• Page:

TOPIC: Bumps under skin after girth procedure

Bumps under skin after girth procedure 1 year 7 months ago #1308708413

• KR33
  • KR33's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
What are your thoughts on how it can escalate? Are you aware of others with this problem and has it gotten worse inevitably for some/half/all of them? What are the details exactly? As mentioned, I've got an appt with Careny's office in a couple of weeks but your message is sounding dire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bumps under skin after girth procedure 1 year 7 months ago #1308708441

KR33 wrote: What are your thoughts on how it can escalate? Are you aware of others with this problem and has it gotten worse inevitably for some/half/all of them? What are the details exactly? As mentioned, I've got an appt with Careny's office in a couple of weeks but your message is sounding dire.

I’m not meaning to scare you but I would do everything you can to keep it from going bad. Dr Carney is the man. You’re in good hands with him. Please keep us updated after your appointment

Bumps under skin after girth procedure 1 year 7 months ago #1308708457

• KR33
  • KR33's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for the encouragement. I'm really looking forward to my consult with Dr. Carney. I'm just hoping whatever they propose is somewhat affordable. Any knowledge about whether or not insurance would cover any costs? I do have particularly good insurance but I wouldn't even know what to look for in terms of whether or not things would be covered.

Bumps under skin after girth procedure 1 year 7 months ago #1308708465

KR33 wrote: Thanks for the encouragement. I'm really looking forward to my consult with Dr. Carney. I'm just hoping whatever they propose is somewhat affordable. Any knowledge about whether or not insurance would cover any costs? I do have particularly good insurance but I wouldn't even know what to look for in terms of whether or not things would be covered.

Not entirely sure but penis enlargement procedures are elective in nature (i.e. medically unnecessary) which will probably give an insurance company plenty of reasons to not pay up. That isn't to say something more serious like reconstructive surgery isn't covered, but you'll have to read the fine print of your policy.

This is also a reminder to all folks who undergo these procedures to budget not only for the appointments, but subsequent revisions, and possibly complication Repair. No procedure is without risk, but finding an ethical, experienced practitioner using medical-grade materials, AND you following the doctor's orders, will reduce the frequency of complication. This is why I'm proud to have the Network of Physicians that Sponsor this site, and while they aren't free of unsatisfactory results, they aren't anywhere in the same ballpark as these other quacks who give the industry a bad name.

I'm sorry you had worked performed on you by Dr. Loria, but fortunately Dr. Carney's background as a Reconstructive Urologist Surgeon will prove beneficial in your quest for recovery. Good luck!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream