PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Great results : Moorgate (Pics inside)

Great results : Moorgate (Pics inside) 5 months 2 days ago #1308714783

• Damo85
  • Damo85's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Paid about 4000 from memory. I had a slight unbalancing on one side which we fixed. They’re very professional. Going back in dec.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Great results : Moorgate (Pics inside) 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715164

Hi Damo,

I am considering doing this in London too with Moorgate. It’s nice to hear you speak so highly of them.
Wondering whether you went back in December for another round and if you still were happy with the procedure and results?

Great results : Moorgate (Pics inside) 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715178

• Damo85
  • Damo85's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello mate ! So, the doctor who did my filers has left Moorgate and I can no longer vouch for them. I do intend to go back for a bit more and happy to share the results after that. In general I found them great.

Great results : Moorgate (Pics inside) 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715192

• Pacora
  • Thank you received: 3
Any info , where that doctor moved ?

Great results : Moorgate (Pics inside) 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715251

I looked her up and it seems you can now find her at a place called Harley Urology. I’m not linking it because I don’t know if that’s ok but she’s easy to find.

Would be great to hear if anyone else has experience with her. It seems she did a really good job and took her time with Damo.

Great results : Moorgate (Pics inside) 3 months 5 days ago #1308715479

Great results Damo! Exactly the sort of thing I’m looking for. Being uncut myself, I’m keen to read about any potential issues or aesthetics to be aware of. Looking forward to your next update.

Great results : Moorgate (Pics inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716209

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11

Pacora wrote: Any info , where that doctor moved ?

To Androfill and to the NHS. Dr Greta is working on Saturdays if you would like to book in.
I can't rate her highly enough. If I were having a procedure myself I would see Greta.

Great results : Moorgate (Pics inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716210

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11

Damo85 wrote: Hi all. Sharing that I took the plunge. Went with Moorgate in London. Their pre opp service was amazing . Their consultant David was fantastic spent lots of time with me. I had 20ml of Neuramis. Could not be happier. Went from 5 girth to 6.1. Penis looks amazing - no bumps (first day) smooth texture completely natural. Dr was Dr Peciulyte spent literally hours getting the results right - super friendly and knowledgable urologist. I want to get a bit bigger - aiming for 6.5 so will be back in without a doubt once I’m ready. Couldn’t recommend the clinic more highly.

The doctor who performed this procedure is Dr. Greta Peciulyte. I believe she has left Moorgate and now works for the NHS, for Androfill, and in private practice.

Dr. Peciulyte (Greta) has really impressed me in the 4 months that she has been seeing Androfill patients.
She is a perfectionist and takes considerably more time to get the result right than is usual for this procedure.
She really cares about the result, and about the patient. I can tell after the procedure when discussing a patient's result that she has a lot of pride in her work.

if you book a Saturday appointment at Androfill you will see Dr Greta.

live.vcita.com/site/androfill/online-sch...ice=gm6qrhtycfd5m4ap

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream