PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Permaxl scheduled Rejuvall (Dr Carney)

Permaxl scheduled Rejuvall (Dr Carney) 1 year 6 days ago #1308711825

• Tel123
  • Tel123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 6
Scheduled for May 5th Permaxl, at Rejuvall with Dr Carney.
Will try to do constant updates. Anyone here that did the procedure, can tell me what to expect, what should i do before and after etc.. also did you take citranox and for how long?
Did any of you suffer from any complications? If yes which and how did you resolve it?
Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Permaxl scheduled Rejuvall (Dr Carney) 1 year 6 days ago #1308711829

the Permaxl? that's the lig cut and the FFT at the same time, right?

Permaxl scheduled Rejuvall (Dr Carney) 1 year 6 days ago #1308711830

• Tel123
No they dont cut the lig they just release the ligs. And yes together with FFT.

Permaxl scheduled Rejuvall (Dr Carney) 1 year 6 days ago #1308711831

What are they anticipating the change in length and Girth may be? Are they giving you an estimate?

Permaxl scheduled Rejuvall (Dr Carney) 1 year 6 days ago #1308711832

• Tel123
They say they normally receive 1inch in length and 1 in Girth but depends on ur body u can get a bit more or a bit less

Permaxl scheduled Rejuvall (Dr Carney) 1 year 6 days ago #1308711833

did you go in wanting the Permaxl or was that Rejuvall's recommendation based on your pre-examination?

Permaxl scheduled Rejuvall (Dr Carney) 1 year 6 days ago #1308711835

• Tel123
Ya well i asked about it to see if i am a good candidate and they said yes so i chose that. Have you ever done a procedure with them?

Permaxl scheduled Rejuvall (Dr Carney) 1 year 6 days ago #1308711836

I have not, but they are on my short list. I'm really all over the map with picking a procedure and provider. My stats: EL 6.25", EG 4.25" ; I'm a Grower not a shower which I'd prefer to have a little more Flaccid Girth and hang. 6' tall 195lbs. workout regularly, but not super lean. I'm torn between FFT, PMMA with Bellafil (both at Rejuvall) or PMMA with Linnea Avanti (with Avanti). Regardless, I want it to be permanent. I'm not overly concerned with adding length, though it would be nice. Ultimate goal is to get to 5.5"-6.0" Girth. And I am price conscious. I'm curious how you decided on the Permaxl.

Permaxl scheduled Rejuvall (Dr Carney) 1 year 6 days ago #1308711845

• Tel123
Ya so i chose the permaxl because i needed to get length and Girth at same time my stats are like: el: 5” EG: 4.5” Fl: 3.5” FG: 3.5”.
So hopefully i can get a good result with permaxl cuz they add both length and Girth. And with stretching who knows what can be the final result. A lot depends on how much my body will absorb the fat which i hope it doesnt absorb too much. There are pictures before and after on the website of Rejuvall and on Morganstern’s ( uploaded different pics) that convinced me pretty much.
Price was not an issue at the end.
Didnt want PMMA because i feel there is more potential for complications than the FFT of Rejuvall.
Rejuvall have also a proprietary technique for the FFT which differentiates themselves between the rest in ensuring a successful Fat transfer which that im hopeful for, but like every other transfer everything depends on your body how much of it can tolerate.
So im excited since this can change all my confidence if it goes well and also wary at the same time since nothing is a 100% guarantee. But i will follow all the instructions and i hope to see god willingly a great result

Last edit: by Tel123.

Permaxl scheduled Rejuvall (Dr Carney) 1 year 5 days ago #1308711863

I hope it goes great for you. Good luck and curious to follow your story.

Permaxl scheduled Rejuvall (Dr Carney) 1 year 5 days ago #1308711869

Keith5575 wrote: I have not, but they are on my short list. I'm really all over the map with picking a procedure and provider. My stats: EL 6.25", EG 4.25" ; I'm a Grower not a shower which I'd prefer to have a little more Flaccid Girth and hang. 6' tall 195lbs. workout regularly, but not super lean. I'm torn between FFT, PMMA with Bellafil (both at Rejuvall) or PMMA with Linnea Avanti (with Avanti). Regardless, I want it to be permanent. I'm not overly concerned with adding length, though it would be nice. Ultimate goal is to get to 5.5"-6.0" Girth. And I am price conscious. I'm curious how you decided on the Permaxl.

Def go Utmost package at Avanti Derma. I’ve had two full procedures and just booked my 3rd. Happy camper.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream