PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Skin discoloration on shaft

Skin discoloration on shaft 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711275

Hello to all,

I have recently had some ski discoloration appear on my shaft. I am almost 4 months post my first round PMMA filler at Avanti Derma. I currently due penis stretches using weights and an all day stretcher. I pump for 10 minutes as per advice from Avanti Derma.

Just wanted tos er if any has had these skin discolorations happen. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. I did do a search here but seems all that came up was this topic but related to immediately after the PMMA injections. Not 4 months post injections.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skin discoloration on shaft 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711278

looks like it might be from pumping to high pressure or too long.

Skin discoloration on shaft 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711279

yoshinator wrote: looks like it might be from pumping to high pressure or too long.

Thanks for the reply Yosinator. Ian from Avanti Derma told me to stop pumping and use some cream that Dr. Morales recommend to help heal the skin. I think I will take a break from my all day stretcher as well till this heals. Let’s hope the cream works it is called cicaplast Baume B5.

Skin discoloration on shaft 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711290

It's from pumping. If the cream doesn't work try glycolic acid 30%.... make sure to have some baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) in water to neutralize the acid after the application.

Skin discoloration on shaft 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711324

NewMember wrote: It's from pumping. If the cream doesn't work try glycolic acid 30%.... make sure to have some baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) in water to neutralize the acid after the application.

Thanks new member for that info. I greatly appreciate that. I will wait and see if this cream works. Now I am wondering if the pump size is too small for my larger size post the PMMA. I need to research that more before I start pumping again after this heals. And I hope this discoloration will go away as rather unsightly in my opinion. Thanks again!!

Skin discoloration on shaft 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711325

Big secret is to pump under light pressure. No more than 5hg to 7hg and even 7 should be done for a short time before returning to 5. You can pump longer that way. Pumping under too high a pressure can causing bruising and discoloration even if for a small amount of time, it could be seconds. Wait a few weeks for the discoloration to go away before starting again and try the low pressure for longer and see how it works out for you.

Skin discoloration on shaft 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711326

yoshinator wrote: Big secret is to pump under light pressure. No more than 5hg to 7hg and even 7 should be done for a short time before returning to 5. You can pump longer that way. Pumping under too high a pressure can causing bruising and discoloration even if for a small amount of time, it could be seconds. Wait a few weeks for the discoloration to go away before starting again and try the low pressure for longer and see how it works out for you.

Thanks Yosinator! I really appreciate your sage advice and comments on this topic. I will follow your advice and let everyone know how this works out. I was just able to find the cream yesterday so I started and will see how long it takes for this to heal. Updates to follow. Thanks again!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yoshinator

Skin discoloration on shaft 1 year 1 week ago #1308711328

Look forward to your updates. A proven solution would be a big deal to thousands and thousands of people! Make sure to let us know!

Skin discoloration on shaft 1 year 1 week ago #1308711329

NewMember wrote: Look forward to your updates. A proven solution would be a big deal to thousands and thousands of people! Make sure to let us know!

I will be happy to give my follow up on this issue. Many have helped me here and anything I can do to help share successful results would be my pleasure. We all benefit from the shared experiences here!

Skin discoloration on shaft 1 year 1 week ago #1308711402

I had a similar discoloration several months after my first procedure - after some super aggressive sex. Dick was sore, inflamed and discolored for a few days afterwards - and then went back to normal

Haven’t had anything that bad since

Not very helpful advice on what to do except give it time unfortunately - but just wanted to share and let ya know ur not the only one

Last edit: by WonderingMatias.

Skin discoloration on shaft 1 year 6 days ago #1308711432

WonderingMatias wrote: I had a similar discoloration several months after my first procedure - after some super aggressive sex. Dick was sore, inflamed and discolored for a few days afterwards - and then went back to normal

Thanks for sharing your experience wonderingmatias! I appreciate that. It has been a little over a week since I stopped pumping and started using the cream. I am seeing slow improvements. Will post some photos once I think it looks a bit better. Thanks again for sharing!!

Haven’t had anything that bad since

Not very helpful advice on what to do except give it time unfortunately - but just wanted to share and let ya know ur not the only one

Skin discoloration on shaft 1 year 6 days ago #1308711440

Thanks for the update. I'm still trying glycolic acid here... May have mild results so far, hard to tell. Need another 2 weeks I think.

Skin discoloration on shaft 1 year 6 days ago #1308711441

NewMember wrote: Thanks for the update. I'm still trying glycolic acid here... May have mild results so far, hard to tell. Need another 2 weeks I think.

I would strongly advise seeking the opinion of a medical provider if a skin discoloration continues to bother you, especially when applying treatments to one's self. According to WebMD, it's best to have the supervision of a Dermatologist with Glycolic Acid concentrations higher than 10%.

This topic, while relevant, is tippy-toeing on forum rules forbidding treatment of one's self that would otherwise require medical supervision or clearance.

Skin discoloration on shaft 11 months 5 days ago #1308711900

Hello members!

Sorry for my long delay to reply.

Skeptical one…..sage advice. I saw my Dermatologist here yesterday.

I would never put any cream on my body and especially my penis unless I was told too by a professional.

Here is a recap. Had a bad reaction to pumping. Advice was so not use strong pressure. Max 5kpa. Also do it at for 5 minutes and take a break. Then one more round at 5 minutes.

I had contacted Ian at Avanti Derma on March 11. He advised using a cream called cicaplast baume B 5. I did this for 4 weeks and saw little improvement. I contacted him again on April 15. He then consulted with the resident Dermatologist on staff at Avanti Derma. Mr. Morales is not a Dermatologist. They told me to try Bioderma pigment cream. That after one week, made it even worse. I will attach a photo. Skin got really red and irritated on the less dark spot of the shaft. The darker pigment had no real change.

I am seeing a Dermatologist here in Playa del Carmen. Mexico where I live. I also have a Dermatologist in NY. I see both during the course of the year depending on what is going on and where I am at. I have had many basal cell carcinoma spots treated, removed, etc. I am currently being treated for several more spots. These according to both docs are sins from my past. I was a major sun worshiper and now time to pay the piper.

I had a follow up appointment with her yesterday. I had a near panic attack as to if I would show her my penis. I decided that I was being foolish if I did not. I still have issues with people seeing my penis. Despite all the PE I do. I can still retract a good bit when under a stressful situation.

I told her I use a pump for ED. Which is part true. Just turned 58 in March and I vape. I can be a walking hypercritic at times. Nicotine is my go to. I have tried getting off it and almost went bat shit crazy. I did smoke real cigarettes for many years. One day to my surprise I just stopped. Starting sucking on the vape instead. My general doctor said he would not through me a parsed but it was better in his opinion that real cigarettes. His opinion.

Yesterday the doc here told me she thinks this is a bout of eczema. She told me to do the following treatment. She said she thinks the skin is discolored and irritated from using the pump. It was a most embarrassing discussion. She told me to use the creams for 3 weeks. After that another follow up appointment and possibly a biopsy if things had not improved. I said nothing about the PMMA.

Here is the treatment:
Wash with lactibon soap
Apply dermalibour cream after shower
Then use another cream called mometasona cream 2 times a day for 1 week. Then 1 time per day for a week and finally every other day for 1 week.

I have prostate issues as well. Getting old is fun! I see the Urologist tomorrow. He is very cool and approachable. I will not say a thing about the PMMA at this time. I will see what his opinion is on the skin discoloration.

Also I might add I had a std test done to make sure this irritation was not an std. test was negative.

I am hoping this skin redness and discoloration will go away. If not I will just have to live with the American version of the classic English dish called spotted Dick!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream