TOPIC: Progress Log on P-LONG

Progress Log on P-LONG 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713124

• Radar
  • Radar's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi everyone!

I have been a really long time lurker (since 2012!) but never a poster. I started the P-LONG protocol two months ago with Dr. Brandeis in his San Ramon office (CA), and because of the interest for the protocol I have decided to start logging my progress. Hopefully I can document if the PLONG protocol works for me, as well as help any others that are in the fence for it to have an unbiased opinion on the protocol.

Why do it?
I have lurked the Phalloboard forums for a long time. I always wanted to do a procedure to better my size but was scared of the options out there. I was about to try a temporal filler since it better suited my comfort level for a procedure, but I discovered the P-Long post. I decided to give it a try, and I am currently starting my second month. I was taking my own, loosely taken measurements, but I saw there was some interest in the forums for measurements, so I mentioned it to Dr. Brandeis in my last visit and decided to take some more strict measurements. These measurements aim to make this progress log as objective as possible, to describe my results on the protocol. As a disclaimer, Dr. Brandeis did offer a discount for some sessions I have left if I did a good, honest, objective measurement. I had a huge, unexpected medical bill so such a offer was interesting for me. However. I aim to establish a good, repeatable methodology in order to make this as objective as possible, and I hope that the quality of my data can convince any person that is worried that my measurements are done because of some financial assistance in the program.

I am already starting the second month of the program and have already paid more than half the program before the interest for progress logs in the Phalloboard forums motivated the ask for this compensation. I attach a picture of me paying my last bill on Friday July 7th. I sadly do not have any good data from when I started, since when I started I was not planning on sharing any data and any measurements were just for my own tracking. They are not up to the quality to bring trust on them.

Objective and Process
The objective of this log is to capture data that shows the progress of the P-Long protocol with respect to penis growth. I aim to perform this log and measurements in the most controlled setting I can achieve.

For this I will measure the following data:
  • Penis Length (BPEL)
  • Penis Girth, erect
  • Picture of measurements
Methodology and Instruments

Penis Length (BPEL) and Girth: I will follow the procedure mentioned in the following Thundersplace thread: thunders.place/penis-enlargement-basics/...e-your-penis.v3.html

Measurements will be made with a Erection Hardness Scale of 3 or 4. If not achieved, measurements will be done the day after until a measurement is possible. EHS will also be recorded

For this length measurement, I will use a machinist's ruler. These are high-quality rules whose measurement starts at the very edge of the ruler. It is made of good quality steel, so it will not bend. If a machinist can use it to build precision components, it can measure a penis! :)
I use this one: www.amazon.com/dp/B00CD9UCO0?psc=1&ref=p...dt_b_product_details [/li]

Pictures: I will take pictures standing up, with the ruler in place so a measurement can be recorded. A side picture will also be done to asses girth.

If you have a any questions or any improvements to this I am happy to hear them! I aim to post my initial measurements soon (initial as in starting "today", since I already started a month ago and have no qualifying measurements)..
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Radar.

Progress Log on P-LONG 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713127

• Radar
  • General
  • General
About me
I can only say, I am in the second month of the program. I did not do a good job taking measurements to share (I was not planning on sharing), but now I am trying to do a better job. I treat this as starting from "scratch"

Thoughts on the protocol as of now

In general I like the protocol. I think it is perfect for people like me, who dont really want to risk it (yet) with a permanent or temporal solution. This looked like a perfect low risk alternative to creating some gains, so I decided to try it before trying anything more drastic.

I have tried PE and pumps before, but with no self- discipline. I like that the protocol pushes me to be more mindful of doing it and sticking to it.

Thoughts on the PRP shots
The PRP shots are done once a month. You need to go to the doctor, where they will extract blood from one of your arms, and then centrifuge it to get the PRP. I am not a doctor so can't speak to the efficiency of the PRP. I can talk however about the experience. I am not bad with needles so it does not stress me, but even if I was the procedure is quick. Once the PRP is ready, the doctos injects it to the sides of your penis with ultrasonic guidance. It is at first a little scary to see a needle being used in your penis, but the injection is just a tiny bit disconforting. It is a quick procedure thought. After that, you get a clamp put on your penis (not uncomfortable at all), and after some minutes you are free to go. You cannot have sex that day but can continue stretching/pumping that day.

Thoughts on the strecher
I actually really like the Restorex. I have tried the Phallosan Forte as a stretcher and I can see it is a good quality, but it was very unconfortable for me. The head of my penis would be discolored, cold, and purplish after some time. I enjoy more the Restorex and how it captures the penis head for expansion. It is recommended to buy flexible bandages to wrap the head of your penis so it does not slide. It will sometimes slide - just put it back in! I found I can squish my penis head two nubs on the clamp, sometimes one, depending on how much self-adhesive wrap I used.

The recommended is 20 minutes in the AM and PM. I asked the doctor and he mentioned that using it for longer is ok, as long as you take some rests every 20 minutes to let the head of the penis rest and get some good circulation going on (since it is squished all that time). I use it sometimes for longer than 20 minutes, but try to make the 20 minutes the minimum when I am busy and cant do more.

Thoughts on the pumping
The pump used is the Dr. Kaplan pump. I really like the pump itself, and the cylinder is good quality. However, I did have a LA PUMP cylinder that I like more because of its optional rubber stopper. So honestly, I am using the LA Pump more instead of the Dr. Kaplan.

I do pump for the recommended 1 minute + rest + 1 minute + rest + 5 min + pause + 5 min (sometimes I just pump 1 min, and then do a 15-20 minute session). I dont do more than that because it is too much for my penis.

Thoughts on the supplement.
The supplement recommended is an AFFIRM tablet, x2 in AM, x2 in PM. I do like them, they improve blood flow and I can feel it. I work out so it is nice for pumps also.

Progress Log on P-LONG 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713136

Thanks for your willingness to contribute for the betterment of information & community. Best of luck to your gains!

Progress Log on P-LONG 9 months 2 days ago #1308713316

• Radar
  • General
  • General
Measurement on July 18, 2023

Sorry for the delay in posting this!

Here are the first measurements. To make the measurements more consistent, I am taking 3 tablets of Sildejafil Citrate 20mg to ensure a good EQ.

EHS -3.5
BPEL: 6 5/8"
Girth Glans: 5"
Girth Mid section: 5 3/4"
Girth mid shaft: 5 1/2"

Weight: 180 lB
21% body fat index (trying to reduce it!)
Attachments:

Progress Log on P-LONG 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713552

I'm pinning this topic due to the lengthy and incremental reporting that this kind of method involves (versus reports of procedures that have immediate results and therefore are much easier to follow/track). This is not a procedure in the conventional sense (injectable Phalloplasty or surgical implants), and with many inquiries as of late regarding photos & such, I thought it would be helpful to have this more accessible to readers who are examining this alternative methodology.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Progress Log on P-LONG 8 months 1 week ago #1308713625

• Radar
  • General
  • General
Measurement on August 10, 2023

To make the measurements more consistent, I am taking 3 tablets of Sildenafil Citrate 20mg 1 hour before measurement to ensure a good EQ.

EHS -3.5
BPEL: 6 7/8" (6" 56/64)
Girth Mid section: 5 3/4"
Girth mid shaft: 5 1/4"

I had trouble measuring on the same exact place on the shaft. I did see an increase in length which was a nice surprise and caused me to double and triple check the measurement! But the increase in Girth is still to be seen. I added the measurement as-is - I actually got a little below last measurement. Hopefully as I measure more around the same position we see a trend and measuring inaccuracies will go down.

Weight: 176 LB
20.5% body fat index (trying to reduce it!)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dickwhitman79

Last edit: by Radar.

Progress Log on P-LONG 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714543

• Radar
  • General
  • General
Hi everyone:

I apologize for my delay in placing results - I have been traveling and work has been very busy! I have still kept with the program - however, losing some days here and there because of work.

To make the measurements more consistent, I am taking 3 tablets of Sildenafil Citrate 20mg 1 hour before measurement to ensure a good EQ. However I still find it hard to keep an Erection while juggling a phone and a metal ruler sticking to my bone in a cold bathroom!

EHS -3
BPEL: 7 1/8" (7 8/64)
Girth Mid section: 5 1/2" (decreased, but I blame the Erection quality being lost at this point)
Girth mid shaft: 5 1/4"

I have seen some length improvements but the Girth is still to be seen. If anyone has any recommendations I am all ears!
Attachments:

Progress Log on P-LONG 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714547

Thank you for the update, keep up the good work

Progress Log on P-LONG 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714991

Hello Radar, just checking if you have any new updates? Hope your work isn't to stressful at this time and your going to get some time off to relax.

Progress Log on P-LONG 3 months 1 week ago #1308715415

• Radar
  • General
  • General
Hi everyone:

I wanted to give a quick update and apologize for my delay in replies. I have been sick and combined with the holidays and traveling abroad for family matters I have not been able to post. I have continued however the protocol (except for 2.5 weeks I was too sick to do it), but sadly I am traveling abroad and I am not in a place where I can take good measurements (I also forgot my measuring rules to keep it consistent). I will post as soon as I am back home. I will also extend my 6 month program by 2 months to account for this time where I could not take measurements. I apologize to the people that are following this post to make an informed decision with P-Long. I hope to get back on track in February once I have dealt with all the personal stuff I have to deal with in my travel.

Progress Log on P-LONG 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716138

• Radar
  • General
  • General
Hi everyone:

As I mentioned before, I had two crazy months of travel and getting sick, which sadly stopped the time I could do the P-LONG protocol. I am back at it doing it consistently.

To make the measurements more consistent, I am taking 3 tablets of Sildenafil Citrate 20mg 1 hour before measurement to ensure a good EQ.

I found understandably that I did not get much progress as I hoped due to the pause I had, but I am glad to see that progress was at least kept during this time. A tiny increase in length according to the measurement but I am rounding it down to the same last measurement I had before since it could be small measuring error/tolerance.

EHS -3.5
BPEL: ~7 1/8" (7 12/64)
Girth Glans: 5.1" - hard to measure consistently, I really care for length(decreased, but I blame the Erection quality being lost at this point)
Attachments:

Progress Log on P-LONG 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716140

Radar wrote: Hi everyone:

As I mentioned before, I had two crazy months of travel and getting sick, which sadly stopped the time I could do the P-LONG protocol. I am back at it doing it consistently.

I found understandably that I did not get much progress as I hoped due to the pause I had, but I am glad to see that progress was at least kept during this time. A tiny increase in length according to the measurement but I am rounding it down to the same last measurement I had before since it could be small measuring error/tolerance.

EHS -3.5
BPEL: ~7 1/8" (7 12/64)
Girth Glans: 5.1" - hard to measure consistently, I really care for length(decreased, but I blame the Erection quality being lost at this point)

Has the protocol helped your EQ?

Progress Log on P-LONG 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716141

• Radar
  • General
  • General
I have noticed it a little better I believe but not by a crazy amount.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dickwhitman79

Progress Log on P-LONG 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308716733

• Radar
  • General
  • General
Hi everyone:

EHS -3.5
BPEL: ~7 16/64" (7 12/64) (Today was really hard to measure consistently, as I lose Erection as I am taking the picture. I was able to measure a little bit more but I am taking the conservative measurement). If anyone has a better way to measure I appreciate it, it is really hard to juggle all at once and not take forever to take a picture before the Erection is lost.
Girth Glans: 5.2" - hard to measure consistently, I really care for length

I havent made as much gains as others here on the forum but I will continue doing it until the end, have been consistently doing everything every day.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream