here), if you were to go in for a touch up round, I would take that first picture that you have where you are Erect and have your unit laying on the gray countertop with you, and show them the irregularities in the shaft. You have a "ball" at the base then, on the left side it dips in slightly before going back out toward the tip. On the right side, it dips in and out twice. They can definitely improve the smoothness out on both sides.

As for the space where the glan joins the shaft. That is a tough area to treat. I am not sure if they can do much improvement in that transition area.

Again, I am just nit-picking I honestly have that same sort of irregularity in the shaft. And I have had two full rounds and two touch up rounds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spicysnacks, richardgaines

Questioning a touch up round 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715691

beautiful results!!! we are glad you joined us! Throughout our experience, we deeply want to emphasize to everybody who plans to do a nonsurgical procedure to always ask your partners for their opinion!! Many times we want more but our partners are happy with those results and we have to be cautious to not extend the line further because it tends to happen that wives or partners actually get mad at the fact their partners are pushing it too far, that can become a problem because those type of future complaints can bring negative mental consequences to both, so always make sure to check in with our partners on future cc plans!!!! we wish you a Happy Saturday and a Happy Penis <3

Questioning a touch up round 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715693

I think it looks fantastic . Were it my penis I would absolutely leave it alone. It will never be 100% perfect .

I’ve gone back and looked at pics of my penis before filler and there were small irregularities I never even noticed. Yet I find every little imperfection post HA. Leave it be my guy. You had a fantastic outcome .
The following user(s) said Thank You: spicysnacks

Questioning a touch up round 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715708

Not a damn thing I see in these pictures I would class as a "need"
If you squint and hold the picture just right and whatever astrology star thing is angry, you could nitpick and find areas to improve.
From the top I would have zero suspicion you ever had work done. From the side, I would be suspicious only because I know Dick fillers exist.

If that were my first round result I would be in no hurry to go back for a touch up. Maybe down the road for the boredom or if I really liked a restaurant in TJ and didn't want to spend my money on other cool shit, but not out of necessity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spicysnacks

Questioning a touch up round 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715787

Avanti_Derma wrote: beautiful results!!! we are glad you joined us! Throughout our experience, we deeply want to emphasize to everybody who plans to do a nonsurgical procedure to always ask your partners for their opinion!! Many times we want more but our partners are happy with those results and we have to be cautious to not extend the line further because it tends to happen that wives or partners actually get mad at the fact their partners are pushing it too far, that can become a problem because those type of future complaints can bring negative mental consequences to both, so always make sure to check in with our partners on future cc plans!!!! we wish you a Happy Saturday and a Happy Penis <3

@Avanti_Derma Thanks for doing a great job! Ian is the best.

I’ve seen a lot of guys (myself included) talk about the step down near the glans. Is that something that’ll ever be smooth with touch ups or is it just the reality of the anatomy and where fillers can safely go?

Last edit: by spicysnacks.

Questioning a touch up round 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715801

• Odouble
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 20
It's been coined as the "shelf area" by some of us who want to deal with it, myself included. I don't think there's been a resolution to this, as the PMMA just doesn't hold there. I know some folks have talked about having material injected there but that being a greater risk to nodules forming. Mines when Flaccid is super noticeable but when Erect, less so. It's definitely more noticeable on the underside. All this is to say, if you target that area next round, there's a good chance you might run the risk of nodules, which might mean either another subsequent round (touch-up or full round) or using a material (I think it's called Kenalog?) but I know that it's often a last result and the docs would need to fully analyze this option. More than anything, cross that bridge should you choose to cross it.

Questioning a touch up round 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715827

• jick975
  • Thank you received: 0
great results, dont mess with it! congrats

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream