Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 3 months 2 days ago #1308717539

• Jung
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 29
@richardgaines -- were you doing waking up every hour at night when you were sleeping to massage as well?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 3 months 2 days ago #1308717542

@Yup In the first several days post procedure I set an alarm for every 3 hours at night. The instruction sheet from AD says to massage every 2-3 hours without specifying time of day, so I did every 3 hours at night time and during waking hours I’d massage every 1-2 hours.

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 3 months 2 days ago #1308717543

• Jung
  • Thank you received: 29

richardgaines wrote: @Yup In the first several days post procedure I set an alarm for every 3 hours at night. The instruction sheet from AD says to massage every 2-3 hours without specifying time of day, so I did every 3 hours at night time and during waking hours I’d massage every 1-2 hours.

That’s good to know. Thanks.

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 1 month 8 hours ago #1308718390

Round 2 - Tuesday, August 6th

Had my second round completed at 12:00 yesterday. I got a total of 15cc; 8 at 30% and 7 at 10% if I recall correctly.

Starting Erect stats / post round 1: / 24 hours post r2
Neck slightly above CS: 4.75” -> 5.75” - 6.3”
Mid shaft : 5.00” -> 5.5” -> 6.3”
Base : 5.00” -> 5.9” - -> 6.5”

Goal this time around was to get uniformity along the shaft and to soften the cliff at the neck by adding more filler between neck and glans. I also had some low spots/divots.

Will add pics when I’m back from lunch but everything is looking pretty good so far, as the numbers suggest. I’m not too hung up on the numbers since I know things will change in the coming weeks but I do hope to maintain the evenness and aesthetics as much as possible.

The way it looks currently is how it’d look whenever I’d pump which always softened the cliff at the neck and would fill in the divots and add to overall evenness. More to come.

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 1 month 8 hours ago #1308718394

Forgot to mention, this time around I went with the basic offering whereas in round 1 I had the Utmost package including PRP, glans enhancement, Botox for shaft and Balls, among other items.

Posting three pictures:
First pic is my pre-round 1

Second pic is post round 1 taken a few days ago. Here I’m pulling my skin down to highlight the cliff and divots. This is the photo I showed Ian and Dra. Morales.

Third pic is 12 hours post round 2. You’ll notice some leaking from an entry on the left of the shaft. As of 24 hours post this entry hole is still leaking but that’s within the realm of normal.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: JJones928

Last edit: by richardgaines.

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 1 month 7 hours ago #1308718395

nailed the end-game aesthetic, hope it holds up! Even a uniform 6+ is above and beyond.

That's the sort of look I was going for too, a gentle gradual sort of "cobra head" flare that slowly tapers back towards the shelf/scar. Someone else called it a football shape.
What's funny is every new patient they have it's like they get better and better at the process (at least the ones we see here).
I see earlier post r1 you mentioned fat pad, I think for me that HAS to be my focus before i think about another round. If I press my FUPA in just a half Inch my Flaccid aesthetics improve a thousand fold. I actually opened my laptop to look up some things in that arena...

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 1 month 7 hours ago #1308718396

Looks really good. Tbh your round 1 looks fine. Definitely see the bump but I can tell you it stood out more to you than it would others.

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 1 month 4 hours ago #1308718398

@itgoesthud Cobra head is a really good descriptor for it lol. I wasn’t going for that aesthetic but I do like it and it’s really nice in practice. There’s always an initial struggle after the glans goes in the vag/butt followed by the “cobra” then during the in-and-out motions there’s a tug that wife really likes. Sort of like a buttplug.

Re: fupa. I definitely have a mean one for someone that is 16-17% body fat. That’s by no means shredded and I am working to drop that lower (mainly for health reasons) but even when I was decently shredded in my wrestling days, it was always present. I’d guesstimate mine to be about 1-1.1” at the moment. My BPEL is 6.25” (it was 6.5” but I’ve stopped using my penimaster pro/traction related PE since getting PMMA) so do the math and the non-BP erect length is visually uninspiring although I am able to pound wife’s cervix easily thankfully. Planning to resume traction once the implant is all the way settled.

@Noneya14 appreciate that, bro. It looked ok from the top view but side on the deficit at midshaft was very apparent. I spoke with Ian who didn’t think a touch-up would get me uniform which was fine by me as a mentally and financially prepared for at least two full sessions. Also, I’ve been pumping here and there pre-sex to the point where I’m a uniform 6.5” and wouldn’t ya know, wife loved it. So while I’m not chasing numbers per se, I don’t really have an upper limit as long as aesthetics are pretty good.

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 1 month 4 hours ago #1308718399

richardgaines wrote: Re: fupa. I definitely have a mean one for someone that is 16-17% body fat. That’s by no means shredded and I am working to drop that

If I got that low the abuelas would be crying for me because they think I was on chemo. My fatfuckitis is bad right now. I won't go too far into that hijack tangent, I was just gobsmacked that if I push my fat pad back any irregularity that might show I had something done disappears.

Your swelling really looks minimal, which apparently is pretty common with follow-up rounds. If you luck out and keep those stats, hell, I'd be done.

I'm still a little mad at myself for getting cocky and not massaging as much as I should, I got a week in and didn't have entry point nodules and figured I was in the clear. I should have massaged the shit out of those and other spots, almost overnight on day 13 they showed up.

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 1 month 2 hours ago #1308718402

itgoesthud wrote: Your swelling really looks minimal, which apparently is pretty common with follow-up rounds. If you luck out and keep those stats, hell, I'd be done.

I'm still a little mad at myself for getting cocky and not massaging as much as I should, I got a week in and didn't have entry point nodules and figured I was in the clear. I should have massaged the shit out of those and other spots, almost overnight on day 13 they showed up.

I had those same thoughts after round 1, despite following all of the best practices to a tee. Don’t beat yourself up about it too bad. It really is hard to see and feel what’s going on underneath the swelling, even if it’s minimal. My unevenness didnt show up until probably end of week 2 as well. With that, we all know one and dones are super rare cases so the journey continues… just hopefully not too much beyond 2 rounds.

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308718405

• Maize
  • Thank you received: 0
Looks great! Giving me a lot of confidence in going in within the next few months. Similar measurements and goals.

What are you at now? Is the post-op care the same for round 2 vs round 1?

Did you use 10% or 30% for Linnea?

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308718411

Thanks, @phage !

Post care and meds are the same as round 1.

I’m six hours shy of being forty-eight hours post procedure. At 90% erect I’m measuring:

CS line: 6.125”
Midshaft: 6.125”
Base: 6.3”

I received 8cc of 30% and 7cc of 10% for a total of 15cc (round 1 was 18cc 30% and 3cc 10%, where I requested size over aesthetics knowing I’d have at least another full procedure). Dra. Morales and Ian tried to get more in there but it kept oozing out of one of the entry holes. I should note: that particular entry hole closed at 32 hours; others seemed to be closed within hours.

Very happy with the progress. There is more filler on the right side of my penis which is apparent if you look straight on but I’m unbothered by it; I believe at this point trying to push the filler from one side to the other, I’ll risk altering the shape too much. If anything I’ll get it addressed later.

Flying out today after one more checkin with Ian. Will post a pic later, perhaps tomorrow. No change in appearance from the most recent picture.

Last edit: by richardgaines.

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308718416

How long did it take your brain to fully recognize this as being YOUR Dick?
Both in the literal nerve sensation, and mentally.
I mean it's still foreign to the touch and that's part of the healing process.

But like...yesterday, go to the bathroom to piss, reach down to whip er out, "oh, yeah, fuck, forgot about that, i guess that's mine".
The hand to brain connection isn't there yet. Trippy as hell.

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308718420

itgoesthud wrote: How long did it take your brain to fully recognize this as being YOUR dick?
Both in the literal nerve sensation, and mentally.
I mean it's still foreign to the touch and that's part of the healing process.

But like...yesterday, go to the bathroom to piss, reach down to whip er out, "oh, yeah, fuck, forgot about that, i guess that's mine".
The hand to brain connection isn't there yet. Trippy as hell.

Man, good question. I haven’t really thought about it. Obviously in the flaccid state is when you notice it the most. I’m a turtler like you although you turtle quite impressively :lol: I’d say probably 6 weeks? I have a feeling post second round, I’ll notice it even less. I just pump so often that l’m used to it looking different all the time.

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 4 weeks 1 day ago #1308718426

72 hours post procedure I’m still holding on at:

CS line: 6.125”
Midshaft: 6.125”
Base: 6.3”

That’s with a solid 90% Erection.

Very pleased with the aesthetics; no real change from the previous pic.

I should note that I thought the one entry wound that was healed did open up when I wss massaging in the shower several hours ago.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream