• Page:

TOPIC: PRP and Shockwave for girth

PRP and Shockwave for girth 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716180

• HorndogJim
  • HorndogJim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey guys a one year update and follow-up procedure. The benefits of the procedure year ago seemed largely to have gone away, except that I retain a small amount of additional Girth. That appears to be permanent. I went to HE Clinic in Bangkok and they recommended three PRP injections over the course of a week, with a shockwave treatment each time as well. I did this at the start of February.
I’ve also followed it up with regular pumping.
All the same benefits as before, and perhaps a little bit more due to the shockwave treatment. The pumping has also been effective at the increasing Girth. I really have made some gains, and I’m typically 5.5 inches in Girth when Erect now versus 5.25 before any procedures, and 5.33 after the first procedure a year ago. I can barely close my fingers around my shaft when hard now, which is awesome.
The procedure is a little bit like a version of the P long protocol, and this seems to provide evidence that it works for Girth enhancement. It’s pretty cool that it can increase size and it looks and feels totally natural because it’s all my own tissue. Erections are also improved and feel fuller and more solid and more persistent.

Overall, very happy with the procedure and will continue to monitor it in the coming months. It would be interesting to try shockwave without PRP and see if you get the same benefits. It’s a less invasive and less painful nature of the procedure. I would be more comfortable doing it regularly.

HeClinic were professional and helpful throughout.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812, Den-SG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by HorndogJim. Reason: Updated title for accuracy

PRP and Shockwave for girth 1 month 1 day ago #1308716525

• Den-SG
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for sharing. I have done 2 PRP treatments 6 weeks apart and a third soon. The aim was to help with ED and reduce dependence on the blue pils. So far I have not noticed any difference. I’ll probably try another 2-3 more shots and see how it goes.

It’s encouraging that you had permanent gains on Girth. It will be a bonus for me if that happens.

PRP and Shockwave for girth 1 month 1 day ago #1308716539

• HorndogJim
Unfortunately the PRP isn’t a magic wand for ED, but it does seem to help a little. You might find that you just need way less blue pill, eg from 50mg down to 25mg and that’s great because less side effects, less dependency, lower ongoing cost.
Have you done shockwave too? The two together are supposed to help.
Also using a pump seems to help with the Girth gains as it puts the tissues under stress when they’re in a hyper-healing state. I can literally feel my shaft is larger in the upper half than it used to be when hard.

Last edit: by HorndogJim. Reason: Further info

PRP and Shockwave for girth 1 month 1 day ago #1308716540

HorndogJim wrote: Unfortunately the PRP isn’t a magic wand for ED, but it does seem to help a little. You might find that you just need way less blue pill, eg from 50mg down to 25mg and that’s great because less side effects, less dependency, lower ongoing cost.
Have you done shockwave too? The two together are supposed to help.
Also using a pump seems to help with the Girth gains as it puts the tissues under stress when they’re in a hyper-healing state. I can literally feel my shaft is larger in the upper half than it used to be when hard.

I've always felt, or kind of gotten the impression that PRP was more of an supplemental/additive aid than it was the magic wand itself. This is true beyond penile applications. On paper I can see how providing an area with a concentrate of healing & growth factors could prove beneficial in maybe speeding up recovery time, etc. Which is why I think it never huts to get it (very safe relatively speaking, since it's your own platelets), especially if it's bundled in a penis enlargement package. Probably better for those who are older and may not be as robust in their collagen growth as we were when we were younger (speculating of course).

PRP and Shockwave for girth 1 month 19 hours ago #1308716547

• Den-SG
Yes, I will try out shockwave therapy and some botox too, but this journey together with HA fillers is getting expensive with these treatments adding up. I do hope when I turn back the clock somewhat, the on-going maintenance will be more affordable time and moneywise. I don't mind doing some treatments 1 to 2 times a year. The Doctor did offer shockwave but said it required more frequent intervals to be effective, so I'll need to find a provider closer to home.

Pumping, I will try that too, but my work requires travel, so it wouldn't be consistent.
I appreciate all the advice and tips, sure helps and I certainly feel encouraged, thanks !

Androfill - HA for girth and PRP for erectile function 1 month 11 hours ago #1308716553

Ive done shockwave, prp stem cells all spent over 15k on that alone did absolutely nothing tbh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma, Den-SG

PRP and Shockwave for girth 1 month 6 hours ago #1308716557

• HorndogJim
Did HeClinic suggest shockwave with the PRP? Have they said anything about whether shockwave is possible after fillers? I wonder whether it affects the effectiveness due to the additional distance and material between the device and the corpus cavernosum.

PRP and Shockwave for girth 1 month 1 hour ago #1308716558

• Den-SG
I did ask the Dr Chayut previously on this and on the possibility of HA fillers getting "blasted" resulting in shorter life of the fillers. He was very confident that it was OK to use shockwave with fillers because the only way the filler was going away was by dissolving it with hyaluronidase or high heat of more than 80degC. Also the shockwave will definitely penetrate the penis since shockwave therapy is traditionally use for muscle and joint recovery/regeneration therapy and can be used on thick muscled areas.

I personally think, effectiveness of all these therapies, depends on individuals because of difference in health and bodily conditions, I will try them out and keep an eye on the cost vs benefit. Doctor told me all these therapies can help supplement and help reduce ED, but I completely agree it's not a magic wand to reverse everything and turn us back to 20 years olds. I'm just trying to get extra mileage.

However, the doctor I did the PRP with, (not in Bangkok with HE clinic, I did it in Johor, Malaysia just across the border from Singapore), he was very hyped on PRP treatments, he told me it was very effective and he said many of his clients have very good and positive results. This based on his own review of his clients. He also tweaked the PRP protocol, after PRP we are instructed to take 50mg of sildenafil immediately and another once the next day. He said pumping is good but he has best results by making patients take a pill right after the procedure. He recommended 3 PRP treatments at intervals of between 4-6 weeks to get things going initially and evaluate subsequent treatments from there.

I haven't seen improvements yet, so I'll test out the other therapies too and share results once I see, if any or no difference.

Last edit: by Den-SG.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream