PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Experience with Filler Versa by Revanesse 2 weeks

Experience with Filler Versa by Ellanse 2 weeks 11 months 2 weeks ago #1308712081

• Wantgirth
  • Wantgirth's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
So I am into other dudes and have a partner. His is naturally pretty thick and sometimes we get into adventures with other guys. I wanted to be on par with him and just wanted to have a bigger d. I finally decided to go through with filler because my research said it’s the safest option and if I didn’t like it could easily be fixed. I haven’t been able to test it out yet because I following the directions carefully. So far I like the results, but it’s still too early to say whether or not I like it. We did 6ML one visit and tomorrow I am supposed to get 6 more if I want. I think I am going to go for it. The photo I am attaching is the before Erect and the after Erect. Hope these photos help.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Wantgirth.

Experience with Filler Versa by Ellanse 2 weeks 11 months 2 weeks ago #1308712083

• Wantgirth
Just got 6 more more done. Afterwards it’s wrapped in a bandage and has to be kept up l. So that’s where I am at. Will post a pic of what it looks like after bandage is removed.

Experience with Filler Versa by Ellanse 2 weeks 11 months 2 weeks ago #1308712105

• Vinny81
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks for the update. What were your before measurements? What were they after the 6ml?

Overall Goal?

Experience with Filler Versa by Revanesse 2 weeks 11 months 2 weeks ago #1308712133

• Wantgirth
Right now the measurement is 6 X 6 around after the second shot. Still haven’t used to to fuck anything other than a face yet. I was told to wait two weeks… but said j/o was okay.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vinny81

Experience with Filler Versa by Revanesse 2 weeks 11 months 1 week ago #1308712179

• srogers
What’s the consistency/firmness like?

Experience with Filler Versa by Revanesse 2 weeks 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713894

Are you satisfied with the hardness of the HA? I'm considering Revanesse Versa as well.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream