• Page:

TOPIC: Looking for feedback on Revanesse

Looking for feedback on Revanesse 8 months 1 week ago #1308713689

• Iman
  • Iman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
I am pretty close to pulling the trigger on getting. I’d like to know from some of those that have had it how things are you with it?

Is it squishy or firm?

How is it with sex with your partner?

How long did the filler last before you needed a top off?

When you did get a top off that was after how many months and how many additional units did you have to get to get it back to where it originally was.

Any feedback you guys can give I would really appreciate it. I’m a little nervous, but I’m ready to do it. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for feedback on Revanesse 8 months 1 week ago #1308713716

Exactly which Revanesse product?

I find it reasonably firm. It's not hard and it's not ultra soft. I was worried I'd find HA too squishy but so far it seems fine. But that might also be because it's mingling with PMMA. I'll probably get a blend of Revanesse and Radiesse for my next fill to keep things firm.

For context I have over 40 cc of PMMA and around 25 cc of Revanesse Ultra on top of that

Looking for feedback on Revanesse 8 months 1 week ago #1308713725

• Iman
The product is the Revanesse Versa plus.

Looking for feedback on Revanesse 8 months 6 days ago #1308713729

Iman wrote: The product is the Revanesse Versa plus.

I wouldn’t mind knowing about the Versa plus as well. The PhalloFILL clinic in Indianapolis uses it and they’re about a 2 hour drive south for me and who I’ll most likely go to if I decide on HA rather then PMMA or Bellafil.

Last edit: by Razor350.

Looking for feedback on Revanesse 8 months 6 days ago #1308713731

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
  • Thank you received: 10
Just a little insight on my observation/opinion on the “feel” or “firmness” of different HA dermal fillers….

I’ve been injecting dermal fillers for 18 years. Of course 15 if this was primarily in the face before I developed the PhalloFILL enhancement. The g prime is very important when injecting the delicate eye area versus the lips. However I believe it’s less relevant when it comes to the penis. Different dermal fillers do have a different “g prime” which is the ability of the Dermal Filler to flatten under pressure. But, when injecting Dermal Filler into the penis between the correct layers of fascia is doesn’t make a difference how firm the Dermal Filler is. You just can’t detect the difference. Blood is not firm but the Dartos and bucks fascia hold the penis very rigid when engorged with blood. The Dermal Filler should be placed below the fascia. So theoretically if we could get saline water to stay in place behind the layers of facia that hold the penis rigid, that fluid would still be firm with an Erection. This is what I would call a “naturally firm” feeling. Undetectable, as the penis was intended to feel. I’ve experimented with multiple HA dermal fillers and when injected the same they always feel the same when the penis is Erect. The reason I experimented is because some HA dermal fillers have a higher rate of adverse events and so we settled on Revanesse Versa not because of its g prime which is very similar to JuveDerm ultra plus, but because if it’s safety profile. An added reason is because the syringes are 1.2 ml rather than 1.0 ml.

That being said… some of you may say that PMMA is more firm. And I don’t doubt that. From my experience with seeing patients after PMMA injections it is more rigid…. But it feels more like cement at times. Not all of the time in every patient. But it happens to be more firm than what I perceive as natural to a fair amount of people. I see people regularly that want me to “hide” the cement feeling in their penis with HA Dermal Filler which feels more natural.

Long winded point I was trying to make is that I don’t think you should be able to recognize a difference in the HA dermal fillers if they are injected correctly behind the fascia and not on top of the fascia which can make it feel like a water balloon. The pressure from the Erection pushing whatever the product is up against the fascia is going to give a naturally firm feeling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iman

Looking for feedback on Revanesse 8 months 6 days ago #1308713732

PhalloFILL wrote: Just a little insight on my observation/opinion on the “feel” or “firmness” of different HA dermal fillers….

I’ve been injecting dermal fillers for 18 years. Of course 15 if this was primarily in the face before I developed the PhalloFILL enhancement. The g prime is very important when injecting the delicate eye area versus the lips. However I believe it’s less relevant when it comes to the penis. Different dermal fillers do have a different “g prime” which is the ability of the Dermal Filler to flatten under pressure. But, when injecting Dermal Filler into the penis between the correct layers of fascia is doesn’t make a difference how firm the Dermal Filler is. You just can’t detect the difference. Blood is not firm but the Dartos and bucks fascia hold the penis very rigid when engorged with blood. The Dermal Filler should be placed below the fascia. So theoretically if we could get saline water to stay in place behind the layers of facia that hold the penis rigid, that fluid would still be firm with an Erection. This is what I would call a “naturally firm” feeling. Undetectable, as the penis was intended to feel. I’ve experimented with multiple HA dermal fillers and when injected the same they always feel the same when the penis is Erect. The reason I experimented is because some HA dermal fillers have a higher rate of adverse events and so we settled on Revanesse Versa not because of its g prime which is very similar to JuveDerm ultra plus, but because if it’s safety profile. An added reason is because the syringes are 1.2 ml rather than 1.0 ml.

That being said… some of you may say that PMMA is more firm. And I don’t doubt that. From my experience with seeing patients after PMMA injections it is more rigid…. But it feels more like cement at times. Not all of the time in every patient. But it happens to be more firm than what I perceive as natural to a fair amount of people. I see people regularly that want me to “hide” the cement feeling in their penis with HA Dermal Filler which feels more natural.

Long winded point I was trying to make is that I don’t think you should be able to recognize a difference in the HA dermal fillers if they are injected correctly behind the fascia and not on top of the fascia which can make it feel like a water balloon. The pressure from the Erection pushing whatever the product is up against the fascia is going to give a naturally firm feeling.

This is a great explanation. What about the ability for the filler to migrate? It seems that volux is far less susceptible to migration. Is that correct?

Looking for feedback on Revanesse 8 months 5 days ago #1308713736

• Iman
PhalloFILL, thank you very much. That was a very good explanation. I appreciate it. I have a penile implant, have you had any experience or what has your experience been with layering the Revanesse on top of the implant. It’s a Coloplast tighten implant.

Looking for feedback on Revanesse 8 months 5 days ago #1308713741

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
I can’t think of any difference in any HA Dermal Filler that make one or another less likely to migrate I think the filler is irrelevant to migration possibilities. They are all a gel. You can’t tell the difference in your hand and they will certainly migrate the same.

Looking for feedback on Revanesse 8 months 5 days ago #1308713742

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
I do them all of the time. Inflatable implants are not a problem. The provider just has to be very familiar with them. I am. Most of our PhalloFILL providers do implants. Both Coloplast and Boston scientific
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iman

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream