• Page:

TOPIC: StuntMarvs - MegaMaXL

StuntMarvs - MegaMaXL 10 months 1 day ago #1308712920

• Stuntmarv
  • Stuntmarv's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I just had the procedure done and just lying in bed recovering. When did you start manual stretchching and when did you start using the device they give you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MegaMaXL - Scheduled!!!! Dr. Morganstern and Dr Carney... 10 months 1 day ago #1308712925

Stuntmarv wrote: I just had the procedure done and just lying in bed recovering. When did you start manual stretchching and when did you start using the device they give you?

@Stuntmarv

if you are willing: lets get you a thread started with all your before info and the you can update us daily on how you feel. For me the first night was easy, then it sucked for a few. I didnt do much of shit for over a week, maybe pushin two - but i would have to check my thread to see. I know I wrote it in there.

What device did they give you ? I would start use something as soon as you feel that you can and doesnt hurt you.

MegaMaXL - Scheduled!!!! Dr. Morganstern and Dr Carney... 10 months 1 day ago #1308712926

• Stuntmarv
They gave me one with a blue cap I think it's a vacuum one with a leg strap. I also bought the phallisan forte in advanced because I wasn't expecting a vacuum one

MegaMaXL - Scheduled!!!! Dr. Morganstern and Dr Carney... 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713056

• Nugget
You may have figured it out by now, that device is not vacuum. I thought it was as well, until Dan showed how it’s to be used.
I’m 3 weeks MegaMaXL post op, definitely not stretching yet due to pain and open wounds from stitches popping.
Once healed, I will start a thread.

Last edit: by Nugget.

MegaMaXL - Scheduled!!!! Dr. Morganstern and Dr Carney... 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713059

I had staples , and I was very very careful for near a year . Did stretching , but virtually no force .

MegaMaXL - Scheduled!!!! Dr. Morganstern and Dr Carney... 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713060

• Stuntmarv
I'm am currently 8 days post megamax xl. I started manually stretching the day after the surgery. I also bought a phallisan forte in prior to the surgery. I have a lot of swelling at the underside near the head so its currently very hard to put my penis head into any of these capped and sleeve ADS stretchers so I today I ordered a Velcro strap ADS stretcher device(that I don't need to put my glands through)for delivery. I'm just very eager and anxious to start using an ADS stretcher ASAP Because I dread that I will lose my length if I wait too long for all my swelling to disappear .

StuntMarvs - MegaMaXL 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713061

I lost no length after surgery , and I gained 3 inches Flaccid maybe a bit more . I only extended with minimal tension for 5-6 months .

I probably erred by being too careful . But I knew that the BPEL gains were unlikely . Funny tho . My Erection angle has dropped 15-20 degrees , and if I measure at that angle I’m a good 1/2 to 3/4 in longer more nbp.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stuntmarv

MegaMaXL - Scheduled!!!! Dr. Morganstern and Dr Carney... 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713062

• Stuntmarv
When did you start wearing your device? I'm still too swollen at the underside near the head to put it through the cap so I ordered a Velcro strap ADS to use while I wait for the ballooning to go down

MegaMaXL - Scheduled!!!! Dr. Morganstern and Dr Carney... 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713182

• Stuntmarv
Finally started wearing the phalison forte I bought at almost 2 weeks post surgery I switched the sleeves with the ones Dr Dan gave me and use it with the leg strap which pulls it downward as I feel that pulling down and out is the direction they want you to stretch. It's so easy now I can do 6 hours breaking it down into sessions throughout the day . It's been a lot of trouble shooting but now I feel I'm on the right track. Can't wait till the incision heals up so I can stretch harder and eventually hang

Last edit: by Stuntmarv.

StuntMarvs - MegaMaXL 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714548

how much did yall Erection drop? they told me 20 degrees.. does it curve down like a gonzo nose? or? from the pics on their webpage it looks like some are bent from the swelling.

StuntMarvs - MegaMaXL 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714549

• Stuntmarv
I don't think mine has at least not a noticeable to me but hey results may vary

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream