• Page:

TOPIC: Pmma Journey

Pmma Journey 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712979

• Concelhaut
  • Concelhaut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm 1 week after my first PMMA procedure at Avanti Derma. Do you think a touch-up round is worth it? It only adds 5cc and I live in Europe.

Plus, how do you know you have nodules? I can sense tiny particles at the distal edge on the mucosa. Is this considered nodules? It's not visible to the naked eye but I'm sure one can feel it during a blow-job.

I have to say Ian wrapped my penis the first day of the procedure because I was bleeding and he couldn't manipulate it. He told me to not touch it and sleep with the wrap as well and I only removed it in the morning when I showered. So anyway the whole discourse of microwave rags is excessive since I couldn't even get to massage it the first day and the substance was still very malleable the following days. Hot shower water is perfectly fine. Ian manipulates it without heat or water.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Texas.

AFTERCARE 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712983

Concelhaut: How many CC's did you get on your first round? At Rejuvall, you get 5 syringes as a "test" round. Then subsequent rounds is based on anatomy, but on average it's 10 syringes. I'm having my second round of Bellafil on Friday May 7th. I haven't heard of anyone getting a touch up of 5 syringes on the second round, unless you're already happy with the final results.

If the entry nodules you have are only visiible to the naked eye, then you really won't notice anything in a month or two.
I also had minor bleeding and Dr. Carney raps your penis very well and instructs you to keep on the bandages for 48 hours...keeping the bandages dry. Tex would know better, but I think Bellafil (PMMA) that Rejuvall uses, takes a day or two longer to completely set up. Which is a little different from the PMMA they use at Avanti. But you'll find that applying moist heat before massaging is important after the first 24 hours because the product starts setting up...

Pmma Journey 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712985

• Concelhaut
I got 16cc on my first round. How many cc in a syringe?

AFTERCARE 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712986

Holy shit. That's a huge first round. I guess that's the way they do it in Mexico. And you must already be well endowed to even receive that much in one round. I won't even get up to 16 syringes after the second round. At Rejuvall, each syringe contains .8ml or about 80% of a CC since 1CC = 1 ml. So 5 syringes is 4ML's. I think everyone is about the same as far as syringe size goes, but I could be wrong.

I now understand why your second round of 5cc's will be a touch up. You will have effectively almost done 3 rounds. My journey is completely different than yours to say the least. I'm very small so I have to move slow to avoid any major complications. Good luck with the healing process. You should be more or less good to go after 2 weeks but I waited until the bruising went away in about a month before I got back in the saddle.

AFTERCARE 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712987

• Concelhaut
I actually think 16cc is on the low side at Avanti Derma. They put 10% and 30% concentrations. I'm not well endowed at all. I was below average (4.5 inches of circumference)

Last edit: by Concelhaut.

Pmma Journey 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713012

• Concelhaut
Oh mods created this thread for me. Sorry about that.
So yeah I have just understood that when people say they go for round 2 they mean a full round that costs another 4000 dollars. I thought they meant the touch-up that costs a lot less. Yeah I'm not sure if that's necessary, but it's really tempting to go back. My initial goal was to be a bit above average. I still don't know my final size so we'll see.

Last edit: by Concelhaut.

Pmma Journey 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713013

Concelhaut: LOL, every patient and every provider is so different. 10 syringes of Bellafil at Rejuvall costs $8,200. The first 5 syringes costs $5,600. My preference is to stay with a professional Urologist who can perform surgery if something ever goes wrong. My risk tolerance at my age isn't what it used to be. I can't even imagine having a procedure like this done in Mexico, although many have and many do very successfully. And everything is relative. My Girth is currently 2.75, and that's AFTER the first round of PMMA of 5 syringes. And since I'm only 4 inches Erect, I have to be careful that my penis doesn't look like the head of a 3 wood after I'm done. LOL. If you've gone through 16 syringes successfuly in one visit, I see no reason why the touch up would be an issue. Sounds like a good idea. I hope the healing process is going well!

Pmma Journey 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713014

• Concelhaut
You do realise that they're world leaders and pioneers at the Mexican clinic, right? It's not that it's cheap. It's like going to Istanbul for a hair transplant. They know their stuff.

Pmma Journey 9 months 1 week ago #1308713191

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 19
I second that. Avanti is a pioneer in the field. How’s your recovery going?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream