PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dickwhitman’s Volux With Dr. Sullivan

Dickwhitman’s Volux With Dr. Sullivan 3 months 1 week ago #1308715391

Hi all -

Background : I started this journey in March of 2021. Between March 2021 and October 2021 I had four sessions of 10 mls of voluma with Dr carney at Rejuvall in Atlanta. I had a touch up session of 5 mls of voluma in May 2022 and 5 mls of revanesse versa in Sep 2023. I’m between 7 and 7.25 in erect length and gained approximately 1.25” in girth over that time frame. After my last touch up with Dr Carney in September of 2023 my unit looked fantastic erect but had become quite soft. I lost very little in terms of gains but I believe the product was degrading and getting slushy. @Rejuvall only offers Revanesse as their HA filler and I am not a candidate for PMMA due to an autoimmune disorder. I have only good things to say about Dr Carney and staff but their product line is quite limited.

I found @Dr_Sullivan through the board and had 10 mls of Volux exactly one month ago. His office was clean and very organized and his staff was very professional. Booking with his “concierge” makes things very easy. He did a phenomenal job and the next day I noticed there was a spot where there was less filler. They immediately got me in, he applied 1 syringe and told me “that one’s on me”. He’s terrific .

Personally I find the Volux superior to voluma for this application. It is much firmer and takes time to settle and integrate but for me it’s much more natural feeling than was the Voluma . I still have a few spots to touch up and possibly add a bit more over time, but I’m very pleased with the overall experience. Pics attached
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dickwhitman79. Reason: Spelling

Dickwhitman’s Volux With Dr. Sullivan 3 months 1 week ago #1308715392

Excellent results! You must be thrilled.

I switched from getting Revanesse Versa (Ultra up here) to Contour because it's firmer as well. From what I've read, it and Volux are both more designed for jaw line sculpting etc so they're very thick and firm. And now I want to start integrating Radiesse to firm up even more and build more actual collagen. I definitely understand you wanting to get Volux. Please keep this up to date, I'm curious how long it lasts. Seems rated for 24 months which is nice.

Sullivan seems to be a great practitioner. His input on here is also excellent.

Dickwhitman’s Volux With Dr. Sullivan 3 months 1 week ago #1308715410

Great results. I would have absolutely considered approaching the 7inch ballpark myself (I'm currently thickest is like 6.3" at the base, tapering down toward the glans) if not for my length (which barely hovers in the average range based on EQ). Also, having small glans to begin with, I'd almost certainly sacrifice what natural/passable aesthetics I still have left if I were to try and get any thicker. So in other words, I'm jealous of the longer guys (6.5"+) :lol:

It's great to see our newest Sponsor have some early reporting on the forums, even better to see good impressions & his willingness to go the extra mile. Thanks for sharing!

Dickwhitman’s Volux With Dr. Sullivan 3 months 1 week ago #1308715414

• LIguy
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
I have been looking to take the plunge and go for my first HA round. I’ve been trying to decide between Revanesse Versa and Voluma XC. Think I should stay away from Revanesse?

Dickwhitman’s Volux With Dr. Sullivan 3 months 1 week ago #1308715417

LIguy wrote: I have been looking to take the plunge and go for my first HA round. I’ve been trying to decide between Revanesse Versa and Voluma XC. Think I should stay away from Revanesse?

If going for the Revanesse brand, ask for Contour. It's a bit firmer. You'll like it more. I've had both so speaking from personal experience. They both come in a 1.2ml syringe.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream