• Page:

TOPIC: Phallofill HA at Newport Beach, California

Phallofill HA at Newport Beach, California 1 year 4 months ago #1308709979

• greatshah
  • greatshah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Been lurking on the forums for a few months as I research what I wanted to do so I wanted to do my part and post my experience with PhalloFILL HA in Orange County with Dr John Laura

Before my first appointment I was:
Erect Length: 6.9 in Girth: 5.3 in
Flaccid Length: 4 in Flaccid Girth: 4 in

I wanted to get my Girth closer to 6 in and get a more appealing Flaccid appearance. Pictures will be attached.
Dr Laura is one cool dude, made talking about dicks pretty normal haha. We decided to do 8 for the first session and the only thing I felt was a little pressure couple times.

The end result of the session was pretty meh. Basically I got 6+ inches of Girth at the bottom of the shaft and nothing anywhere else. This time around I made sure to take an Erect picture with a measuring tape and it seems like I’m now a 5 Inch Girth all of a sudden.

Month later on the second session, I made sure to tell him I want it all at the top and NONE at the bottom because all of that bulk at the bottom is unusable during sex. The skin just pushes all the filler to the bottom and actually stops you from inserting the rest of it.

I am now a few weeks in after the second session and my penis looks like a messed up tree sapling haha. Has this whole pizza shape going on and of course my Erect Girth is still 5 inches.
Honestly, kinda regret it, I was ok with my size and just wanted to try to bulk it up a bit. Basically paid a lot of money for it to just look weird. Hopefully this was helpful in some way to the others looking to do the same.

You mileage may vary with your skin tightness or Circumcision.

Pictures are numbered. Ones labeled #1 is before any HA. #2 is after the first sess of 8ml. #3 is after 2 sess of 8ml
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, Bart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Phallofill HA at Newport Beach, California 1 year 2 months ago #1308710596

• greatshah
  • greatshah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Update: (Sorry don't know how to edit my post or if I can)

Went back in to fix the how it looks before continuing with the third session. He used something to loosen the fill and I was able to make it look mostly normal again but no change in Erect Girth in the front or mid.

After seeing this after 16 units, I talked to the Doc and it looks like I would have to get double or more what I planned to actually get an Inch... Didn't want to spend 40k on my Dick so I just called it.

Long story short, if you're above average and you're to get more "Erect Girth" don't waste your money unless you want to spend a lot. They will not help you if the results are not what they promised. It is a business after all. Everyone at the office was awesome but the product itself.. your mileage may vary.

Phallofill HA at Newport Beach, California 1 year 2 months ago #1308710759

Did you end up getting Circumcised ? They told me that a lot of Circumcised men do the HA procedure. I just got mine done. I got 10 units in total. When I’m soft or Erect the Foreskin doesn’t bunch up. Only when I pull the skin back when I’m soft. It doesn’t look that bad but I think getting more units would make it more noticeable. I think I’m going to get 2 more units to even things out because I really don’t want to get Circumcised. How many units do you have ? Do you have the same issue as me. Foreskin bunch it you pull back?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream