PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SevenWonders x Avanti Derma

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708731

Hello all!

Starting my PMMA journey on Monday with my first appointment with Avanti Derma. Been lurking and researching for quite some time and finally decided it was my turn to undergo the procedure. Looking forward to documenting it all with the guys here. Will post stats and pics soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708732

Fantastic. Welcome to your new journey

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708756

Good luck buddy! The first few weeks afterwards were my most stressful because of the unknown. Avanti does great work. Be vigilant about the post care procedures that they instruct you on and you should have really good results!

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708757

Diligent not vigilant

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708759

Appreciate the words of encouragement!

I’m full of nerves right now but suppose that’s to be expected with any procedure. Sitting in the hotel just waiting for my appointment to start.

Here’s a bit of background about myself.
- 35 year old, African American
- average/muscular build with some padding
- high and tight Circumcision
- 4.375 Flaccid Girth @ circ scar
- 4.875 Flaccid Girth @ mid shaft
- 5.25 Flaccid Girth @ base
- 5 FL NBP
- 5.375 Erect Girth @ circ scar
- 5.75 Erect Girth @ mid
- 6.25 Erect Girth @ base

Goals, add an .75 to an Inch overall in Girth. I have a natural taper with the most width at the base, and would like to focus on having more uniformity at mid shaft and below the glans.

Me and my wife are active members in the kink community, and often attend play parties and such. Looking to stand out a bit more and be an experience for partners.

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708765

Before, Flaccid pics
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by sevenwonders.

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708798

Alright! Haven’t posted while focusing my energy on aftercare…but on Monday Dr. Morales and team prepped and injected 23ccs of PMMA into me (13cc of 30% / 10cc of 10%). Overall, there was no pain like others said. Slight pinch applying the local anesthesia. But once that was done i barely experienced any discomfort.

In addition to the filler, I got PRP and Scrotox added to my treatments. And I must say, i’m liking the effects of Scrotox! My Balls often stay tight and close to my body, so to see them be more relaxed, loose, and hefty is amazing. Will have to observe how long this actually lasts and if it’s worth the reoccurring cost.

Pics below.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708801

• Odouble
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 15
Looks great! That seems like a lot of filler for the 1st round. What are your EL measurements. And are you following the aftercare recommendations folks have made on here? I can't wait until I book my first PMMA session.

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708817

EL is around 7.5 inches, so I believe that is why the doctor felt comfortable with so many cc’s. My request was for aesthetics more than size, so it wasn’t that I was pushing for them to add the max.

And yes, I am following the abundant advice of all with aftercare. Stretching, massage, rest. In my followups with Ian, he noted that I’ve seemed to receive it very well and uniformly. Not much molding has needed to be done so far. Paying close attention to that though. After asking if it was okay, I left Tijuana the following night. My journey wasn’t too far, as I’m located in the bay. In less than 3 hours I was home sitting on my couch naked with my dick out hanging :lol: :lol:

I did experience some serious swelling, which has always been the case for me with any injuries I’ve sustained in life. Just how my body is and that’s no exception to this procedure. I’ll share some pics, located between the mid shaft and the glans (neck region). But I was able to have a chat with Ian and he directed more ibuprofen and direct massage. And that seems to have worked well.

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708818

Day 2 - Swelling started to begin.
Attachments:

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708819

Day 4 - Swelling at it’s worst.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, Odouble

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708825

Looking good man. The swelling will start to subside. I think by Week two 95% of my swelling was gone. I’m almost at 4 weeks now and I’m fairly certain all of the swelling is gone so I can really start to appreciate what I think will be my final result after one round. My scrotum was also pretty swollen for a few weeks post procedure however it still hangs a bit lower and looks smoother. I had the utmost package as well. I think you did too. Keep at it buddy!

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708830

I didn’t get the glans enhancement but I did get PRP and Scrotox. The intense swelling I had earlier this week has subsided this weekend. Will share photos soon.

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708834

Hello all, I’m looking to schedule Ellanse procedure with Dr M in Tijuana. I’ve seen some recent posts on here with product migration into scrotal webbing and am wondering if anyone thinks this is due to injection technique, or just a potential side effect that could happen anywhere? Also wondering if there are folks on here still Hanging for length gains after filler procedure? Does it mess up the filler at all, or are there problems with Hanging and doing other PE after filler? Thank you!!

SevenWonders x Avanti Derma 1 year 6 months ago #1308708867

Photos from 10 days after procedure. Swelling is pretty much gone.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream