PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Filler limitations with Tight Skin vs Swelling

Filler limitations with Tight Skin vs Swelling 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713129

Round One received 22cc's of PMMA. Round Two received 18cc's of PMMA. Round Three received 15cc's of PMMA.

After round three, my peak swelling state was well over 7" Erect midshaft.

I want Round Four, because my long term goal is 7" Erect midshaft. Dr. M said my skin is currently too tight, hence the reduced volumes per procedure. So, before round four, I need to pump and stretch for 6-9 months. Plus I have a tight ring at the base that I think is noticeable. It's not bad, but I personally notice it. I'm following instructions and started pumping again, always stretching.

So here's my question. If my penis skin is elastic enough to withstand swelling well over 7" Erect midshaft and looks like the perfect final product, then why is it not elastic enough to accept full 20+ cc's of PMMA product right now?

*My swollen penis just after Round Three, minus the bruising, IS my long term goal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Filler limitations with Tight Skin vs Swelling 9 months 1 week ago #1308713183

I could be wrong here but I think it has to do with the difference of why your penis is swelling. Inflammatory response vs slow collagen building. With the immediate inflammatory response the skin will adapt differently than its natural state while letting the underlying filler create the collagen…. That’s where my mind went with that but I could be wrong
Haha my man wants round 4 stat!!! Haha I’m right there with you man.

Filler limitations with Tight Skin vs Swelling 9 months 1 week ago #1308713185

Isn't the swelling response in a layer of tissue above where the PMMA is placed? I could be wrong.

I'm in the same boat, I've had HA added in addition to PMMA and it was more difficult to add as the volume built up

Filler limitations with Tight Skin vs Swelling 9 months 1 week ago #1308713188

Do you have enough loose skin to swell to 8" circumference?
You already know this but it may help to see in print - your post-procedural swelling to get to a steady state 7" is likely going to be way above 7"
You may need to have enough skin to be able to accommodate up to 8, 8.5" circumference, because that may be what you swell to if you get enough filler that your steady state is 7"
Otherwise besides pain, when the swelling starts it might push product right back out, no?

Filler limitations with Tight Skin vs Swelling 9 months 1 week ago #1308713198

itgoesthud wrote: Do you have enough loose skin to swell to 8" circumference?
You already know this but it may help to see in print - your post-procedural swelling to get to a steady state 7" is likely going to be way above 7"
You may need to have enough skin to be able to accommodate up to 8, 8.5" circumference, because that may be what you swell to if you get enough filler that your steady state is 7"
Otherwise besides pain, when the swelling starts it might push product right back out, no?

This makes sense.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream