PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Voluma -> Volux round 5(!) with Shafer, 2 years from the first (NEW PICS)

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712029

Were you given an option to choose between Hyaluronic Acid (HA) or was this their professional judgment to change it up, having done these procedures over the years? That's been more-or-less the most pressing discussion topic of HA in recent years --> which brand is best cross-linked/formulated for penile application(?).

And also will be interested in following your P-Long protocol. I know the biggest challenge to assessing its legitimacy is that the patient has to commit 100% to the protocol (or damn near it) to validate the claims made by the protocol itself, so I'm wishing you the best of luck to really follow through.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712030

Skeptical_One wrote: Were you given an option to choose between Hyaluronic Acid (HA) or was this their professional judgment to change it up, having done these procedures over the years? That's been more-or-less the most pressing discussion topic of HA in recent years --> which brand is best cross-linked/formulated for penile application(?).

And also will be interested in following your P-Long protocol. I know the biggest challenge to assessing its legitimacy is that the patient has to commit 100% to the protocol (or damn near it) to validate the claims made by the protocol itself, so I'm wishing you the best of luck to really follow through.

I asked directly for Volux hoping the greater rigidity would be an improvement, and that it would benefit from depositing on the collagen layer formed through the previous rounds of Voluma.

Re: P-Long, agrees, compliance is a real issue. I’m honestly less interested in being subject n in an open trial than I am in results, so while I plan to adhere to the protocol as closely as possible, I also plan to introduce ultrasound into my lengthening regimen.

thunders.place/penis-enlargement/using-t...utic-heat-in-pe.html

I’m torn on whether to pump or not. I’d like to take full (potential) advantage of the PRP shots, but I don’t particularly want to break up the structure of the HA.

That said, if I do decide to pump, I would do length restricted pumping, wherein I’d insert a wet rag(s) into the end of the vacuum tube to limit extension and instead focus on expansion.

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 9 months 1 week ago #1308712735

Went in for another 7mL today because why the hell not.

Pic below is Flaccid, 6 hours post procedure.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: NardDog

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 9 months 1 week ago #1308712738

Looks pretty good, quite natural from that angle tbh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrowthMindset

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 9 months 1 week ago #1308712740

Looks awesome bro!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrowthMindset

Voluma -> Volux round 5(!) with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 9 months 1 week ago #1308712751

Shafer's just gotten better and better. He does 20 of these a week now.

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 9 months 1 week ago #1308712771

Took a couple of Flaccid pics against my girl’s arm for fun.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Voluma -> Volux round 5(!) with Shafer, 2 years from the first (NEW PICS) 9 months 1 week ago #1308712777

Updating the subject of this thread. Didn't seem to want to stick with the previous post.

Current stats: 6.75"-7" mid-section Erect Girth, depending on EQ. Base EG ~7.5".

Voluma -> Volux round 5(!) with Shafer, 2 years from the first (NEW PICS) 9 months 1 week ago #1308712802

GrowthMindset wrote: Updating the subject of this thread. Didn't seem to want to stick with the previous post.

Current stats: 6.75"-7" mid-section Erect Girth, depending on EQ. Base EG ~7.5".

Looks amazing. What was your starting Girth before all of this a few years ago?

Voluma -> Volux round 5(!) with Shafer, 2 years from the first (NEW PICS) 9 months 1 week ago #1308712804

Dickwhitman79 wrote:

GrowthMindset wrote: Updating the subject of this thread. Didn't seem to want to stick with the previous post.

Looks amazing. What was your starting Girth before all of this a few years ago?

Started at 4.75" MSEG and 6" base.

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 9 months 1 week ago #1308712814

Legit one of the most aesthetic results. When possible would love to see your results Erect. congratulations dude.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream