PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Voluma -> Volux round 5(!) with Shafer, 2 years from the first (NEW PICS)

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 1 year 1 week ago #1308711632

I've had 30 mL of HA over three rounds (10 + 5 + 15 over three rounds).

The first 2 rounds were with Dr Shafer, and the third with Dr C, spaced as follows:

- round 1 - 8mL Voluma + 2mL Volux in the glans
- round 2 - 5mL Voluma
- round 3 - 13 mL Voluma, 2 mL Volux near the glans

The journey started in April ‘21 and completed in June of that year.

In May ‘21 I had Dr Shafer dissolve a Nodule at one of the cannula entry sites that was annoying during sex, and outside of that, had no issues or complications.

Overall, I’ve been extremely satisfied with the results.

As time progressed, some of the HA dissipated, reducing size and leaving an area around my circ scar indented in a way that wasn’t terrible but also wasn’t a great look.

So I went back to Shafer this week for another 10mL, this time choosing Volux for the entire procedure. I wasn’t displeased with Voluma (it’s not nearly as soft/squishy as people worry about), but am hoping that a firmer gel with a faster set rate will lead to better shape and potentially longer Flaccid hang.

As a sidebar, I’ve said this in previous posts but I’ll say it again: Shafer’s work is outstanding, and has evolved over the past 2 years from the 10+ procedures he now does each week.

I’m one day post procedure and am pretty happy with the results. Still swollen, but BEG is 7.25” and MEG is 7”. Erect length varies with EQ but is between 6.5” and 7” - haven’t measured in a while and it seems I’ve lost a bit of length from the 7.25” I hit a couple of years ago with a modest PE routine.

When the swelling goes down and a collagen layer has formed over the next couple of months, I may go back for a ~5mL touchup to even any uneven patches out.

Some pics:

The first 2 below are 24 hours after the procedure, the second 2 are 2 hours post. The last one is a before shot showing the indented area around my circle scar from the HA diminishing over time.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GrowthMindset.

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first 1 year 1 week ago #1308711633

Followup note on aftercare. I found that outside of forming/reshaping HA immediately following the procedure from my previous rounds - particularly to massage out any irregularities at the cannula entry sites - the best thing you can do to support your final shape is to stay extended and prevent the filler from bunching up in any one spot. Stealth sleeves are great for that. See below.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first 1 year 1 week ago #1308711635

Is that THE Stealth Sleeve (the one you can buy online) or is that something that Dr. Shafer provides that looks like the stealth sleeve? Thanks for the HA tips!

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first 1 year 1 week ago #1308711637

The actual Stealth brand. He provides some burn recovery sleeves and an ace bandage.

I recommend sizing up from what you’d expect with Stealth. At the 7”+ Girth I’m at now (we’ll see what it it post swelling), the version I had for my previous 6.5” is a little snugger than I’d like.

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 1 year 1 week ago #1308711672

Four days out from the procedure now, and I am definitely more pleased with Volux than I was with Voluma. Because of the shorter time the gel takes to set into its final form, I have had to spend less time fussing over after care. It is also noticeably firmer, and has improved my Flaccid hang length.

Most of my swelling has dissipated, but I will give it another couple of days before taking and sharing new photos.

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first 1 year 1 week ago #1308711694

GrowthMindset wrote: The actual Stealth brand.

Do you use it just for post-op aid, or do you use it off & on in general? Also, how would you rate it?

Despite all the filler I have, I still have retraction issues (albeit not as much prior to fillers). I've always wondered if Stealth would work for me. I was once in talks for them to become an advertiser, but couldn't agree on terms. Maybe I'll revisit that in the future if this ends up being an effective device for many guys.

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first 1 year 6 days ago #1308711737

I am finding much less retraction with the Volux that I saw with the Voluma. The stealth sleeve in the first 48 hours really helped to keep shape. With my earlier rounds, I found that the stealth helped a lot to prevent retraction, and I wore it often on for maybe six months.

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 1 year 3 days ago #1308711769

Definitely following this thread closely. I’m considering Volux for my next round and I’m curious how different it feels from juvederm . Glad you are loving the results so far

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 1 year 2 days ago #1308711778

Results look great. How long did it last from the first go around before you started to notice a loss of Girth beginning?
Thanks,

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 1 year 1 day ago #1308711789

Tough to say how long it took to diminish - it’s such a gradual process. Maybe 9 months before I noticed anything, well over a year before the circ scar indent started to nag at me a bit.

2+ weeks out and I continue to notice a larger, firmer hang and great erections.

I’ve also ordered the P-Long kit and will be kicking that off next week.

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 11 months 4 weeks ago #1308711877

Thanks for the thread! Who is the Dr C mentioned in in the first post of the thread?

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308711914

TrouserSnake wrote: Thanks for the thread! Who is the Dr C mentioned in in the first post of the thread?

Avanti Clinic in Tiajuana.

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308711915

Week 3 update: took it out for action for the first time last week, and while I’ve had filler in the past, my girl exclaimed, “holy shit!” when she saw it fully Erect.

Took lots of lube to get it in, and there were plenty of those deep grunts you want to hear. She climbed on top and climaxed in under a minute.

All of this is similar to the first time around with Voluma, but the Volux both looks and feels more solid.

Given the ease of aftercare, improvements in visual appearance, improved Flaccid hang, and firmer Erect texture, I see no reason other than perhaps cost to go with Voluma over Volux. For Phalloplasty, Volux is so far a superior product. TBD how long it lasts in comparison…

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308711951

I bought the full P-Long package, despite already owning other extenders and a pump. Figured I’d give their whole protocol a try, even though I’m skeptical about the clinical value of the supplements.

While it’s not specifically a P-Long product, the RestoreX extender they supply is mechanically superior to the other extenders I’ve tried, including the PeniMaster Pro and a couple of cheap ones. The mechanisms for latching, adjusting tension, and holding the head are real improvements over other models, although like all extenders it can be a little tricky to get the right grip on the head.

Given that I just did a round of Volux, I plan to skip pumping for now. Might kick that off once the HA starts to dissipate.

I’m waiting for a doctor in NYC to offer the PRP shots - apparently there’s one coming online within the next few weeks.
Attachments:

HA round 4 with Shafer, 2 years from the first (pics inside) 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308711959

• Vinny81
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
I just got an Apex extender, by far the best extender I have ever owned, not even close. I've owned 3-4 of these over the years and researched many more. This one looks pretty good from a quality perspective though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EricPig

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream