PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr Zimmerman HA Procedure 3 week report

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. 7 months 6 days ago #1308714186

• lvhatrick
  • lvhatrick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 6
I’m a 55 year old man 5’10” 190 lbs. I’m in extremely good shape for my age as I am in the gym 4 days a week. Full disclosure my penis is on the large size already. BPEL - 7” EG - 5.5”. This isn’t an over exaggeration and I will be posting before and post surgery photos. I already feel like this is the stupidest thing I can do at times and I talk myself out of it every other hour. The reason I started looking into this is I was pumping with my wife and reaching EG - 6.5”. Needless to say my wife loved it. I did too actually. That led to this whole thing. There’s a lot of conflicting information on these boards and I was hoping for some clarity.

Recovery - What is the first couple days like? How long will I have to wear bandages? When can I get back to the gym? The Dr said 3 weeks before I can have sex again, does that sound correct? Any insight would be appreciated.

Results - It certainly sounds like these things turn into multiple sessions. I wasn’t not prepared to hear that and that is a definite negative for me. I am having 10 syringes, what can I expect from that? Any insight would be appreciated.

Any info I can get would be sincerely appreciated. Actually, I wouldn’t mind being talked out of this especially considering my current size.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. 7 months 6 days ago #1308714189

lvhatrick wrote: I’m a 55 year old man 5’10” 190 lbs. I’m in extremely good shape for my age as I am in the gym 4 days a week. Full disclosure my penis is on the large size already. BPEL - 7” EG - 5.5”. This isn’t an over exaggeration and I will be posting before and post surgery photos. I already feel like this is the stupidest thing I can do at times and I talk myself out of it every other hour.

I was similar. Started fairly large statistically. Somewhere around 7.25 or 7.5 long and 5.5 in Girth. I tried to talk myself out of it too. Definitely did not lol. Pumping is also where I started.

The reason I started looking into this is I was pumping with my wife and reaching EG - 6.5”. Needless to say my wife loved it. I did too actually. That led to this whole thing. There’s a lot of conflicting information on these boards and I was hoping for some clarity.

Recovery - What is the first couple days like? How long will I have to wear bandages? When can I get back to the gym? The Dr said 3 weeks before I can have sex again, does that sound correct? Any insight would be appreciated.

Don't over think this. After any filler procedure the recovery is a minor irritation. Aftercare will vary slightly from Linnea Safe to Bellafill, just follow their procedures. Personally I was back to work and life day after or even same day after I got my first session out of the way, in that case I stayed in Mexico for a day or two and rested. Never did that again. I can't recommend that, but I've never had issues with much of a hassle after neither PMMA or HA.

Results - It certainly sounds like these things turn into multiple sessions. I wasn’t not prepared to hear that and that is a definite negative for me. I am having 10 syringes, what can I expect from that? Any insight would be appreciated.

Irregardless of what filler you go with, plan on minimum two sessions. Perhaps with Rupeka you might get one decent sized Bellafill session and be happy but I doubt it. You're wanting about an Inch. That's two or three sessions for any product really.

Any info I can get would be sincerely appreciated. Actually, I wouldn’t mind being talked out of this especially considering my current size.

Since you're so on the fence... If money isn't a massive concern, why don't you look into one of the hybrid options that is not as permanent? Find a good practitioner who uses a Radiesse and HA blend and properly injects it. You may love that route. I also sent you a private message.

Thanks.

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. Before Photos 7 months 6 days ago #1308714193

• lvhatrick
Here are my before photos. The procedure is paid for and scheduled for October 9th at 11am PST.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. 7 months 3 days ago #1308714214

• Bskidoo
  • Thank you received: 0
Following!

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. 7 months 2 days ago #1308714221

lvhatrick wrote: I’m a 55 year old man 5’10” 190 lbs. I’m in extremely good shape for my age as I am in the gym 4 days a week. Full disclosure my penis is on the large size already. BPEL - 7” EG - 5.5”. This isn’t an over exaggeration and I will be posting before and post surgery photos. I already feel like this is the stupidest thing I can do at times and I talk myself out of it every other hour. The reason I started looking into this is I was pumping with my wife and reaching EG - 6.5”. Needless to say my wife loved it. I did too actually. That led to this whole thing. There’s a lot of conflicting information on these boards and I was hoping for some clarity.

Thanks.

I lean towards the thought of waiting past 2 weeks to have any type of sex after fillers. and I can see the 3 week mark bellafil. Each doctor will have their own opinion there. There have been some talks, but nothing to "out in the open" about the fact that bellafil may take a little longer to set up than the manf suggested. So pay close attention to your aftercare and penis shape and keep it pointed down. read my aftercare thread .

Also, if you mentally get your mind around multiple sessions, then you can spread things out more and not try to go for the max in one round. From all the doctors I talk with, this is something they would all prefer.

Hope this helps, good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: headboy81

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. 7 months 23 hours ago #1308714231

• lvhatrick
Thanks

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308714260

• lvhatrick
So my procedure is Monday morning at 10am. Here are pre-procedure photos. I will be uploading progress daily.
Attachments:

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308714271

This would be the first Dr. Zimmerman Progress Report so if I may ask, can you be sure to have him show you the Bellafill boxes/packaging? I'm in no way suggesting I believe he'd use anything other than Bellafill, but for all new reports of permanent fillers, it's in your best interest to verify this. Once this is satisfied, just follow their Office's post-op protocol and we'll happily be following your progress, good luck!

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308714276

• lvhatrick
I will do so.

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714299

• lvhatrick
Update.....I postponed this procedure. I wanted to think about it some more. I am having a hard time deciding if putting a foreign substance in my most prized possession is worth the risk in the long run. Update to come as I make my decision.

FYI Dr. Zimmerman's office has been more than easy to work with through this. They get a 10 out of 10 so far.

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714311

• LEE0721
I’d really like to stay like to track your progress… I’m in a similar situation. I’m 8.5 BPEL and about 5”-5.5” Girth( give or take)… I wanted to go with 10 Syringes myself just to add some Girth and get me to or close to 6” Girth. I also was considering getting the P-Shot in conjunction with 10 syringes of PMMA, just to boost collagen production and strengthen Erection/sensitivity. Hopefully with those combinations it’ll give me what I want. If not I’ll save up to do one more rd. Good luck on your journey, looking fwd to hearing about it

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. Update Procedure 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714320

• lvhatrick
So after really beating myself up over the past few days I decided to move forwards with the procedure. One change though I decided after spending a good hour with Dr Zimmerman in person that since I was so worried about long term effects and all the possible side effects that HA was my best option this time. Let me tell you Dr Zimmerman and his staff are OUTSTANDING. They take all the time you need working with you to help make you feel comfortable. They do have pretty heavy disclosure agreements, so I won't be posting too much of the technical stuff here. I can private message with anyone who is interested in more technical info. I will tell you this my procedure included acoustic wave treatment immediately following the procedure and I will have those 2 more times (Thursday and Monday). He does not want me doing any manipulating of the material as he is seeing me every day through the first week and he will be doing all that. I am bandaged now. I will take some measurements when I take the bandage off to shower later tonight.
Attachments:

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. Update Procedure 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714321

• Bskidoo
How many CCs did you end up with? Update us on how it feels man! Congrats

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. Update Procedure 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714323

• lvhatrick
I am actually confused by the amount off CC’s I received. I remember him saying 30 but I could be wrong. The quote said RH4A at a quantity of 10. I have a follow up in the morning I’ll find out. Right now I am get my feeling back in my penis and it’s a little sore. I got an involuntary Erection and I had to rebandage it. It looks good. Nice and even. I measured the Girth it was 6.75” Erect but it’s probably swollen so we’ll see where that goes. My Balls hurt a little. Not sure if it has anything to do with the scrotox I got a couple weeks ago. Added a cou-le pix of my bandage job. Tomorrow at 9 I have a follow up and they are doing another round of Acoustic Wave. I’ll touch base tomorrow.
Attachments:

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled Update Day 2 Post Procedure - Pictures 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714328

• lvhatrick
Good Afternoon

I received 12 CC's for those who asked. Attached are the pictures I took this morning immediately after removing the wrapping. It's pretty thick 6.75 semi-Erect. I measured 7" Girth Erect last night. I did appear to lose a little length when Erect, maybe a 1/2" but I was over 7" Erect anyway so not too concerned. Its Over 5" long semi Flaccid in length right now. Overall, I am very happy. I had my acoustic wave therapy this morning and have another one scheduled Monday Morning. I got an Erection during that treatment, so my sensitivity has not diminished.
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream