PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 2 months ago #1308710542

I wasn’t happy with my penis since forever. I am basically following this topic for nearly 20 years. I am very safety oriented. I know, I could not handle botched work on my penis. I am in this forum for a while and read a lot of bad work performed by some doctors that trying to make money obviously without maintaining integrity in their work. Very sad. I called Dr. Morgenstern in Atlanta because of their experiences and reviews on PhalloBoards. The conversation with Dr. Carney from Morgenstern clinic was very good, but he requested that I need a Circumcision done prior Girth enhancement. I did not like the idea because it takes away sensitivity, and I knew that most men in Europe are not Circumcised. Moving on, I made my research, and I thought I found a good Doctor in Germany. After several good phone conversations, I flew to Germany and met Dr. Christoph Jethon in Darmstadt/ Germany. Upon meeting the doctor, I decided to skip the procedure. He was just not able to make me feel comfortable. He couldn’t assure that my results would be satisfying (by phone everything sounded perfect). I skipped the procedure. Later, I found a doctor in Orlando he performed a PRP shot to rejuvenate my penis. I felt very comfortable with this Doctor, so I decided to have a Girth enhancement with fat transfer. I never considered filler because I did not want to spend all this money for literally a few months bigger penis. I wanted to have something more permanent. At this time, I was convinced it will be a more permanent solution. The fat transfer did not work. I basically lost everything within 2 months. Today, I am basically happy because it wasn't done right anyway. He injected a huge amount of fat into my penis. I couldn't retract my Foreskin. The symmetry wasn't right either. No follow up protocol.
Sometime later, I found the guys from PhalloFILL. Semi-permanent solution, uncut penis no problem plus they seemed very confident. I contacted Dallas first. I had a very good conversation. I felt very comfortable and knew that want to do this with them. Initially, I wanted to get it done in Dallas, but I am from Florida. Miami was the better option. I looked up Dr. Billy H. Cordon and seemed to have very good credentials. My penis almost 7 Inch long and 4.75-Inch Girth Erect. Based on PhalloFILL website I should be able to add roughly one Inch if I am getting 20 unit. This would be great. On my first visit November 10th. I got 8 units. The procedure lasted no longer than 20 minutes. A little bit pain, when needles were injected, but nothing scary. Dr. Cordone is a good Doctor. I felt very comfortable with him. I told him about my lifestyle. I am doing ice baths weekly, gym and running. He assured me that I will have no problems. After the procedure I was wearing a compression garment. My penis looked blue and purple but only for a few days. Very symmetric and just bigger. No problems with my Foreskin. It seemed like I didn’t get anything done. Everything felt normal, just bigger. I was super happy and couldn’t wait for the next round. On December 6th I received 10 units. This time a had a few irregularities. I had some bumps on the injection side of my penis. When I got an Erection, it hurts but with time everything vanished. No pain or irregularities. My penis looks supernatural, and I have literally no problems. I am happy with the look, touch, and sensation, but the outcome of the Girth enhancement was somewhat under expectations. My penis is now Erect 5.25 inches that is only ½ Inch gain. If this is a semi-permanent solution, I will be fine and might go another round.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 2 months ago #1308710543

Wow. Looks incredible for an uncut penis.

What filler did he use?

Did he inject into the Foreskin as well?

Does all the filler bunch up when you pull all the skin back?

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 2 months ago #1308710679

• Haa2735
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
he does not have a website. how were you able to find out if he was a good doctor for you with no information online? I see that he works for a medical center.

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 2 months ago #1308710680

He is one of the doctor working for PhalloFILL. PhalloFILL has different locations in the US. Dr. Cordone represents PhalloFILL in MIami. If I properly recall PhalloFILL does some sort of screening process before you can be part of their network.

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 2 months ago #1308710691

• Haa2735
so you did not achieve 1 Inch from 20 units? Did he tell you why? your result looks very nice regardless but 20 units for 1/2 Inch sounds very expensive for something not permanent. Did he mention how long it would last?

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 1 month ago #1308710721

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
  • Thank you received: 10
Everyone doesn’t get 1 Inch from 20 units. It depends on the length of the penis. If a certain amount of filler (let’s say 20 units) is spread over a 5 Inch penis it’s going to yield dramatically more Girth than the same amount of filler spread over a 7 Inch penis. These are the basics principals of volume vs length.

On average, you’ll need about 28 units to gain 1” in additional Girth with a 7” penis. This can vary slightly by patient.

Last edit: by PhalloFILL. Reason: Noticed Typos and misread questions.

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 1 month ago #1308710734

• Haa2735
6 inches. Also, Did he tell you how long the fillers would last?

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 1 month ago #1308710737

You mentioned wanting permanent solution, did you consider PMMA / Bellafill ?

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 1 month ago #1308710749

• Haa2735
Isn’t the risk for asymmetry higher with PMMA? That was what I wanted originally but I’ve only seen lumpy results, most from avantiderma in Mexico. I understand asymmetry is a sacrifice a lot of men are willing to take for Girth.

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 1 week ago #1308711348

I was very happy with the result. My penis feels natural. Literally, one couldn't tell that it is enhanced. Its just very disappointing. I have 0.40 inches gain after 3 months procedure. I would love to try a filler that would last longer. It doesn't need to be permanent. Semi-permanent would be fine something between 1-5 years.

Last edit: by safe74.

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 1 week ago #1308711351

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
I’m curious, did you have the gain you wanted in the beginning and you lost it over 3 months?

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 1 week ago #1308711362

I was hoping that I would obtain more gain from the beginning, but this obviously can only be achieved by the amount injected. However, the claims getting roughly one Inch for the 20 units package didn't apply to me. I had major concerns regarding my Foreskin, but thankfully no complication at all. It looks and feels super natural. I am just not satisfied how its holding up. 0.40 Inch (1cm) gain after 3 months. I am wondering if there is a different filler approach suitable for me?

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 1 week ago #1308711364

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
So it doesn’t seem like you lost or metabolized the Dermal Filler after it was injected. So I’m redirecting this answer.

There are a couple of things to note about HA Dermal Filler. We can’t or shouldn’t guarantee you a certain number of syringes to give you an absolute number in Girth. Or should be a range of units. For instance your number of 20 units won’t provide the same Girth for a 4, 5, 6, or 7 Inch penis. Your penis is unusually long.. Therefore it will definitely take more syringes to give you the same Girth as a 6 Inch penis. The smallest package that is sold is a package of 20. Syringes are often added on to that package to reach a Girth goal. I just wonder if that was a possible misunderstanding that you would only need 20 to get 1 Inch in Girth. Having a long penis is a gift, yet a curse when it comes to Girth enhancement. I am going to attach a chart here that we use to estimate the number of syringes needed to gain 1.0 inches of Girth for a 7 Inch penis.

It shows 23-28 syringes. You still sound as if you are under what we would expect for 20 units.

So maybe the following information may relate to you. There is another real issue with HA Dermal Filler that I don’t know that I have seen addressed on PhalloBoards lately (or at all). It’s the hydration of the patient. HA Dermal Filler is a like a sponge. I holds water and can expand, or if the patient is not drinking enough water it will actually shrink once injected. I have no idea your water intake but it is something to consider. HA Dermal Filler holds 1000x its weight in water. So it can grow and requires hydration to do so.

My first thought here is that there is a possibility that you might not be properly hydrated.

Here is a little info about the Dermal Filler used on you. (Revanesse Versa).

1. They are 1.2 ml syringes. Not 1.0 ml. It’s the only Dermal Filler that comes in 1.2 so you definitely got 20% more Dermal Filler than any other HA Dermal Filler FDA cleared in the US. I am attaching a chart that shows this as well.

2. All HA dermal fillers are not as concentrated as each other. Very important information. However the Dermal Filler that was used on you made by Revanesse is 25 mg of HA per ml. This is the most concentrated HA Dermal Filler FDA cleared in the US. I am also attaching a chart that shows the concentrations of all dermal fillers. The FDA documents show that the concentration of Versa + can be as high as 28 mg per ml. Extremely concentrated.

So the data shows you that you definitely selected the correct Dermal Filler. The concentration is the highest available, the volume of the syringe is the most available.

Unfortunately some patients just require more Dermal Filler than other patients for the same result. It’s rare, but no medicine is perfect. It appears you may be at a disadvantage somehow with how your body uses HA Dermal Filler. No other filler would have been a better choice or given better results.

Long answer. But I hope somewhat helpful. You honestly might try hyper hydrating your body and seeing if anything changes. I find this is usually most helpful as soon as the Dermal Filler is injected. If you are injected again by PhalloFILL or anyone else please hyperhydrate for 7-10 days post treatment.

William
You do not have permissions to access this page.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 1 week ago #1308711383

PhalloFILL wrote: So it doesn’t seem like you lost or metabolized the dermal filler after it was injected. So I’m redirecting this answer.

There are a couple of things to note about HA dermal filler. We can’t or shouldn’t guarantee you a certain number of syringes to give you an absolute number in girth. Or should be a range of units. For instance your number of 20 units won’t provide the same girth for a 4, 5, 6, or 7 inch penis. Your penis is unusually long.. Therefore it will definitely take more syringes to give you the same girth as a 6 inch penis. The smallest package that is sold is a package of 20. Syringes are often added on to that package to reach a girth goal. I just wonder if that was a possible misunderstanding that you would only need 20 to get 1 inch in girth. Having a long penis is a gift, yet a curse when it comes to girth enhancement. I am going to attach a chart here that we use to estimate the number of syringes needed to gain 1.0 inches of girth for a 7 inch penis.

It shows 23-28 syringes. You still sound as if you are under what we would expect for 20 units.

So maybe the following information may relate to you. There is another real issue with HA Dermal filler that I don’t know that I have seen addressed on Phalloboards lately (or at all). It’s the hydration of the patient. HA dermal filler is a like a sponge. I holds water and can expand, or if the patient is not drinking enough water it will actually shrink once injected. I have no idea your water intake but it is something to consider. HA dermal filler holds 1000x its weight in water. So it can grow and requires hydration to do so.

My first thought here is that there is a possibility that you might not be properly hydrated.

Here is a little info about the dermal filler used on you. (Revanesse Versa).

1. They are 1.2 ml syringes. Not 1.0 ml. It’s the only dermal filler that comes in 1.2 so you definitely got 20% more dermal filler than any other HA dermal filler FDA cleared in the US. I am attaching a chart that shows this as well.

2. All HA dermal fillers are not as concentrated as each other. Very important information. However the dermal filler that was used on you made by Revanesse is 25 mg of HA per ml. This is the most concentrated HA dermal filler FDA cleared in the US. I am also attaching a chart that shows the concentrations of all dermal fillers. The FDA documents show that the concentration of Versa + can be as high as 28 mg per ml. Extremely concentrated.

So the data shows you that you definitely selected the correct dermal filler. The concentration is the highest available, the volume of the syringe is the most available.

Unfortunately some patients just require more dermal filler than other patients for the same result. It’s rare, but no medicine is perfect. It appears you may be at a disadvantage somehow with how your body uses HA dermal filler. No other filler would have been a better choice or given better results.

Long answer. But I hope somewhat helpful. You honestly might try hyper hydrating your body and seeing if anything changes. I find this is usually most helpful as soon as the dermal filler is injected. If you are injected again by Phallofill or anyone else please hyperhydrate for 7-10 days post treatment.

William

@PhalloFILL does this mean revanesse versa is firmer than juvederm voluma given it’s 25 mg/ml vs the juvederm voluma at 20 mg/ml?

Penis girth journey. Phallofill Miami results (uncut penis) December 2022 (Photo 1 year 1 week ago #1308711389

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
The concentration of how much HA is in the syringe does not reflect its firmness. That’s called “g prime” or G’.

Although this is a difficult answer as G’ can be misleading as well.

Here are some examples of G’

Restylane Classic = 650
Voluma = 388
Revanesse Versa = 126
Juvederm ultra = 114
Restylane Refyne = 88

According to G’ Restylane classic would be the most firm. But it’s not at all. It’s one of the best dermal fillers for under the delicate eyes because it isn’t firm.

G’ is really the measurement of how much a particle is compressed when subjected to force. So if the HA particle is manufactured in a way that it is more flat than spherical, it will have a high G prime even though it may be a relatively soft product (e.g. you can’t compress a vinyl record with 100 pounds of force because its already flat, but you can compress a volleyball with that amount of force). So the bottom line is that G’ as a singular indicator of stiffness can be misleading.

In the application of the penis if the Dermal Filler is injected under the Dartos fascia, it will be firm when the penis is Erect. The fascia holds blood firm. It can certainly hold any gel firm. The key is the injection technique and where it is placed. NOT ALL TECHNIQUES ARE THE SAME. Remember that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vinny81

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream