PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I am so damned scared right now.

Message from DrC 1 year 1 month ago #1308711067

Hello, @Keeper1 and all other participants. This is Dr. Casavantes with Avanti Derma.
I have read your file and talked to Dr. Morales and Ian; the procedure went as usual, and they had no specific issues to report.
I strongly suspect that it was indeed an infection that created excess exudate. It is provoked by different conditions, one that the entry points didn't heal as fast as usual leaving grounds for surface bacteria to go in the implant, or many other reasons.
First, the important facts are that the pus and inflammation have gone down and you're under antibiotic treatment.
Second, I was informed that you are coming to Avanti Derma in two days; I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO SO.
We will assess the situation and correct whatever has to be corrected. If needed, we will take another sample(s) for culture(s), adjust the antibiotic dose or class, etc.
My only concern at the moment is the extreme or energetic squeezing that you've mentioned. Please squeeze firmly but cautiously. Dr. Morales fears that you're overmanipulating.
Regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonderingMatias, Keeper1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Message from DrC 1 year 1 month ago #1308711069

• Keeper1
  • Keeper1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
I’ll be there and thank you doctor. I want to be clear to everyone that they have been wonderful and helpful throughout this ordeal and Ian is a saint.

I’m sorry to hear that we are back to infection as a concern as I was encouraged it might just be inflammation. But yes. I’ll see you soon.

Thanks again.

I am so damned scared right now. 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711102

• Rybrad
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey man, have thing subsided? Are you there at Avanti today? Hope everything works out for the best. Keep us posted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keeper1

I am so damned scared right now. 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711103

• Keeper1
I just finished my antibiotics last night and while the swelling is WAY down, I’m still producing pus and there’s probably more discomfort than I should be having at this point.

Good news is that I’m headed to Avanti today and hopefully we can get this sorted.

Thanks for checking in. Sort of a lonely process and you guys have been a lifeline. I’ll keep you posted!

I am so damned scared right now. 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711116

For better, For worse. No matter the outcome and all opinions aside. I think this absolutely great to see a doctor reply directly on a thread about the situation. That speaks volumes.
@Avanti_Derma Well Done

I am so damned scared right now. 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711119

• Keeper1
I cannot agree enough. They were incredible through out the entire ordeal.

So I had my appointment and after seeing it in person, they feel strongly that it wasn’t an infection, but instead just a very intense immune response. They took samples of the drainage and fingers crossed it will come back negative for infection.

Additionally, they injected some anti inflammatory meds and it seems to be responding to that already.

I’ll let you know how the test goes, but yes. I have nothing but the highest admiration for the Avanti and their care of me, not just because of their professionalism, but because of their genuine concern for my well being.

Last edit: by Keeper1.

I am so damned scared right now. 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711170

• Rybrad
  • Thank you received: 3
How are things going man?

I am so damned scared right now. 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711171

• Keeper1
We are still awaiting the results of the culture, but the swelling has gone down after I received an anti-inflammatory shot and I feel so much better.

I’m inclined to think this was just my body being profoundly reactive to the implant. It’s definitely settling down now and things are healing.

I had a far less than ideal after care scenario and honestly, I likely squeezed out most of the material. As things settle, we will see how it pans out in terms of final results.

What’s important to me is that my skin is healing and I’m not in pain. I’m in a MUCH better place.

I’ll let you guys know how the test results go, but, fingers crossed, I’m in the clear now!

Thanks for checking in and for everyone’s concern and assistance throughout all this. You guys are great.

I am so damned scared right now. 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711174

Glad to hear your condition is improving.

One thing I’m curious about though, is that since your body reacted so strongly to the PMMA, is it likely that you may experience inflammatory responses from time to time? If that’s the case, then are you just supposed to take an anti-inflammatory med or actually hop on a plane to visit Avanti for the anti-inflammatory injections again?

I am so damned scared right now. 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711217

• Keeper1
Let’s not borrow trouble! Lol. Ever since the shot things have settled down. And even more good news the lab results from the culture came back negative so it’s confirmed it wasn’t an infection. Things are great!

So…a lot learned in this process.

I think there are a spectrum of perfectly normal responses to this and then some outliers that will cause significant alarm. Infection and extreme inflammation count.

If you have extreme swelling that happens nearly instantly after the procedure, that’s almost certainly not infection and the stuff that’s draining out is most likely lymph plus filler. Your skin will be discolored and hot and painful…all signs of infection, but it’s really too soon for infection to look like that, so it’s probably inflammation instead. So do yourself a favor and ask for the stuff to be tested so you have ease of mind. If it’s just inflammation, you can ask the clinic for an anti-inflammatory protocol. What do I mean by extreme?

The ER doc measured my Girth at just under 11 inches around when my skin split, but I was at 9.5 around the base and 8.5 around behind the glans even after the first day. Keep in mind, I only had 21cc’s injected. That much swelling is…not comfortable.

I’m coming up on a month and I’ve settled down to an Erect Girth of 6.75 around the mid section and 7 closer to the base. The only problem is that I didn’t get to hang or stretch that first week because of my reaction so the material, while evenly distributed around my Flaccid penis, the material doesn’t really cover the rest of my shaft when hard.

I’ll have to spend some time with it to decide if I want a round two to get it covered. Knowing in advance that I’ll need anti inflammatory meds to keep things in check I might consider it…but man. We will see.

I do, once again, want to thank the good people at Avanti and especially Ian. They were amazing. Nothing that happened to me was their fault and they went so above and beyond to get me though it all.

Finally, thanks to Skeptic and the the rest of you. You were a huge moral support that I desperately needed.

Hopefully, this is my last report about myself at least. I do plan to haunt the forums to help anyone who might be going through something like me.

Thanks again everyone. Cheers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Girther, Ian_Garcia

I am so damned scared right now. 1 year 1 week ago #1308711403

Hey thanks so much for sharing your painful experience - I’m really happy and relieved for you that there’s a happy ending on the horizon

I was curious about the timeline a bit in case anyone in the future has this outlier result

Did u see the worse of the swelling after 36 hours and then it plateaued in that hyper swollen state? Or did it gradually get worse and worse? How long after the procedure was the worse of the symptoms?

I am so damned scared right now. 1 year 1 week ago #1308711406

• Keeper1
Hmmm. I can try to match pictures of this later.

Basically though, my procedure was at 3:30 pm and by the next morning I was very bruised and swollen. Probably 8/9 around.

About 5 days later it was about the same size still but somehow firmer? I started becoming Erect but wasn’t able to get fully hard because my skin was stretched too tight to allow it.

It wasn’t until I actually got a full Erection that my skin split open and I went to the ER. Picture a hulk smash moment but with your Dick. Don’t recommend it.

After that my skin started really pealing and cracking and I started oozing filler. This is about week 3.

After that I got back to the clinic, they gave me a shot and some meds. I was better within a week. I was still leaking right up until a few days ago in the shower.

It seems better now but I’m refraining from any activity with it until I’m sure the site has fully closed.

I am able to get full Erection and it’s…still quite thick despite some irregularities. I’ll do pictures some other time.

This is a quick answer, I’ll do a more detailed timeline with pics at a later time. Hope that helps!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonderingMatias, Razor350

I am so damned scared right now. 10 months 3 days ago #1308712365

• Bart
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for posting about your difficult experience. It’s good to hear about moments like these even though they are difficult because it will helps others on what to do if something like this happens. It has been over 2 months now. Has all the swelling gone done or are you still having issues?

I am so damned scared right now. 10 months 3 days ago #1308712366

• Keeper1
All is well and thanks for the kind words! I’ve not had any swelling or other inflammatory concerns since my follow up visit.

I am so damned scared right now. 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714332

Hello can you please provide update. I had second round w AD and it has been just 4 weeks. Everything healed great until about 4 days Tiny pimple size area came up w almost white head, I popped it and very little bit of fluid came out. Now 4 days later it is swollen.

I did go in construction field and have it wrapped in AD bandage they provide and it did get rubbed a lot etc. I’ve been back on cefalexin for past 2 days to see if that will help but it’s swollen a bit more.

Any ideas on this? Do I need immediate attention? It’s gained another 1/4” from where it was and im still in 4th week so ian said could be collagen forming still but another quarter Inch and just very very slightly pain to touch also possible from masterbation which is when I found tiny lump and beginning of this story. I have 0 signs of fever. Can anyone help?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream